Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bored of the shower

Started by The Boston Crab, June 20, 2019, 06:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

Italian shower, mate. Slick of deodorant and a fresh t-shirt (presumably because the previous day's garment is now lying in a crumpled heap on the floor of some toothsome filly's boudoir).

I just Googled this phrase as I've been using it for years with no idea of its origin, and all I get is shit like this

which also looks rather nice to be fair.

Twed

Quote from: flotemysost on June 20, 2019, 10:13:13 PM
Italian shower, mate. Slick of deodorant and a fresh t-shirt (presumably because the previous day's garment is now lying in a crumpled heap on the floor of some toothsome filly's boudoir).
I once heard somebody refer to this as an "Indian shower", at a place of work, in reference to somebody stinking a bit. It's like something from the 70s

Dr Rock

Simply smear yourself with dog-food and let a friendly dog lick it all off.

Dr Rock

Simply smear yourself with human excrement and let friendly flies eat it all off.

flotemysost

Quote from: Twed on June 20, 2019, 10:15:57 PM
I once heard somebody refer to this as an "Indian shower", at a place of work, in reference to somebody stinking a bit. It's like something from the 70s

Wow. Well, Googling 'Indian shower' returns this, far more erotic, effort (also a potential option for OP):

Dex Sawash

Quote from: flotemysost on June 20, 2019, 10:26:23 PM
Wow. Well, Googling 'Indian shower' returns this, far more erotic, effort (also a potential option for OP):

From the makers of Autoblow2

Blue Jam

idunnosomename

make a suitably flatulent friend who can blow off all the dirt with well-timed, powerful pumps