Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talk to Transformer - shockingly accurate neural network text predicting thingy

Started by Tikwid, June 21, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikwid

https://talktotransformer.com/

Move to Technology, Comedy Chat or HS Art if necessary, but I've been playing around with this thing lately and it's seriously impressive. You basically type or paste in a small amount of text and the magic of neural networks tries to complete it for you - and while many of the results are unintentional comedy gold, it's generally remarkably adept at picking up the style of the input, whether that's an author's writing style, the staggered format of lyrics or recipes, a film or TV script, an online chatlog, or even the specific syntax of programming languages. Just look at some of the results I got (bold text is original input):

QuoteComedian Brian Limond, star of the BBC's Limmy's Show, said Simon looked like he had been "blowtorched to death".

"It's the absolute worst thing you can do to someone without them being able to see," said Mr Limond, who was on stage alongside fellow comedian and star of BBC One's The Thick of It Simon Pegg.

"It was so violent, it was just a madman doing a madman thing."

He said they were about to film a spoof on the stunt so they could see "if you're going to be able to withstand it".

Image copyright Simon Pegg

BBC Radio 4 host, Jeremy Kyle agreed.

QuoteRight, I'll tell you an anecdote. In 1974 I was catching the London train from Crewe station. It was very crowded; I found myself in a last-minute rush for the one remaining seat beside a tall, good-looking man with collar-length hair, it was the seventies; buckaroo! I looked up and saw it was none other than Peter Purves, it was the height of his Blue Peter career. He said, "You jammy bastard" and quick as a flash, I replied, "Don't be blue, Peter!" Needless to say, I had the last laugh, now fuck off! Purves then threw me into his arm and he said, "I'm Peter Purves, I'm from Birmingham! This's a great afternoon with the ladies tonight, you and me!" "Good heavens," I replied, "thanks for asking!" "Now, back to your seat and watch me, you'll have fun." He was right—the night was a blur. You know what? All that stuff was a great way for me to make friends, get laid and get my own record career going. Not to mention learning a few languages.

Legend Gary orders a double cheeseburger but only pays 99p - he hasn't even got a voucher!

Legend Gary checks in a red onion secretly as a brown onion at the self-service checkout!

Legend Gary hides in a train toilet for 8 hours to get to Exeter - fellow commuters are occasionally unsettled by the sounds of echoing sniggering.

Legend Gary getting another one over the system and living life to its fullest.

Legend Gary signs off his Mother's Day card 'Love Legend Gary'
by singing "This Love is Real'

Legend Gary and his friends get up to sing 'Jaggery Judy' at the bar. What's he talking about?

Legend Gary's "Homer Simpson from The Simpsons" T-shirt

Legend Gary does a flip of the bird - his mother's favourite.

Legend Gary is a "dumb ass", but an accomplished one, despite doing nothing on the job.

Legend Gary is a "disgrace to the community"

Legend Gary was a top boy at the local primary school and will go down as one of the most influential figures in modern history.

Nearly three hours of further shenanigans with this remarkable tool: x

EDIT: Also one thing to note, the site can generate multiple outputs from the same input - you're not limited to just the first thing it comes up with. Keep clicking until you get good results!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm a cunt. Not because I'm a feminist, but because I'm a man."

Mr. Yiannopoulos has also been an avowed Trump supporter, and the president has since publicly criticized The Daily Stormer and Mr. Yiannopoulos's decision to leave.

"He should be ashamed of himself," Mr. Trump said in a Sunday tweet.

For now, however, Mr. Yiannopoulos is at peace, as is his new show. His last episode — titled "Dangerland: Inside the Army of Cucks" — featured an interview with Michael Savage, a conservative commentator who Mr. Yiannopoulos once called a "fucking homophobe."

