Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:32:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People who adhere to negative stereotypes of themselves

Started by madhair60, June 13, 2019, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Cunt in the Warhammer shop, stinking. Adhering to every possible stereotype of a Warhammer man. Disgraceful. Warhammer shop is closing down soon. Good. Hope he's fucking bereft. Just a B.O-honking, friendly-being, facial-hair-not-grooming (slams "BEARD" button) fucking disgrace. unfuckingacceptable. Grave Y/N? (Y)

Funcrusher

cliggg

Quote from: madhair60 on June 13, 2019, 11:47:27 AM
Cunt in the Warhammer shop, stinking. Adhering to every possible stereotype of a Warhammer man. Disgraceful. Warhammer shop is closing down soon. Good. Hope he's fucking bereft. Just a B.O-honking, friendly-being, facial-hair-not-grooming (slams "BEARD" button) fucking disgrace. unfuckingacceptable. Grave Y/N? (Y)
Why would you hope somebody friendly is bereft? He may smell but friendliness is in shorter supply these days imo.

Paul Calf

madhair60

Quote from: Funcrusher on June 13, 2019, 11:50:56 AM
Why were you in the Warhammer shop?

Cos it's closing down so all the board games are 20% off.

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on June 13, 2019, 11:49:51 AM
Was it you

Quote from: Danger Man on June 13, 2019, 11:52:25 AM
They have mirrors in the Warhammer Shop?

No and not any more because of the suicides.

Buelligan

I don't know about the BO thing, not just confined to friendly Warhammer men, IMO. 

Virtually every human being smells (I stole my nose from a dog).  THEY HONK. 

I don't mind too much but I worry when I think the smell tells me they don't love themselves enough or if the smeech says I am ill, when I get a waft just not being able to cope. 

Otherwise, I snort them up like fine wines.

Worst smell recently has been bowl of egg whites left on a high shelf for weeks by an imbecile.

ETA.  Could I just add, not sure if you have these, but worse than not washing, to me anyway, are those people that drench themselves in product/perfume?  Fuck me, you can follow them around the place, far, far, more of an assault than friendly underarm bacteria, this is chemical warfare and fucking awful.

madhair60

Can I just say I really am badly wounded by the immediate slings and arrows that have been bodily launched at me here, as I am known by all to be a wonderful man.

Buelligan

Chollis

ajsmith2

Anyone know why the Games Workshop shops rebranded themselves as Warhammer a while back?

Jerzy Bondov

pigamus

Quote from: king_tubby on June 13, 2019, 11:55:47 AM
This git.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile

But I would not be convicted
By a jury of my peers
Still click it after all these years
Whooooah
Still click it after all these years

bgmnts

I'm fat with a scruffy facial hair but I think I smell somewhat okay, I am paranoid af about it though.

Buelligan

I don't think you should be paranoid bgmnts, every motherfucker under the sun has their own sweet, sweet, cassolette or manly musk.  IMO, if you wash, daily, use a deodorant and wash/change your clothes regularly, whatever you smell of, it will be just fine.  I had a child-relative once (bit of a cunt if I'm honest) who always, bathed or no, smelt of tomato soup.  And my beloved brother smells of squirrels, on another person, it would probably be weird but it suits him.  Let people enjoy a nice big huff.

Oh, and if you do ever wash your clothes, do not leave them damp and then dry them, they will always honk like unwashed piss and worse.  That's a sure thing.

Quote from: Better Midlands on June 13, 2019, 01:23:39 PM
How does it smell?

Yes, I was aware I'd set that one up.

My joy-wolf is absolutely reeking of cherries right now, I am not going to hide it any longer.

Utter Shit

I saw a bloke with long blue hair and a dark floor-length overcoat in my local Co-op the other day. Did he buy a can of Monster? Course he fucking did.

On a related note to the first post, I find it astonishing that CEX has the exact same smell of sweat wherever you go in the country. I kind of assumed that sort of thing would change slightly around the country, like a dog's bark or whatever.

QDRPHNC

Other day on a packed streetcar, felt real bad for a big Warhammer type, the old woman he was standing next to got up out of her seat and moved further back. She didn't shout it, but I heard her saying, "He doesn't wash his ass, he doesn't wash his ass," over and over again. Felt bad for the guy. I took her vacated seat and he did absolutely ronk though. Seriously, how difficult is it to have a shower? Especially if you're of the larger persuasion, there's more folds to trap the run-off.

Pingers

Imagine objecting to being called a paedophile by Pancreas and then freely admitting to going into the Warhammer shop.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Utter Shit on June 13, 2019, 03:30:24 PM
On a related note to the first post, I find it astonishing that CEX has the exact same smell of sweat wherever you go in the country. I kind of assumed that sort of thing would change slightly around the country, like a dog's bark or whatever.
Yes this is incredible. They must have it in a Glade Plug In or something. Why does it smell so much of sweat? It's not a gym. Nobody moves quickly in a CEX, that's a guarantee.

bgmnts

It's a scientific fact that used DVDS and video games smell of sweat.

Fry

I'd love to post my own observation about people who adhere to negative stereotypes of themselves, but I have a sneaking suspicion you're not interested and just made this thread to complain about the smelly man in your boardgame shop.

imitationleather

Quote from: Fry on June 13, 2019, 03:59:06 PM
I'd love to post my own observation about people who adhere to negative stereotypes of themselves, but I have a sneaking suspicion you're not interested and just made this thread to complain about the smelly man in your boardgame shop.

Ummmm it's not a fucking boardgame. It's a tabletop miniature wargame. >:(