Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paul Sinha diagnosed with Parkinson's

Started by paruses, June 14, 2019, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paruses

This just popped up on some feed on my phone I seem to be subscribed to.

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/tv/the-chases-paul-sinha-reveals-hes-been-diagnosed-with-parkinsons/

Good to see his fans have been supportive ("sorry to hear that, Paul").

I am saddened. I must make am effort to see him even more so now.

lankyguy95

Gonna need some push backs, Paul.

That's shit news though. Nice to see the support.

Small Man Big Horse

That is sad news, especially as he's relatively young. I've seen his special Shout Out To Your Ex and liked it a lot so would definitely recommend people see him live, though if there's an old woman trying to smother him with love I'd run away, as it'll probably be my my mum and she adores him a disturbing amount.

Blue Jam

Just saw this on BBC News:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48640653

Sad news. I'm a fan of his stand-up and last saw him at the Embra Fringe a couple of years back, when he was less self-deprecating than usual and talked more about how happy he was now he was no longer single and had found love. It was nice to hear and I hope he's getting lots of love now.

CaledonianGonzo

Sucks to hear this.  Paul's clearly one of the good guys.

They are making great strides in Parkinsons research though, if this study shows promising results we could be very close to reducing the severity of the disease by a lot.

Tony Tony Tony

Apologies at bumping up an old thread, but I just listened to Paul on the Elis James and John Robins 'How Do You Cope'podcast.

Although it might seem odd it seems the Sinhaman is currently living his best life. This episode of the podcast is something of a standout within, what I have to say, is a consistently good series. Highly recommended and good wishes to Paul. 

boxmatt

Likewise, I listened today and it's clear he is doing well and has a fantastic mindset despite all of his pain. It seems the media portrayal of his illness, or reaction to his illness is the thing that irks him most. What an inspirational dude. Really made me want to get into quizzing

Malcy

Seeing him live again in march. Had noticed him looking a bit unwell the past few times I had spoke to him but I had put it down to the weight loss until this news came out.

Looking forward to him probably addressing it in an upbeat laughing it off sort of way in his next show. If you ever get a chance to go see him then do. One of the best stand ups I've seen.