Dr Rock

'I think I've broke me cock' said Lisa Jesusandmarychain dolefully. Lisa felt the need to be loud but knew as soon as she mentioned dick it was off target. "Oh dear god you're not wearing panties! You need to take off that and be a little less of a slut" Lisa looked up at Alice. Alice had moved over from her seat. What had Lisa seen? She was naked and dressed in such a fashion it was ridiculous. "Don't judge me Lisa.." asked Lisa as she sat down again. Alice didn't react. Lisa continued sitting next to her, she knew there was no way she was going to act like this so she slowly laid down. "What are you going to do, I've already seen what you've done here and you'll do them on me again, well how about that bitch doesn't she deserve to be raped Lisa I'm sorry but this is not what you meant" Lisa began to moan loudly with pleasure. "Not right this is not what I meant, you're raping her and you should stop, do you understand"

chveik

I bet you fucking did, you dirty old bollocks. Now it's time to let them off my leash."

"You are not going to stop me from fucking the fuck out of these kids, are you?"

"No, why?"

"Your balls feel so good, these balls of mine feel good, how the fuck are you fucking in here and getting off on you getting fucked like this?"

"I... I'm so glad to hear it."

Sparrow made an annoyed sound at the sound and walked out from behind the curtain and pulled his pants up. Then he pulled a long stick from his pocket and began to poke through its mouth to taste the semen. He pushed away the thick foreskin that covered his head and grinned at his reflection on the display. He put his dick between the foreskin, rubbing it against the tip of his cock, and then licked the tip of every one of the remaining cum puffs. He stared blankly at the ceiling, waiting for the final drop of cum to appear on the display. It didn't. So he waited. Eventually he did manage to suck a few drops out of the display. Then he stopped.

He stared down at the display for a moment, his head buried into his knee and holding the end of the stick in his mouth.

He saw a small little girl

oh dear. a paedo AI.

QuoteMmmm... blue chemotherapy wig. It's kinda like my old chemo wig, but for blue."

"Why?"

"I wanted to see the color blue in all my pictures," I explained.

"You're going to look so terrible, you'll look blue," he protested. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I wanted to see the world blue."

It was a long time later that I'd learned to be grateful for everything he had done with me to get me there. He's a great guy and I wish I had the time or inclination to tell him exactly what I did for a living - but I'm not even sure I care anymore who got me there.

I don't know what the big deal is over in these circles of self-loathing and self-hatred and hatred towards your own life and your own choices - I honestly have no idea. If I had a choice I'd go right ahead with all the self-sacrificing and self-happiness that I've had with others who also are self-loathing and self-hatred. I'd be like a lot of people who feel as though they need to tell me all the stories that have been told in their own lives regarding their own mistakes or how their mistakes have been made - and I'd be like, "It can

Wow, impressive. I entered a few words from Jam and by the end it had constructed a paragraph accurately summarizing CaB.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Get in [/color][/size][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]!!! This is your ticket to the event. If you can't get in, you can still purchase items/fridges/dresses outside of the event in this sale! :P[/color][/size][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]And here's a pic!I can't tell you how much I want to wear this bra. :^)A little bit of info on the band in picture above, and the colors:Creamy: Beige with a light pink lining, and a gold overlay. On the right chest: an almost greyish color with some golden highlights, but still has a touch of burgundy/red in it. The underwire fabric is a medium, a little on the thicker side, yet feels very firm. It's also quite stretchy and the hooks are very long and don't really pop down to the side of the breasts, though I think it feels better in smaller bras. On my left cheek I can probably wear it around my neck, it's very pretty in person, while the right cheek feels kinda like its a little weird. So the band looks pretty standard and it's pretty loose.Lush: An olive drab brown. Lush has very high support through the cups and is very very soft. The fabric is very thick (4mm per side) which may give some softness to the cut of the bra[/color]

Space ghost

QuoteIf, theoretically a human were to eat a saxophone then it would not eat it for five years. That's just an example. But there's no limit to what he'd really be able to eat. The saxophone is a special type of organism. No other organism looks like it,

And what other species are such creatures? What are the differences between different types of insects and mammals and birds in eating them?

I've come with the words "triceratops" to describe birds, insects, mammals and small fishes and snails, small birds and fish. But I'm not sure what the best term is, "triceratops," "triceratophobe," "tricertop," "tricerate," "tricertomecogna." As I said there's no specific word that captures everything because it's different in many instances. But the basic principles are the same.

