Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-Vaxxers

Started by bgmnts, June 13, 2019, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Vaccine injury denial should be a criminal offence like holocaust denial.

a duncandisorderly

yes, let's have smallpox back. grand.

Twed

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on June 13, 2019, 07:06:54 PM
yes, let's have smallpox back. grand.
My doctor told me my son's MMR was perfectly safe. You should have seen his face when I brought my son back in not long after with a new blinking tic. Never seen a look of fear in a pediatrician's face before. He admitted it was the vaccine and that boys tend to react more than girls. Unfortunately we won't be getting the second one. Scary stuff. He's had no issues up until that shot though. Read as you go before these vaccinations. Read the leaflets. Especially on the MMR. It needs more work, unfortunately.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twed on June 13, 2019, 07:10:03 PM
My doctor told me my son's MMR was perfectly safe. You should have seen his face when I brought my son back in not long after with a new blinking tic. Never seen a look of fear in a pediatrician's face before. He admitted it was the vaccine and that boys tend to react more than girls. Unfortunately we won't be getting the second one. Scary stuff. He's had no issues up until that shot though. Read as you go before these vaccinations. Read the leaflets. Especially on the MMR. It needs more work, unfortunately.

this is the first I'm hearing from an actual person & not a scaremonger ragscribe about ill-effect from a vaccine. you have my sympathy, but my kids have been vaccinated & there's nowt wrong with them.

Twed

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on June 13, 2019, 07:11:58 PM
this is the first I'm hearing from an actual person & not a scaremonger ragscribe about ill-effect from a vaccine.
Many do not realise this, let alone believe this, but when one receives an injection it bypasses the immune system, only by the grace of God does one not die instantly if it goes to the heart. Many times it goes directly to the spinal cord to brain and causes encephalitis. The human body is not created for shots. (A doctor, who is a brother in Christ was given this wisdom by The Lord).

QDRPHNC

Got my kid full vaxxed, his little body had a massive s*****c reaction, worst day of my life, doctor got in touch with his vax people, did fuck all.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twed on June 13, 2019, 07:12:47 PM
when one receives an injection it bypasses the immune system, only by the grace of God does one not die instantly if it goes to the heart.

right. ok.

Twed

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 13, 2019, 06:38:58 PM
I'd not considered that, but the typical vocal American anti-vaxxer seems quite upper-middle-class.

They have to be. Being against vaccinations is the privelege of a westerner who doesn't have to worry about their own kids due to the fact that most other parents - and the State - do.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on June 13, 2019, 10:23:38 PM
They have to be. Being against vaccinations is the privelege of a westerner who doesn't have to worry about their own kids due to the fact that most other parents - and the State - do.

Which begs the question how do vaccinations work in the US? A nation where people without health insurance will leave a ingrown toenail to go to gangrene so they can go to A&E, and they have 'donate your old glasses' schemes because povvo kids don't get free eyecare and basically have their educational prospects fucked into a cocked hat.

Zetetic

Quote from: Zetetic on June 13, 2019, 05:11:47 PM
There are federal programmes in the US that should ensure that children can get vaccinated, even if this isn't covered in their insurance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccines_for_Children_Program

Edit: That Wikipedia article is entertaining in its own right, with a few paragraphs bemoaning that the programme has allowed the US government to substantially reduce the price of vaccines...

idunnosomename

I dont know who jessica bile is

Paul Calf

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twed on June 13, 2019, 07:25:52 PM
I've run out of rabid idiots to quote, sorry.

I caught this thread at the end of a long & fraught day, & I should've known better. maybe even recognised the quotes. :-/