Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:54:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-Vaxxers

Started by bgmnts, June 13, 2019, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Jessica Biel has just come out in support of endangering millions of children for the sake of 'medical freedom'.

Should these kinds of celebrity spokespeople be harassed and murdered to curb the spread of their ridiculous and dangerous ideology?

Also, how on earth does this keep gaining traction? How?

Paul Calf

Why is anyone basing their childcare arrangements on what Jessica Biel says?

Is anyone doing this?

imitationleather

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 13, 2019, 01:51:59 PM

Is anyone doing this?

I was. But NO MORE.

bgmnts

Is anyone doing this?

Figures from the Metro:

QuoteThe US has the highest number of unprotected children, with 2,593,000 youngsters missing out on a measles vaccine.

Quadruple that of the second most affected nation. So these utter cunts must be having some impact.

Paul Calf

Are there free vaccination programs? It's not just a case of being unable to afford it?

Jerzy Bondov

This is going to sound harsh but she should be infected with a fatal disease

bgmnts

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 13, 2019, 01:56:46 PM
Are there free vaccination programs? It's not just a case of being unable to afford it?

I'm sure there are many factors, this is one.

Pingers

If I was in Daesh I'd be putting in overtime on my biological warfare project right now.

(I'm not in Daesh)

Neville Chamberlain

"Hello. My name's Jessica Biel and I don't understand science. Thanks, bye. xxx"

Buelligan

Quote from: Pingers on June 13, 2019, 02:07:53 PM
If I was in Daesh I'd be putting in overtime on my biological warfare project right now.

(I'm not in Daesh)

You should join, they like ideas-people, they'd probably fast-stream you.  Maybe even set you up with your own franchise.  Hope they let you choose the name.

Hello Mi5 and 6, you should watch him.  Not me though.

phantom_power

My daughter's school has had an outbreak of mumps because of the stupid cunts who didn't vaccinate their kids when the original Autism scare study came out.

dr_christian_troy

Let's be honest, if a Kennedy is lobbying this bill they'll all be dead soon anyway

Biel has since denied being "Anti-Vaccination" but reportedly she declined to vaccinate her own children: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jun/13/jessica-biel-joins-campaign-against-vaccination-law

gilbertharding

Elsewhere in her twitter she says she donated "...a pound of blood...".

Fucking idiots reply that "Did you mean a pint? Shows her deep her understanding of medical science is, duh"

In actual fact, in the UK you donate 470ml of blood (0.8 pints) at a time - which on average weighs almost exactly a pound. So, well done @jaysdad80, @candyromanv and @Saminsyd - you're lucky I don't have a twitter profile so I can let you know.

imitationleather

I donated very nearly an armful.

Pingers

Quote from: Buelligan on June 13, 2019, 03:41:16 PM
You should join, they like ideas-people, they'd probably fast-stream you.  Maybe even set you up with your own franchise.  Hope they let you choose the name.

The Gay Mohammedans?

Buelligan

Already taken.  Sorry.

Pingers

Tinge International then.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Pingers on June 13, 2019, 04:09:20 PM
The Gay Mohammedans?

Sand Dune Frotters?Brown Botty Bombing Bois

Twed

You people are so brainwashed. If vaccines work why are there only 48 cases of measles in California from kids who had the MMR? Unvaccinated kids are healthier! It's proven! Jessica is woke and you are all sheep. Goodnight.

sponk

Mister Six

In New York City, at least, you can get vaccinations for a nominal charge pretty easily. Probably not in areas controlled by psychopathic, money-grubbing Republican cunts, though.

Zetetic

There are federal programmes in the US that should ensure that children can get vaccinated, even if this isn't covered in their insurance.

But, as far as I can tell, depending on the 'deductible' arrangement, you might have to pay if your child is insured and that insurance 'covers' vaccines. (Which is obviously fucking mad.)

Regardless, it means putting yourself through the ballache of either dealing with medical insurance companies or proving to the state that your child is eligible (with that all that weakly implies about your family).

Twed

When a doctor or nurses asks why you haven't vaccination, simply say "I am open to vaccination but have not found any SCIENTIFIC evidence that vaccination works. Do you have any SCIENTIFIC proof that a raised antibody response equals immunity?"

If the doctor or nurse hands you a colour brochure, turn it over and check out the back to see who produced it. Most are produced by drug companies or governments. If it is produced by either of these, say "No, I want independent, SCIENTIFIC research, not propaganda. Is this all you have?"

Be respectful but firm.

And don't show them the schedule that JB Handley or Dr. Sears of the safer vaccines that Del Bigree and JFK are pushing for as these shots can kill your child. ALL VACCINES ARE TOXIC TO YOUR SYSTEM. Get it?

a duncandisorderly

she's one of them influenzas..... geddit?

Blue Jam

Sebastian Cobb

I'd not considered that, but the typical vocal American anti-vaxxer seems quite upper-middle-class.

Twed

It's very simple and common sensical actually.

Your baby will be healthier without having poisons injected into them than they would be having poisons injected into them.

My unvaccinated children are BY FAR--as in note even remote close--MUCH HEALTHIER than my vaccinated children.

If you tell a lie or hear a lie long enough you will start to believe it no matter how outrageous it is.

Do your research, parents. Our babies deserve better.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twed on June 13, 2019, 06:43:22 PM
It's very simple and common sensical actually.

Your baby will be healthier without having poisons injected into them than they would be having poisons injected into them.

My unvaccinated children are BY FAR--as in note even remote close--MUCH HEALTHIER than my vaccinated children.

If you tell a lie or hear a lie long enough you will start to believe it no matter how outrageous it is.

Do your research, parents. Our babies deserve better.

which fuckwit are you quoting ironically here?