In nature the most common food is the plant. Of course, what do you eat to make a plant eat - and what makes a plant eat a certain food?

If you asked most of the plants about all these questions you'd get the same things - they say things like "A grass is not good food to a plant"

ffs transformer, I'm looking for solutions and you're giving me mo' problems.

VelourSpirit

Quotemmm shit me dad, you had to make me do shit to get me to fuck you!"

Elsa laughed, leaning down and pinching Anna's nipples with her thumb. Anna giggled happily as he continued to pump into her.

"Ugh, this is so fucking good." Elsa sighed lightly, her fingers slipping away and sliding down Anna's thigh. She took a deep breath as she let out a loud breath through her chest. Elsa's hands had found their own way beneath Anna's skirts, reaching down and taking hold of her shoulders. This was going to be great! She let her arms pull themselves up up, rubbing her chest against Elsa's, her hips bouncing up and down like she was getting ready to go crazy. She looked past her back to stare down at Anna, her blue eyes staring back. "This is how I feel, I don't know how it would feel to be loved for who I am, if I had more than one cock at my disposal."

Anna winced at the thought of a cock, because she had one and she wanted more. Elsa's hands moved down to her butt, moving them up to her hips up to her boobs. She licked her lips and moved them down to her pubic hair, teasing her breasts and rubbing her skin. She pushed her hands to Anna's thighs, gently running her fingers over her

amazing, how did it come up with this stuff

Paul Calf

Like, OH MY GOD!
Like-TOTALLY
Enchino is like SO BITCHEN
There's like the Galleria
And like all these like really great shoe stores
I love going into like clothing stores and stuff
I like buy the neatest mini-skirts and stufl
It's like so BITCHEN cuz like everybody's like
Super-super nice...
It's like so BITCHEN... Like super cool...

There's like the like the Galleria and everything
It's like so BITCHEN cuz super-super cuz super-super perfect cuz super-super bitch
Enchino is like OH MY GOD
Enchino is in a tiny, tiny little house
I'm like this was not designed by someone who is an artist
It's like super-super small and it reminds me of the small spaces where like some of the coolest hipsters hang out
In my favorite spots (I'm trying to remember)
There's like like the L.A. Lounge with all these good people
And like the Art Deco Lounge and the Studio that's next to all the cool things
If I'm going into any one room, it's like super-super perfect, cuz when I go through the door I want to be like
I go "Wow"
Like, I don't take

Twit 2

Ha! Knew some Mallarmé would break it:

QuoteHis whole neck will shake off this white death-throe
inflicted by space on the bird denying it,
but not the horror of soil where the feathers are caught.
The last vestige of an American dream. An eerie story about the world outside your window. An unsettling tale of the world being a cruel, cruel place. A sad, tragic, scary movie about the way humans behave in this new world that they're creating. This film tells the horror stories in our lives, and it also is a movie about the way we live in our own lives. This is the truth. This is reality. This is the world we can live in, and the world is the world we all know. I'm sorry to tell you that there is more to life than just death.

As I say before, "Life just isn't as simple as what we think it is. You take time off, you are afraid. Your body may hurt for a second. And you don't know what is going to happen to you when you don't wake up and talk to your friends. The next day it may not hurt as much, and if it makes you feel better, then go ahead. But it's not worth anything just because of who you are. It's just what's inside your body." And of course all this takes a lot of fear out of you, too.

You're shit, mate.

