Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:25:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dog Man

Started by wooders1978, June 15, 2019, 06:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wooders1978

The Italian film makers, impressed by the success of their American counterparts pissing pure gold time after time, throw their own hat into the cash rich waters of super hero movies with "Dog Man" now available to rent on prime video and other vendors

The synopsis:
Hapless but loveable dog groomer and small time coke dealer Marcello lives in a dusty, small and remote northern Italian town, bored with his life he falls in with acquaintance and customer Simone, local thug and bully, and his life changes forever

Note - not really a super hero movie but a thoroughly enjoyable Italian film, those who enjoy Gomorrah and Subbarra blood on Rome will surely enjoy this but it's also a really beautifully shot with an amazing performance by the lead - recommende!

Small Man Big Horse

That sounds interesting, thanks for the head up, I'll give it a go sometime soon.

Lost Oliver

And me.

Saw A Ciambra a couple weeks back and thought that was pretty speciale.

Bazooka

This was really good, so damn bleak but really well directed and shot.  In fact this and ''Happy as Lazzaro''(highly recommend) were my favourite films of this year, Italy you win 2019 for me.