Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:34:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas is getting earlier every year.

Started by The Boston Crab, June 19, 2019, 08:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

idunnosomename

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 19, 2019, 10:32:39 PM
My considerably older than me boss called me aside after a meeting once to show me a picture of Ed Sheeran and his son on his phone.

"now that is pretty cool he said" as I stared into the velvety dark void of my happy place, the one that prevents me bellowing CUNT into someones face.  About 10 seconds later, with him looking a bit nervous that I have had an aneurysm, I camly replied "now THAT IS very cool".

And I kept my job.
VERY cool.

TrenterPercenter

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

The time for more Christmas is actually shortly after Christmas. There should be a bank holiday or something around the end of January to alleviate the winter blues. Some friends and I watch the Superbowl each year, which sort of serves the same function, but it goes on really late.

dr_christian_troy

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without GOD IS DEAD

Blumf

Icehaven

I feel much more well disposed towards Christmas at this time of year than at actual Christmas, mostly because I'm a contrary twat, but also because it's not everyfuckingwhere. That packet of mince pies up there? Fine, they'd be smashing with a bit of brandy cream, merry June 20th everyone. Same picture any time after the August bank holiday?FUCKOFFWITHYOURFUCKINGBASTARDCHRISTMASTHINGSYOUBASICFUCKS.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on June 19, 2019, 09:38:15 PM
May as fucking well be - 35degrees celsius on christmas day.  Fuck's sake.

But because it's Australia, that's actually 35degrees below. And Father Christmas is a racist.

Jerzy Bondov

"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" - Rudolph Hess

imitationleather

You think Christmas is getting earlier every year? Well get this, my mum's just put her decorations up... Only they're for Christmas 2020!!

VelourSpirit

halloween never lasts long enough. i like everything looking all spooky. i'm just about ready to go to an old lighthouse right now and have a skeleton man go 'boo!'