Johnny Yesno

Using this Pijlstaart post:

QuoteWhat is the world without her little mysteries? It is right we do not know, curiosity killed the cat. Think we all need to take a long hard look at ourselves, but not too hard, or we might learn something. No, this is all far too much. ********************* The other night, I woke up to a cat sitting on my lap. When I looked up it was a cat with a face. The face was very sad and seemed to be crying quite loudly, in a childish way that made me want to touch it. It was too sad to look at. ******************* On the way home for dinner, I stopped at her door. I opened the door and there was a small box hanging from the top of the door. Inside it was an orange colored bottle, the label says it has the word "WITCHES" next to it and next to the text inside it said "HELP" and next to that "A WOMAN HAS BEEN KILLED." She said that she knows I am here and wants to help me kill her, so I opened up the box and there was a sheet of black paper with a picture of a naked woman and an arrow pointing into her heart. I took this and cut up the white paper and placed the torn piece in the box with my knife. ******************* The next day, I saw a man dressed

And this one:

QuoteIn the good old days they'd make themself a young lady from out of straw and old gingham from the market, and that was all they needed. These were working men, they got on with it, and it was wholesome. It's all on computers these days, now, isn't it, it's all got to be on computers, and the young men have withered jonathan sticks from lazing around all day, I've seen bigger things crawl out of cheese. Time for another war.

Oh, yes. War. I remember I had a couple of friends who were so excited about the war, I went and bought some old guns. I mean, they look like they're about the height of being a tank, I guess, but there's nothing to be worried about. After a few days they'd go for two hours away on patrol and it wouldn't register that any tank had come out of the tank. It looked like the thing had just gone on a patrol, and all the artillery was lying about so we had something to work with. Nowadays I'd be more nervous because a lot of stuff is just sitting there for all the world to see, as far as I can see.

But now the computer can just think itself up.

You can supply a short message to the uploader explaining why you're trying to upload this upload

Or this one:

QuoteNever pissed on an animal, but I once ketchupped the cat. We were discussing cat condiments in the presence of the cat and I mimed ketchupping the cat with a ketchup bottle, and a little blob of ketchup came out. More like ketCAThup.

I've never been pissed on, but it isn't without appeal. Warm, intimate, affirming. Some people pay for it, but usually for women pissers, and I think the versatility of a male pisser would be more valuable. Fine by me. Would happily embalm myself with piss after death, that I am imbued with the abilities and virtues of piss to aid me on my journey through the underworld.

If you are a pisser or pisser-in-training, then I would advise you start making this bitchy mosh pit of yours, or as some might like to label it: The Gag. It will change your mind. I have been asked to stop making my girlfriend vomit, but she still goes, "Mmmmmnnnnmmhhhhh!!" every few seconds at the sight of me.

My point being: Fuck you, piss. Please, get some serious shit in your life, and make your own piss mix. I'm sorry this is really that tough for you, but you are in the right place. If you

Gerald Fjord

That last one's fantastic. As is "Legend Gary's "Homer Simpson from The Simpsons" T-shirt". Dunno why but that made me giggle quite a lot.

Paul Calf

Waxwork Renee C. Brown, "An American Dream at Risk", New York Times 8-30-01,

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/08/us/08fairytale-hollow.html?pagewanted=all

7. Michael A. Williams, "Eclipse: How the World Lost the Great White Race",

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4237202.stm

8. James Zell, "New Technology Fills in the 'Lost World' and Utopias", Washington Post (12/22/14). This is what I mean when I say "it's not just a global crisis; it's an American crisis".

9. Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb

10. John B. Sutter, The Population Bomb

11. Robert J. St. Andre, Life in a Nuclear Age: Life Beyond The Limits of the Atomic Age,

(Crown Publishers 1995), p. 521.

EDIT: The links are entirely fabricated, it seems.

Space ghost

Bitches leave it, and we go on until he dies of the infection.

The Doctor: "You're dying of some horrible disease?"

Kris: "No, that's me!" He's still alive. I die on the way to the emergency room.

The Doctor: "This isn't a good sign. Is there a chance you could be cured?"

Kris: "No. It would kill me!"

She goes to bed with the Doctor

Kris: "You are my doctor," he says.

Kris: "I know!"

The Doctor: "I need you to stay in bed and just tell me how they know you're mine."

Kris: "The nurse says that my husband told her!" She's on the other side of the bed. "That you've been inside him?" "Yes, she said."

He leaves them

Kris: "I won't give up until it's over," he says. "I'm sick of seeing you go, and I don't know anything about you as your husband anymore." He takes her to a friend's house to get her ready for the party.

