Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:37:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mushihimesama Futari Black Label 1CC

Started by The Boston Crab, June 17, 2019, 08:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just started the novelisation of this run lads and it'll be out for Chrimbo so get your preorder in now. Twenty notes via PayPal and a copy is yours when it gets wrote.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I've been playing this game almost every day for about two or three months to get the 1CC. It's the reason I even got a 360 and I waited six weeks for my copy to turn up from Japan. It instantly became one of my favourite games ever, music, graphics, mechanics, balance, challenge, the sheer spectacle. I even took several steps backwards when I was very close to learn stick because I knew that I'd hit my skill ceiling on the slightly temperamental second hand 360 pads I'd bought.

Ultimately, I got my best ever run with no deaths until stage 5. I used maybe three defensive bombs up to that point but even they were pretty conservative, I just didn't want to risk an entire life's worth of bombs any more so whenever I misjudged and got squeezed against the wall or got myself into a mess somewhere mid screen, I bombed and played it pretty safe. I still did some pretty damn good dodging, especially on stage 3 and 4 bosses and I got lucky a couple couple of times where I must have been a couple of pixels away from death but you have to ride the wave.

I ended up losing one life and a couple of bombs on a relatively straightforward section of stage 5 but immediately after I got the extra life for hitting 100k and then a bonus secret extra life right after. Then I knew I just had to stay alive until the last boss. Another pretty safe defensive bomb made sure of that and lowered the scoring rank to slow down the bullets just enough to scrape through and then I got to the boss with three lives and three bombs, more than enough to safely bomb my way through the trickiest patterns. Having blown a very good chance several weeks ago, I stopped thinking about the highlight reel and just worked my way into the gaps and bombed sensibly. I did get a bit of a fright when I lost two lives quite quickly but with six bombs left across two lives, I was able to bring it home with a life to spare. Barely slept all night, must be the adrenaline and a boner like a cricket stump.

Lot of PMs coming in saying this must be bullshit and I couldn't possibly do this at my age with my central nervous system and a fair few saying wow mate, sounds great, don't suppose you have a replay. Well, here it is:

https://youtu.be/wLTqh6CZBvc

Fry

That is the Seimitsu LS-32, my good man, tightest, springiest stick with the shortest throw known to man (besides the LS-40, maybe).

I'm really busy and knackered and work is full on beyond fuck so I'm ploughing my entire online identity into the madness of bullet hell shmups and Japanese premium joysticks. That's also what I do for half an hour downtime before or after I chill with my family. It's very cathartic and exhilarating and helps to focus the mind.

Always wondered who exactly was into futanari. I now have my answer.