Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,356
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:33:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are you also frightened?

Started by The Boston Crab, June 14, 2019, 09:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This makes me feel really bad. Anyone else?

Twed

bgmnts

Pasta looks a teensy bit too al dente for my shit taste buds.

seepage

I was going to spend the weekend playing board games but now I've got other plans.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

That's one extreme game of Kerplunk.

biggytitbo

I see the new Alien film has had a big budget cut.

Barry Admin

Spaghetti in a fuckin' hotdog?

Gross. It does look like an aliens growler.

Captain Crunch

Brian Freeze

Id eat that, assuming you've washed your hands and not pissed in the pan.

mojo filters

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 14, 2019, 09:23:06 PM

This makes me feel really bad. Anyone else?

If presented with that at a dinner party, is it acceptable to use your fingers to pick up the sausage as a handy handle - then dunk each spaghetti half in the sauce it's presumably served in, before attempting to gracefully shovel the resulting combo into one's mouth?

Twed

Quote from: Brian Freeze on June 14, 2019, 09:51:02 PM
Id eat that, assuming you've washed your hands and not pissed in the pan.
Why do you think gotnsogs are so salty?

Twed

Oh. I seem to have written the word "gotnsogs".

Cold Meat Platter

poo

Would inhale that after ten pints.

pancreas

I wish I hadn't seen this. The best interpretation of the result is that it looks like transistors or something. That's the best interpretation.

St_Eddie

It looks like a bunch of corks with hair extensions.

Bazooka

Just like Mama used to make in the old country.

Johnny Yesno

Just like mom used to heat up.

Dex Sawash

I'm never letting anyone come near my cock again if they have a spaghetti

bomb_dog

Someone I knew used to call these 'spiders', as in 'we're 'avin spiderrrs for tea!'.

Odd.

Barry Admin

Imagine standing preparing this. I had liver, onions and kale last night, and it took bloody ages, and was fucking disgusting, but it's worth it for the incredible amount of nutrients. No way could I stand and thread spaghetti through chopped up Hot Dog segments, not without expecting to be dragged off to the loony bin at any moment.

NoSleep

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 15, 2019, 10:29:13 AM
I had liver, onions and kale last night, and it took bloody ages

10-15 minutes? Half hour max. And liver gets tougher and tougher the longer it's cooked; five minutes max recommended (rare and tender).

Paul Calf

There's never any need to eat liver or kale.

NoSleep

Barry Admin

Half an hour is a lifetime when you're hyperactive, Nige.

Paul, I was watching Chris Kressers appearance on the Joe Rogan show recently, and it got me very interested again in some paleo principles. He constantly bangs on about organ meats and molluscs being the most nutrient dense foods around. Liver is super cheap, too! I didn't cook enough onions this time, not to eat loads of onions with it to kill the sharp taste.

Anyway yeah, I gotta be healthy, and eat properly.

NoSleep

Joe Rogan is the last person you should be taking information about food from.

Barry Admin

Btw I'm not doing any kind of faddy shit, I like Kresser because he really knows his shit, and makes everything very simple and relatable. So I'm eating fruit, veg, getting rid of processed garbage, finally got off the diet drinks, avoiding sweeteners like the plague. Limiting my cups of tea to three or four a day, last one around 3pm, so I can get proper sleep again, etc. Just simple common sense stuff.

Barry Admin

Quote from: NoSleep on June 15, 2019, 10:58:56 AM
Joe Rogan is the last person you should be taking information about food from.

Chris Kresser is the guy I'm taking information from, he just appeared on Rogan's podcast.

Edit: someone else was on talking about the microbiome, which also really interested me.

NoSleep

Joe Rogan would have to have somebody that wasn't telling you to avoid eating animal products (which is the best health advantage). I'd be surprised, from what you've already said, that Kessler is telling you to avoid eating animal products.