Chaos breaks out at the party.

The Doctor: "Kris, stay here." You try to run away.

willpurry

The airlock door opened and the shuttle's pilot stepped off his seat. There was a sharp intake of breath as the pilot reached into his pocket and withdrew a small device. "I'm pleased I could save this for you," he said as he slid the glass cylinder from its holder on both his hands. "I know I may be busy...in addition to...you...I'm here to investigate some strange phenomenon that has occurred." He pushed the device out of the airlock door before closing it and returning it to his belt. "But you cannot stop me!" the pilot shouted as the shuttle began to move. "Leave me, leave me, I implore you!" the pilot shrieked; his voice rising and dropping with each breath. "You know full well the danger I am in to you...you know that." A moment later the shuttle moved and entered the area beyond the shield generator and engine pods. The pilot, standing still, took in the sheer majesty and scale of it. For as long as the Shuttle was there the space behind him was pitch black; he could see nothing, and nothing appeared to move as the shuttle began its climb into the sky. Finally, the pilot began to notice his own heartbeat slowing down. And then silence. For it was over. For the pilot knew he was dead. The shuttle stopped within the shield generator and engine pods and the

Inspector Norse

I like big butts and I cannot lie if you ask me." That's how he described his penis.

He added: "No you're not a fag you know what that is you have boobs not a lot but hey you should be able to fuck."

Another caller thought to be a female reporter at the newspaper replied: "Yeah but I'm going to read this blog post here and then go up for a fucking."

The video sparked a debate about whether we should judge or judge those who use their body for sex. There are, of course, plenty of stories that do fall on a spectrum. But there is nothing remotely like the video, with such an awful quality of expression – and the sound – of the man having sex with a woman in very close proximity.

On Sunday a video of a man having sex with three women went viral.

This video, showing a man having sex with 3 women, is not a good look for The Sun on Sunday. In fact, it seems far worse than the previous one - but there was a video of a woman trying to do the same.

But a Twitter user took issue with the fact that none of this woman could even say how bad what the man was doing looked. They pointed out: "How much money did you get from this?"

She responded: "I guess your going

Inspector Norse

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.

All we learned from this was time to quit.

A small, fragile life

It's all too much to take.

All our dreams and dreams that we made have passed us by.

All life is a long day without sleep.

The next time you're around someone who has been left behind, know this:

If we had known then what we know now, we wouldn't have left them in the end.

But I'm not sure we would have been here right now.

What we did give them was a better life.

A beautiful and simple life.

And with it came life lessons we learned today, lessons we must share with others.

We must embrace our children and share with them the beauty and joy of being alive.

Because together we've always done the best we could with our lives — sometimes hard, sometimes, yes, but never giving up.

So we can be the luckier ones to find this next gift.

Thank you for understanding,

Caleb B. Sondheim

The following letter, written by Sondheim five days after the death of his son, reflects on an ongoing theme that plays out all over the musical world:

Dear

hamfist

Gregory Torso

Huw Edwards pisses himself laughing on stage. Sir Gerald Johnson pisses himself laughing on stage. Sir Edward Heath pisses himself laughing on stage. Jimmy Savile pisses himself laughing on stage. Peter Oborne pisses himself laughing on stage. Tony Blair pisses himself laughing on stage. Nigel Lawson pisses himself laughing on stage. David Cameron pisses himself laughing on stage. George Galloway pisses himself laughing on stage. Jeremy Corbyn peees himself laughing on stage. Paul Flowers walks out on stage and says "fuck off". Then the people leave the auditorium.

Now you notice we don't mention that most of the performers that take part in such pranks aren't actually comedians. These are rather old guys in full black coats. Like this man, he's not from the 90s. Like this man's father. Like this guy's dad. Like this man's wife. Like this guy.

But this is the point I'm trying to make. What we are missing is a common thread: a sort of cultural understanding of how humour works.

