Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:58:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

(spam) On Now

Started by Delete Delete Delete, June 20, 2019, 05:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Might be my last chance to squeeze in a bonus show for a while, so gonna cast and make it up as we go along. Discord is open, we might play some games, listen to some music and watch some things. Whatever you guys suggest.

Come join me now https://live.fc2.com/6162694/

Spoon of Ploff

we did watch a film called Crippled Avengers didn't we? That wasn't just a fever dream I had?

bgmnts

Crippled Avengers is ace, any other Shaw Brothers films i'm well up for.

Replies From View

Bugger I didn't know this was happening.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on June 21, 2019, 01:04:49 PM
we did watch a film called Crippled Avengers didn't we? That wasn't just a fever dream I had?

We did!  The fever dream was Egghead's Robot.

Absolutely fantastic evening, I must say.  I really enjoyed it!

Who Knew Chegwin was a Twin and the Twin is a Robot.

Replies From View

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 21, 2019, 05:02:06 PM
Absolutely fantastic evening, I must say.  I really enjoyed it!

Rubbing it in

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on June 21, 2019, 08:45:42 PM
Rubbing it in

Sorry, Replies.  There's always Tuesday to come!

It was on a spur of the moment free form cast where me and eddie looked at some games then look at a few ammusing things on the web, finishing off with The Crippled Avengers and a Childrens Film Foundation Film called Eggheads Robot.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on June 21, 2019, 03:40:40 PM
Bugger I didn't know this was happening.

I've uploaded my chat with Del from his livestream to my YouTube channel, so hopefully that will help to alleviate the feeling on missing out.  Here's the link.  I don't know if you visit the technology sub-forum too often but just you in case you don't, here's a link to my livestream thread, should you care to keep an eye on it, so that you can join in as and when I announce future livestreams.