Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:34:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

People who adhere to negative stereotypes of themselves

Started by madhair60, June 13, 2019, 11:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: sponk on June 16, 2019, 10:59:36 PM
"You would if I got into power" or something

I got no comeback to you wanting me hung to death. +1 Karma

sponk

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on June 16, 2019, 11:27:14 PM
I got no comeback to you wanting me hung to death. +1 Karma

Just to make it clear I have no desire to see you or Mr. Nazis killed. It was a joke.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: sponk on June 16, 2019, 11:34:41 PM
Just to make it clear I have no desire to see you or Mr. Nazis killed. It was a joke.

I know.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ On with the thread.

Cerys

Quote from: Buelligan on June 16, 2019, 10:18:50 PM
Below is the only known cave painting of a weysel, it's in the caves at Niaux (well worth a visit if you're ever in the area).

The Weasel of Niaux

That isn't a weasel.  ALL HAIL MUNGO!

jobotic

"I'm the one the Daily Mail warned you about" t-shirts.

Bought some badges and a book from a very good stall today. Lots of good t-shirts but this one gets my goat a bit. Obviously as a middle aged white English straight man I'd be a bit of a tit to wear it but it seems a bit self-congratulatory for anyone.

bgmnts

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on June 16, 2019, 10:39:02 PM
Would totally hang with this fellow blue-haired progressive dork.

Can you imagine if a genuine neo-nazi thug actually started on him? He'd shit his colon out.

Buelligan

Quote from: Cerys on June 16, 2019, 11:59:01 PM
That isn't a weasel.  ALL HAIL MUNGO!

I'd be lying if I said this hadn't crossed my mind.  It seems obvious to me and anyone doubting it clearly has an agenda.  Thanks for reminding me that there are still good honest people out there.

kngen

I was in my local the other afternoon for a quiet one while I did some work and had my peaceful solitude shattered by the most astoundingly unselfaware, braying douchebag I think I've ever encountered. He clearly thought Russ Hanneman from Silicon Valley was an inspirational character and decided to emulate him in dress, mannerisms and outlook on life. Even with my headphones on, I could hear him loudly declare that, even though his brother had carved out a career as a professional ice hockey player, he was actually more talented at the sport, but gave it up before any colleges could scoop him up and became an estate agent (or realtor in this part of the world) instead. I think he actually heard my derisory snort of laughter at that, but he continued on unabated about his general brilliance for about an hour before finally fucking off and giving us all peace.

It was such an astounding spectacle that the handful of customers present, myself included, gathered with the staff to pick apart what we'd just witnessed. I glanced out the window to see him drive off. I was hoping it was a bright orange sports car with doors that go like \ /  - but, no, it was just a generic massive over-sized pick-up truck with jacked-up suspension beloved of douchebags the world over. Maybe if he'd stuck with hockey ...