For me personally, it's almost as if I'm getting my education in an unenlightened world in which I've never heard the phrase "fuck off"

Space ghost

I am extremely overtired so I don't know if it would have the same effect usually but some of these and especially that last one from willpurry have had me crying with laughter. I had to hold a pillow over my face to suppress the noise.

QuoteI hope she sees this, king." he called out coldly.

The king laughed and stood still, holding nothing in awe of his great strength. "There is no need," he said quietly to them; "my strength is much lighter than I might fear."

After the men were done eating, and the king had eaten, he went into the tent, leaving them to work on the fields. All the people were there; all the women in their women's clothes; women and children dressed in their best clothes; he himself was very pale from frostbite, and his hands were freezing cold. The king then came up to them and said, "As long as you have eaten, as long as you have eaten, I have remained. I wish there were no need to cry, that any of you may have the slightest relief. The king, however, is not here; his body is taken up with his daughter, the same mother as yours."

He ate them, and they ate very much.

After this their king had no business; his wife and son did not seem to be very happy, even when he appeared.

One day the king of the neighboring kingdom asked for all the wives of the sons of the king of Spain, and all the sons of the king of Portugal, and all the sons of the kings of the great world

willpurry

The fishmonger pulled a kazoo from his pocket and gave it to me. He said if I wanted to get into the water I would have to get out of my boat. I did, and I did, and he said he'd be up in a minute. He did not arrive at my boat until around 2 p.m. That is when he started to hit me with his boat.

"I thought he wasn't going to leave my boat and that he might not care," said the plaintiff, who is a retired construction contractor by trade who lives in St Louis. "When I put my head down he said, 'If you don't have my boat by 2 p.m., it doesn't matter what I want to ask you to do.' I explained to him I did have my boat but that he couldn't give it to me while I was still on board. To this he continued to say, 'I'm the water person on this boat, I'm going to leave you be now, and you have to take my boat.' I told him it'd be a shame to give me my boat to get out of the river. I'm not sure if he knew me, but he definitely didn't think I came across the river with anything less than a big fish.

"I have a son with serious health issues. He has been paralyzed.

holyzombiejesus

Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
And they're young and alive

And they're young and alive
It took the rain for you to come and save me
They told me, 'I don't need you anymore. You're gone'
'Go home ', I said, 'I'm sorry, you're gone'
And you're like a shadow and a shadow in my eyes
I'll say to you tomorrow: 'I'm so happy'
But he didn't come
It took the rain for you to come and save me
They told me, 'I don't need you anymore. You're gone'
Then one day I ran back to my home and tried to find a way out
I came up with this idea of, 'Hey, maybe I'm not the only one here
I could put myself in a different life for another cause
I could have gone to Europe or India or Africa
Or South America or wherever there was a need
But I couldn't remember my roots, so I just started to sing
Just as I would the drums of another song
When I started to sing I started to shake all over
So I stopped, and then I started to cry
And my friends, they looked at me like, 'What are you crying about'

Right about now, N.W.A. court is in full effect
Judge Dre presiding
In the case of N.W.A. vs. the Police Department
Prosecuting attorneys are: MC Ren, Ice Cube
And Eazy motherfuckin' E
azy-E. The judge presiding says he'll not comment on whether anyone on the jury has to be charged. There are 3 members of the jury, one of whom is one from the trial: MC Ren, Ice Cube and Eazy E. The judge presiding says he's going to read what the jury says in the morning.
As the jurors get their morning coffee. The judge presiding asks them how to put their arms around the man they're hearing the proceedings from. MC Ren says, he'll put his right arm around Eazy-E. Ice Cube says, he'll try it. Eazy-E says..
At this point, Eazy-E grabs a handful of Eazy's hair and wraps it in T-shirt and puts on the big red hat he's wearing. He tells MC Ren to be the little bro and put his hand on Eazy's left shoulder. MC Ren puts his hands on Eazy's shoulder and says, "What up, Eazy-E."

ajsmith2

Disappointing lazy:

Progressive whimsy of a spiritual late sixties milieu where the "cute."

ajsmith2

Better, gets a bit unexpectedly sexy

Shades of purple whimsy and a hint of sadness. They look like a cross between your grandma and a giant purple cat.

