Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:01:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Deep Fake

Started by Head Gardener, June 13, 2019, 06:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

olliebean

Quote from: Head Gardener on September 06, 2019, 08:22:30 AMWill Smith in The Matrix

That's an easy one; you only need the one facial expression.

Lord Mandrake

No wonder he turned it down, he looks daft with that barnet. These deepfakers have got too much time on their hands.

Replies From View

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on September 07, 2019, 01:08:52 AM
These deepfakers have got too much time on their hands.

To be fair I believe the process requires minimal effort/creativity from the human now.

Quote from: olliebean on September 06, 2019, 11:12:20 PM
That's an easy one; you only need the one facial expression.

Very true.  And the deep-faking really underlines that because you see these actors who would normally be capable of emoting just stuck with the one expression.  It's quite jarring.

Head Gardener

beanheadmcginty

Shit, I didn't realise they can deepfake the voices now too.

Head Gardener

Jim Bob

As many will already be aware, Tom Selleck was originally supposed to play the role of Indiana Jones, but had to back out because he was contractually obliged to stick with Magnum P.I., once the pilot episode got picked up and the show was commissioned for a full series. 

Here's what Indiana Jones may have looked like, had Tom Selleck played the role, as originally planned.

greenman

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 27, 2019, 05:12:11 PM
As many will already be aware, Tom Selleck was originally supposed to play the role of Indiana Jones, but had to back out because he was contractually obliged to stick with Magnum P.I., once the pilot episode got picked up and the show was commissioned for a full series. 

Here's what Indiana Jones may have looked like, had Tom Selleck played the role, as originally planned.

if Jesse Ventura had gotten the role?

Head Gardener

Blumf

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j5yzpk/they-cant-stop-us-people-are-having-sex-with-3d-avatars-of-their-exes-and-celebrities
Quote'They Can't Stop Us:' People Are Having Sex With 3D Avatars of Their Exes and Celebrities

A community of 3D graphics hobbyists are making and selling avatars of real people in order to fulfill their sexual fantasies, and there's little anyone can do to stop them.

"Foto2vam has enabled me to literally feel like I'm there again, i.e. getting a handjob/footjob from my ex looking at me with a smile, or having another ex ride me on the floor in reverse cowgirl in front of a mirror...the possibilities are endless,"

Hey.... that's not creepy.

<sneaks off to get a copy of JimmyKrankieVR.exe>

bgmnts

Remember when Avid Merrion would dry hump mannequins with pictures of female celebrities' faces on them in his underpants? This is basically this, isn't it?

Head Gardener