Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:19:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghost

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 19, 2019, 08:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Ha, bet that scared you! I'm not really a ghost, of course. But that word rhymes with "toast", one of the current threads on 'ere.

Has anyone on this forum seen a ghost? Is anyone on this forum a ghost? Do I stand a "ghost" of a chance of not being seen as an annoying, immature cunt by absolutely everyone on this forum, and in the entire world?

BlodwynPig

I am now ghost after horrific incident in Greggs this morning.

To prove this, you will notice a shift in the atmosphere and an object will fall or relocate 30 seconds after reading this post. you will also be fully erect thereafter if you are male.

a duncandisorderly

you are richard herring, where's my £5?

BlodwynPig

Duncan, I am observing you now, in your grey underpants astraddle a korg prophecy, fully erect. To prove this...look - there is your five pounds blowing down the street outside near the Riverside stadium.

Cerys

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 19, 2019, 08:57:46 AM
I am now ghost after horrific incident in Greggs this morning.

To prove this, you will notice a shift in the atmosphere and an object will fall or relocate 30 seconds after reading this post. you will also be fully erect thereafter if you are male.

It's true!  The cat just moved its head as if watching something!  Or possibly he was washing himself - I couldn't see, as I'm hiding under the duvet.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 19, 2019, 09:01:31 AM
Duncan, I am observing you now, in your grey underpants astraddle a korg prophecy, fully erect. To prove this...look - there is your five pounds blowing down the street outside near the Riverside stadium.

that's not me. that's some tribute act wanker. the only korg I have is an MP4, & it's hardly ever out of its case. & gary's the boro fan. me & steve are leeds! leeds! leeds!

also, I binned the grey shreddies last month.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on June 19, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
that's not me. that's some tribute act wanker. the only korg I have is an MP4, & it's hardly ever out of its case. & gary's the boro fan. me & steve are leeds! leeds! leeds!

also, I binned the grey shreddies last month.

Apologies, friend - as a ghost I have access to alternate realities and was in one of the more positive realities of your life. One in which you were a member of Public Image Limited.

Ah yes, I can see the Yorkshire rose tattoo now on your testes, neath the engorged member.

Cerys

That's albino ringworm, and you know it.

Bazooka

I stabbed a poltergeist in the head with a fork, killed it instantly, most people don't know that is their weak spot.

Buelligan

[tag]Manically pedaling your pottery turd-wheel into eternity[/tag]

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 19, 2019, 09:26:52 AM
One in which you were a member of Public Image Limited.

my face is raining, across the border.

Inspector Norse