You know who else does? The girl in the back seat of your car. It's weird because you've heard people tell these guys that their girls don't mind when they kiss them, which is true, but this girl is very clearly and completely convinced they do. She's really enjoying herself and her friends' love triangle.

A little later, though, you're in a taxi trying to figure out that the girl in front of them is wearing a bikini while you're driving. You are, by turns, nervous, frustrated at not being able to stop her from driving past you on the way home, and jealous over being so late.

In the meantime, you're enjoying the sight of her as you stand in between two of her baring backside's. After a bit, you give her the thumbs up before she moves off, just like everyone else. You are getting closer, and you're happy and content, but the feeling, coupled with the feeling of being able to give your girl the kiss to end all kisses is hard not to.

Advertisement

Now what? You take the phone and pull up a thread on one of your favorite girls' pictures. It reads:

You know who else makes me want a

Danger Man

QuoteMother died today. Or maybe yesterday. I don't know. But I was never in it. At least, never in the way she was, I'm pretty sure." She smiled bitterly at his face, "But you're a coward," she murmured. And then she pulled down my pants, and pulled them apart. Her hands came up to my penis, her eyes shining like diamonds. She took on a strange shape, a snake made of black hair floating and dancing. There were snakes around her legs and behind her hands, snakes circling her body. A strange thing happened to me, and to some other people. They were drawn to her like water flowing up a waterfall. A lot of people, most notably women, could sense it and felt a powerful warmth inside of it, warmly pulsating like an electric current. But only a few people could sense it, and felt nothing. That was strange to me, especially since it was not her. "You're not going to make me do anything stupid." She sighed in satisfaction, before giving me my first glimpse of her lips. Her lips started to move, her body suddenly shaking, then going limp like a sheet. I did as she told me, and as the pain faded from my groin, I could feel her lips moving around my penis and slowly, gently pull it out. I could not believe it; I could feel something

The Outsider takes an odd turn and becomes The Inside Her

Inspector Norse

She came from Greece, she had a thirst for knowledge
She studied Sculpture at St Martin's College, that's where I
Caught her eye
at the Edinburgh Art Exchange
That thing in her head about love and it doesn't matter, I just love her.I was like, she's so wonderful and
Well, we had done some work together before.She came to New York, I went to her apartment
And we have been together for almost a year and a half, I think
She was a little bit upset that I was leaving, she got mad at me, she‹said,
'what happened to your face? You don't look like you‹
Yeah, and she※s really big, not a girl, she likes to wear short dresses but
I was like ok, I know you're worried, let's just go home
That was the last time we did any work together.
One night she was doing her makeup on me and
I was getting ready to tell her, but she kept trying to pull me
back and in the end she walked out and I said "what※s wrong?"
I said "what do you think※I mean I don※t want you, even though you've brought me so much
so※I don't

holyzombiejesus

But not for long. I was caked. My clothes were ruined. Most of the cubicle was coated with several coats of shite. I was literally covered with stains. I don't mean this as an insult – I love my cubicle and hate cleaning it. It was awful. This was not because Shigesato Itoi hates cubicles. It was because they were expensive and not cheap either. I also like having some sort of cover on my cubicles. I like to have my cubicles covered and I was so excited to be home again.

And that's when the horror set in. I heard footsteps from the door and walked to their side window and looked up and saw Shigesato Itoi sitting on a sofa and staring at me.

I couldn't even believe my eyes as I watched him and I wasn't sure if this was the worst I had seen. Shigesato Itoi would take pictures with my own eyes and then he'd share them on his blogs and Facebook page (yes, he lives on Facebook, that is literally all I have ever asked for). And if I was ever going to be really lucky enough to see his pictures, this was going to be one of them.

Shigesato Itoi took this to an absurd but important level.

I wanted Shigesato Itoi to be

Paul Calf

Coming soon to an IRC channel near you...

