Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People who adhere to negative stereotypes of themselves

Started by madhair60, June 13, 2019, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anagram of a Shit Name

Quote from: Jumblegraws on June 14, 2019, 02:28:15 PM
The bolded is a good answer and I hope that's what I'd actually do. I meant for the question to be a silly, improbable what-if and I didn't intend to arrive at the notion of physically assaulting someone who is infirm or struggling with mental health. I'm embarrassed at how mean-spirited and thuggish I've made myself seem, not to mention taking the thread off on a weird tangent. Sorry, guys.

So you should be, you honking twat!

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Used to know a Jew who was really fat, loaded, wore pin-stripped suits and smoked huge sausage-girth cigars. Straight out of an anti-Semitic cartoon. Dead now from all cubans and fine dining.

Currently work with a Muslim who abhors gay rights, can't see the point in protesting about anything, doesn't believe in gender equality, thinks feminism is for "rich white women" and is constantly trying to convert people everyone around him to his basket-case faith. A liberal's worst nightmare.

St_Eddie

Clownbaby

There are certain items/combinations of clothing which seem to be fairly accurate personality tells and really match up with a ''certain type of person''. We've all been guilty of it. Not necessarily bad stereotypes but you just see the item of clothing and think right I've got a bit of a read on you already including

- T-shirt with kooky Deadpool cartoon and ''sarcastic comment loading'' in a zany font underneath or any other T shirt that feels the need to point out sarcasm. In my experience the person has never been sarcastic, ironic, scathing or anything similar so a shirt or poster with something like this on ends up being inadvertently telling of the ''type of person'' they are, which is actually usually very docile and inoffensive

- Graphic design student when I was at uni ticked off the typographic snob twat stereotype by not only making dweeby smug wanky witty whimsical kiss the tutors' arse ''typography jokes'' but also owning a t-shirt where Helvetica was written in comic sans. Wanker. The T-shirt was yellow. Of course it fucking was.

- Anything with Supreme on it

- There's something a little off about supermarket trainers, as in the sort of fat bubbly white ones for jogging, I can't explain it. By all means whack them on for running or decorating or recovering from a broken toe but wearing them for going somewhere nice, no, right there you've got a certain type of person. I'm open to the idea that if you're the right person you can pull anything off but to be totally honest if a blind date turned up in fat white supermarket trainers it would set off alarm bells

I'm sure there will be more. Also you should see the state of some things I've worn. None of the above though mind you

Lordofthefiles

Buelligan

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on June 15, 2019, 12:06:38 AM
Used to know a Jew who was really fat, loaded, wore pin-stripped suits and smoked huge sausage-girth cigars. Straight out of an anti-Semitic cartoon. Dead now from all cubans and fine dining.

Currently work with a Muslim who abhors gay rights, can't see the point in protesting about anything, doesn't believe in gender equality, thinks feminism is for "rich white women" and is constantly trying to convert people everyone around him to his basket-case faith. A liberal's worst nightmare.

You should hear what they said about you.

"Striped" btw.

Cerys

Quote from: madhair60 on June 14, 2019, 01:34:54 PM
Fury of Dracula.

Understandable, given the acute vampiric sense of smell.  He must be so pissed off.  All the time.

Buelligan

I didn't know that vampires have an acute sense of smell.  Thank you for this Cerys.

mothman

I own a Marvin the Martian tie, but I can't have worn it for more than 20 years...

madhair60

Cold Meat Platter

zomgmouse

Quote from: madhair60 on June 16, 2019, 01:05:14 AM
Update: Fury of Dracula is shit

Isn't it just like that Jack the Ripper game "Mr Jack" but with Dracula and five times as long?

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Buelligan on June 14, 2019, 10:26:53 AM
Ironing is for people who don't want to smell like a neglected skunk.

Ironing has no link to odour. As long as you wash, dry and air (if you can be bothered) then smell shouldn't be an issue.

Buelligan

I'm not sitting next to you on the bus.

(Or you could try reading my post.)

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Buelligan on June 16, 2019, 07:25:32 AM
I'm not sitting next to you on the bus.

(Or you could try reading my post.)

I only skim read your posts. At best.

Buelligan

I BET YOU DO YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING DO.

Howj Begg

I know some white people who are really into Brexit, like.

Evidence: https://streamable.com/8pjyw

holyzombiejesus

I used to work with a horrible smelly man. His name was Chris, he looked like Charlie Drake, he came from somewhere west country-ish and he fucking honked. (Jarvis considers re-write of Common People.) It was when I worked in a 2nd hand record shop and the racks where we kept the CDs were quite narrow and we'd have to brush against him and it was vile. He also used to pick up day old mugs of tea and neck them even though they'd been half drank by someone else. Also, once someone asked him as a joke if he was racist and he said "no, I've slept with 3 Asian women".

flotemysost

Quote from: Clownbaby on June 15, 2019, 01:32:54 AM
There are certain items/combinations of clothing which seem to be fairly accurate personality tells and really match up with a ''certain type of person''.

I was thinking about this the other day, specifically the Camden Market-type 'edgy' slogan t-shirts you always see people wearing at music festivals. NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME, or GAME OVER under a picture of a bride and groom, that kind of thing. It's probably unfair but I always assume the wearer must be a boring twat.

Also that one with the photo of a topless bird flipping the... bird. The Legend Gary of t-shirts.

Clownbaby

Quote from: flotemysost on June 16, 2019, 08:40:02 PM
I was thinking about this the other day, specifically the Camden Market-type 'edgy' slogan t-shirts you always see people wearing at music festivals. NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME, or GAME OVER under a picture of a bride and groom, that kind of thing. It's probably unfair but I always assume the wearer must be a boring twat.

Also that one with the photo of a topless bird flipping the... bird. The Legend Gary of t-shirts.

or any t shirts with titty lasses where their eyes are covered by a black censor bar. Is it even physically possible for someone to wear such an article and not be a complete cunt

chveik

maybe I should stop wearing my PUBLIC CASTRATION IS A GOOD IDEA t-shirt then

Buelligan

Actually, this thread has just put me in mind of a man that ate in the restaurant where I work recently.  He was a big tall muscular man, I'm guessing he was between about 50 and 60 but in excellent physical shape.  He had a white flattop.  Black leather motorcycle trousers and boots (expensive hardly-worn looking ones).  A box-fresh black and orange KTM PowerWearTM tshirt.  His face appeared to have only two expressions, About-to-punch-someone and Thinking-about-whether-to-punch-someone.  He found it hard to remain seated (this is a formal dining room) and spent a great deal of time pacing about staring angrily at paintings and light fittings as if he was thinking about asking them outside.  And he constantly chewed a toothpick.

I just smirked to myself and thought bought the bike but can't ride it, silly twat.  Because I'm a bit of a cunt like that.

king_tubby

king_tubby

In grim darknes of 41th century, Ronalado say all is posible. Even weysel.

Twed

Buelligan

Below is the only known cave painting of a weysel, it's in the caves at Niaux (well worth a visit if you're ever in the area).

The Weasel of Niaux

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on June 16, 2019, 10:39:02 PM
Would totally hang with this fellow blue-haired progressive dork.

I was about to go to bed but then I read "AlwaysNazis follows you" and I started feeling a bit panicky.

sponk

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on June 16, 2019, 10:39:02 PM
Would totally hang with this fellow blue-haired progressive dork.

"You would if I got into power" or something