Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:19:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best blasphemes

Started by Pingers, June 14, 2019, 06:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Norse

Quote from: mojo filters on June 14, 2019, 10:22:00 PMIs there some New Testament verse I missed foreshadowing a firey descent into hell for those who travel on only two wheels?

I'm sure you recall the verse from Andrew 3:14 which recounts to us how Our Lord Jesus Christ did descend from Heaven upon such a conveyance, his ensuing misadventures causing the death of a child and the excruciatingly painful entrapment of his gonads in the lid of a dustbin.

mojo filters

Quote from: Inspector Norse on June 14, 2019, 10:45:44 PM
I'm sure you recall the verse from Andrew 3:14 which recounts to us how Our Lord Jesus Christ did descend from Heaven upon such a conveyance, his ensuing misadventures causing the death of a child and the excruciatingly painful entrapment of his gonads in the lid of a dustbin.

I'll be sure to point out that missing part in my early religious education, next time I see my elderly church-going mother. It'll easily break the tension after I've accidentally yelled some variation on muthafucking cock-sucker at something that's popped up on my phone. Fortunately she's so offended by the words "fuck" and "cock" that she never puts the whole phrase together...or maybe she does so quietly, whilst adherently reserving some special place in hell for me and my Godless soul?

I'm not entirely convinced that "gonads" was a common colloquialism in Biblical times however. Nor do I think the modern "dustbin" existed back then. Come to think of it, I don't recall the prophet Andrew getting his own chapter either!

Anagram of a Shit Name

They're all blaspheming by the time.....etc etc

touchingcloth

God you, you...you...you, holy dick.

mojo filters

Quote from: Anagram of a Shit Name on June 14, 2019, 11:49:37 PM
They're all blaspheming by the time.....etc etc

Roger Waters needlessly re-writes the end of Eclipse. Then tours it, with blatantly tracked vox and overwrought staging. Stadium rock ahoy; Syd's body turns in grave!

AllisonSays

Tabernac! Sapperlipopettes!

Shaky

Christ's cock!
Godfucker
Shit Lord

idunnosomename

Quote from: rasta-spouse on June 14, 2019, 07:14:24 PM
not just a spoken bit of blasphemy when mentioning the title, but also a nice ungodly visual: Andres Serrano's Piss Christ
isnt the point is that only the title is blasphemous. Without it it's just a photograph of a crucifix in liquid

I think it's pretty clever anyway. Good photography too

idunnosomename

Anyway Pope Francis stubbed his toe on the wardrobe the other day and yelled JAAYYZUS CUNT

Cerys

Quote from: mojo filters on June 14, 2019, 10:22:00 PM
Is Christ on a bike actually blasphemous?

Surely it's just our Lord and saviour availing himself of a modest contemporary transportation convenience? Is there some New Testament verse I missed foreshadowing a firey descent into hell for those who travel on only two wheels?

The 'bike' in question is a lady of questionable virtue.  Hope this helps.

NoOffenceLynn

This is saying from my granny, that would have been considered by her family blasphemous back in her day, they were very religious and invoking the name of Jesus without falling to your knees and saying a decade of the rosary was heading towards blasphemy.

My gran wasn't religious and frequently disagreed with them and their fervent beliefs. When talking about her family she would roll her eyes(to heaven of course) and say.

"Jesus, they would argue with Christ on the Cross"

mothman

Fuck a priest!

Jesus Filth!

Christ Cunt!

God Pissflaps!

Jesus and Mary Cum Face!

Howj Begg

Jesus Christ Superstar and motherfucking Godspell.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Dex Sawash

PlanktonSideburns

steve98

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 14, 2019, 06:59:53 PM
Billy Connolly recalled one someone shouted after hurting themselves,

"JESUS SUFFERING FUCK!"

His wife says he  woke up recently, gigglin' like a drain with the word "Jihadiwaddi" (Teddy boy Jihadists) in his head...  "Now there are 3 Steps To Heaven, wap wap waaa..."

Christ's cock and balls
Jesus H Corbett
Jesus Christmas
Buggering Shit-Christs

samadriel

Quote from: rasta-spouse on June 14, 2019, 08:04:31 PM
I think it was Richard Herring who used the phrase "to touch the cock of God" when talking about making an extraordinary achievement. Which I liked very much.

Always wondered if it was a desecration of an already existing line.

I imagine it comes from 'to touch the face of God', which one occasionally hears.  From a poem, apparently.

Golden E. Pump

Jesus H. Christ & The Seven Dwarves

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Howj Begg

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 15, 2019, 11:00:08 PM
Jesus is just alright

Going too far this one. McGuinn and the boys plumbed new depths of disrespect and profanity

TrenterPercenter

"Jesus rape baby son-of-cunt" - cunt and the gang

a duncandisorderly

mothercocking fucksucker

(from paul kaye, that)

Jittlebags

Mary soapy titwank mother of God
God's rusty ringpiece

Them's mine.

Black Ship

I've taken to using "Holy Moses!" of occasion.

magval

Duke DeMondo wrote "Jesus Christ and hung Judas" on here recently and I've felt compelled to say that ever since.

Cracking phrase. Here's the credit due.

Bazooka

You gorgeous whore

Kiss my nob you idiot

SpiderChrist

Fuck a priest
Jesus H Corbett (for the oldies)
Jesus H Corbyn (for da kidz)