QuoteBrexit is a democratic revolution
[12/21/2015 3:31:57 AM] Alex Lifschitz: That's exactly what they are trying to do
[12/21/2015 3:32:10 AM] Alex Lifschitz: You know what you see people doing every day?
[12/21/2015 3:32:38 AM] Alex Lifschitz: They are going through the motions
[12/21/2015 3:32:43 AM] Josh Goldshlag: well people have been going through motions for many years so you can't really expect them to understand it
[12/21/2015 3:32:47 AM] Josh Goldshlag: that would be insane
[12/21/2015 3:33:03 AM] Josh Goldshlag: and we had the same reaction a few weeks ago
[12/21/2015 3:33:03 AM] Josh Goldshlag: if they think it's something they must do but can't justify as a reason
[12/21/2015 3:33:06 AM] Josh Goldshlag: they're stupid
[12/21/2015 3:37:23 AM] drinternetphd: he is trying to get them
[12/21/2015 3:38:11 AM] Josh Goldshlag: that is how you take things away from people who are supposede

And perhaps the sort of site yer hardcore Brexiters might link to as 'news':

QuoteBrexit is a democratic revolution," the group's CEO, Andrew Gilligan, said in 2010. "It has changed the country forever."

While the United Kingdom may have been a nation of free speech advocates during the Great Debate of the Enlightenment, it has rarely been seen as a leader in terms of advancing free speech. It's a country where the political left has never quite mastered the language of free speech and the right has never quite mastered the language of free speech. And, like most political systems, it was never meant to be a free-for-all.

The United Kingdom is not a member of NATO. It's not a member of NATO-controlled nations. It only joined in 2007. It's a member of the EU without a European Congress at the center or a clear mandate to do such. The EU isn't a European country like Norway. It has a political system that has made them members just like the U.K.

Even at some of its worst moments in decades, the United Kingdom remains a beacon of democracy and human rights. And, despite the best intentions, democracy in this country is under siege.

During a speech at Westport's Trinity university on September 17, 2015, Britain's Prime Minister, Theresa May, made reference to her country's "vast diversity ... the diversity that makes the United Kingdom ... the world-lens."

biggytitbo

QuoteI BET YOU DO ALMOND YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING DO.

LOLI LATER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHA I BET YOU FUCKING DO. FUCKING FUCKING DO. FUCKING FUCKING DO.

PICKY LATER AAAAAAAAHHAHHA HEY, ALMOND YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS, YOU FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKER!

AND AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HUUUUUUUHHI FUCKING DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS.

PICKY LATER AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA HEY, ALMOND YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS, YOU FUCKING FISHING FUCKING FUCKER!

HAHAHAHAHA! I DONE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LIKED IT!

PICKY LATER AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHEY, ALMOND YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS, you disgusting old buggers, FUCKING FUCKING BOLLOCKS!

WHOA, LUCKY!

PICKY LATER AAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHEY, ALMOND YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCK

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteGruesome Trevor finds some dead squirrels, and shoves them in a wall crack.

Gruesome Trevor caught on police dash cam fucking a roadside memorial

Gruesome trevor's arm comes off, withe a sickening crunching sound, like a watermelon being prized apart with a crowbar

Gruesome Trevor gets caught and goes to jail for killing the memorialized animals.

Gruesome Trevon gets fucked hard by an oncoming truck

Trevon drives down the highway, but only has his bodyguards following him.

Gruesome Trevons face has been penetrated by a metal pipe

Trevon tries to make his car jump the curb, but one of Trevor's guards is chasing him, and he manages to get stuck.

Trevon's car starts to go in reverse

Trevon tries to get it to stop, but his vehicle still goes back in the road

Gruesome guy with a gun on Trevor and the bodyguard

Gruesome Trevon takes out a gun and gets killed by Trevor's sidekick. Trevor is very pleased about it as this guy is supposed to kill him now

Gruesome guy with a heavy duty flashlight (a.k.a. a torch)

Gruesome Trevor's head got torn from

actual lol at 'Gruesome Trevon gets fucked hard by an oncoming truck'