Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The PS4 has been a disappointment

Started by The Boston Crab, June 20, 2019, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No buying or selling on the this forum. Can we get an IP ban in here please, Baz?

My reputation is only a few degrees from going back to the start point, just need one or two more shameful activities.

Ferris

I'll give you 31 pounds for the VR gear. Final offer. No timewasters.

I would much rather play as a princess riding a dragon dodging hundreds and thousands of pink dots being sprayed across a fantasy medieval land while shooting everything in sight at point blank range and absorbing the tumbling gold and turquoise gems they shed than play as a wisecracking musclebound nobscratch while the PS4 fans melt. If that and my Griffith dakimakura make me a god damn weeb then I'll gladly take my £30 and spend it on Dead or Alive 6 French maid and Panty Claus DLC.

madhair60

Crash Team racing mate

Edit: Just remembered this is on Switch too. Yeah, get rid.

imitationleather

I'm going to make you an offer.

£35.

But I want 45% of your company.

I'm actually considering that one. Can't wait to get shut of the fuckin company, I'm telling you. Best offer yet.

Ferris

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 12, 2019, 03:34:12 PM
I'm actually considering that one. Can't wait to get shut of the fuckin company, I'm telling you. Best offer yet.

The Islamic gaming pub? Wouldn't give tuppence for it

We branched out. It's also got a tackle shop at the end of the bar.

Ferris

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 12, 2019, 03:44:56 PM
We branched out. It's also got a tackle shop at the end of the bar.

Ok tuppence, final offer

Its actually much cheaper to buy 4 PlayStation ones.