Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:45:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Boast

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 19, 2019, 08:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A very famous Russian actress/singer said "spassyboh" to me a few days ago.

This is quite a rubbish boast really, when I consider that mine Russian freelance journo friend has interviewed loads of famous people, and is on first name terms with Simon Pegg, and they've actually become top pals, due to her interviewing him so many times. She was also one of the first  people I know to notice that Terry Jones was very possibly suffering from dementia, after interviewing him for that rubbish film he directed starring the aforementioned Peggster.

But, look, the thread title rhymes with "toast", and you're welcome to put any boast you like up on 'ere, from the most impressive to the most feeble.

imitationleather

She called you a spazzyboy?

Bit uncalled for.

Cerys

I'm deliriously happily married.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Cerys on June 19, 2019, 08:57:57 AM

Missed a chance to mention your "Fifteen To One" appearance (which reminds me, everyone else- how *is* your mum? ).

a duncandisorderly

me too, though not to cerys.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on June 19, 2019, 08:57:57 AM

Congrats. Did she also say спасибо to you?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I don't particularly want people coming on here saying how fucking happily married they are, spassyboh very much.

Cerys

But we're all deliriously happily married.  You're the only one who isn't.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Cerys

Look on the bright side - it leaves you free for Jodie Comer.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yes, it's good to be realistic about these things. I think me and the real Jodie Comer hit it off when she showed up in that 10 page-long thread started in her name, but then she went off in a huff when Danger Man sent her a snarky pm. I'll let him off though, I'm magnaminous like that.

Cerys

Danger Man

Quote from: Cerys on June 19, 2019, 09:04:46 AM
But we're all deliriously happily married.  You're the only one who isn't.

+1

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Danger Man on June 19, 2019, 09:30:08 AM
+1

"+1"
(I'm mocking your  +1 by reposting it in a sneery way. There's only so much I'll let you off with.)

Danger Man

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 19, 2019, 09:17:57 AM
Yes, it's good to be realistic about these things. I think me and the real Jodie Comer hit it off when she showed up in that 10 page-long thread started in her name, but then she went off in a huff when Danger Man sent her a snarky pm. I'll let him off though, I'm magnaminous like that.

Yeah, she hasn't posted since has she? Another name to add to the list of posters who I shocked out of their bourgeoise complacency.