Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:26:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer at the movies

Started by Tony Tony Tony, June 13, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Still to see a finalised cast list for the upcoming Reeves and Mortimer movie, The Glove, but looks promising

https://www.comedy.co.uk/film/news/5095/vic_and_bob_film_cast/

Blinder Data

Small Man Big Horse

There was speculation in the Michael Jackson thread that due to the recent documentary it might not go ahead, but I really hope it does.

kidsick5000

Bloody hell Bob looks tidy there.
Admittedly, the rest look they've had a sweaty strongbow downing contest outside before coming in, but bob looks good

St_Eddie

Is that a svelte Tony Way to the upper right of that photo there?  If so, blimey!  He's lost a lot of weight!

Twit 2

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

That's a great cast... and Noel fucking Fielding.

Someone had to say it.

Twit 2

phantom_power

Who's the fella in the black and white striped top in the middle. Tony Pitt?

greenman

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 13, 2019, 04:19:20 PM
There was speculation in the Michael Jackson thread that due to the recent documentary it might not go ahead, but I really hope it does.

From the sound of it the lead characters aren't fans of Jackson though, more seeking out the glove for someone else as a mcguffin.

I'd hope that these days there might be less pressure to make this some kind of mainstream breakthough and something more along the lines of Alpha Papa aiming mostly at existing fans.

Shaky

I'm guessing (because I have no idea) that "Jackson" can be swiftly changed to someone else if needs be. Although they'd presumably need to change the glove as well.

Uncle TechTip

Who else is famous for wearing one glove? Roy Jay?

Chollis

Bob looking very stylish. Tim needs a shave. Cheers.

the

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 14, 2019, 12:07:35 PMWho else is famous for wearing one glove? Roy Jay?

Alvin Stardust

Edit: just realised he wore two

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Tony Tony

St_Eddie

Quote from: greenman on June 14, 2019, 08:51:39 AM
I'd hope that these days there might be less pressure to make this some kind of mainstream breakthough and something more along the lines of Alpha Papa aiming mostly at existing fans.

One of the things that I hated the most about Alpha Papa was just how much it seemed to be attempting to appeal to a mainstream audience, at the expense of the character as previously established.

dr_christian_troy

poodlefaker

I'm not hopeful for this, I think Catterick is the weakest thing they've done. I imagine it being a bit like that Evening with Beverly Luff thing

Quote from: the on June 14, 2019, 12:23:21 PM
Alvin Stardust

Edit: just realised he wore two

Then it's decided then: The Gloves.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 13, 2019, 05:31:58 PM
Is that a svelte Tony Way to the upper right of that photo there?  If so, blimey!  He's lost a lot of weight!

He's been less chunky for a few years now.  I saw him at a carvery near Southampton last year.  I didn't approach him as he was there with (what I assumed to be) family, but he had what I would call a rugby player's physique.

Also, it's Vic, Bob, Paul Whitehouse and Tony Way, so it's going to be aces (he says, trying not to remember the Harry Hill film...)

the science eel

Brian Freeze

Quote from: the science eel on June 14, 2019, 09:20:35 PM
That's never Noel Fielding on the left

Simon Cowell's new face with added syrup.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Brian Freeze on June 14, 2019, 11:28:25 PM
Simon Cowell's new face with added syrup.

Looks more like David Walliams to me.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: sponk on June 14, 2019, 11:59:23 PM

Yes! Finally I can complete the Bulgaria team in my Panini USA '94 album.

DrGreggles

magval

Fuckin hell Dr G you were right onto that one mate