Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:51:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talk to Transformer - shockingly accurate neural network text predicting thingy

Started by Tikwid, June 21, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McChesney Duntz

When ee heads fall tails a thousand times, so call heads tails both, but coin then lands on third side, the inside.

When you fly so wingish speed, then thwack, ee path be glass and broke beak slum on ground all quiver pigeon.

Beep, quiver-slum, bellow—when ee heads fall tails so call heads tails you, i can see the sound in flight ee tail and if you call heads tails you ee fly.

BEEP, BOEP, BEEP, BEEP, BOOP. Beep, BOEP, BOEP, BEEP, BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP, BOOR, BOW, BUTT, BUTCHER. Bellow, bellow, BUTCHER, BUTCHER, BUTCHER, BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER BUTCHER, BUTCHER BUEEEEE!

Bumblebee. It means a little birdy, and its name is a little booby.

Boogy. A bird with feathers is well nigh one-seventeenth as high as a little one.

Bottletree. A pretty one, or one with very pretty feathers—one who always makes pretty birds.

Bottlefly. To have a bottlefly's eye.

Small Man Big Horse

QuoteSimon Pegg ate my anus

My mother-in-law was pregnant with my sister

We're still waiting for Mr. Smith

When you come for me we'll come back for you

You're all just living under the sun

So I can't be angry

Because I know how hard you worked for me

I'm still here, still here, my friend

So I can't be angry

(Kiss Me, My Ass)

The whole world's watching us

With my ass exposed like hell

We're the boys of tomorrow, no matter what you say

So if you want to be angry

It feels like I could punch you square in the face

But I'm okay, I'm OK

(I love yah, I love yah

You are my rock, I'm your star)

But I feel like it would be wrong to fight you

The whole world's watching us

With my ass exposed like hell

We're the boys of tomorrow, no matter what you say

So if you want to be angry

It feels like I could punch you square in the face

But I'm okay, I'm OK

I'll make you mad

We're the boys of tomorrow, no matter

I want to form a band now just to sing this number.

Quotehow long is mook in prison for? I was charged for 3 1/2 years in a prison. For a guy, it'll take longer for them to get that deal.

'The problem is, you have to prove this to the judge if you want to make it work, and if they're willing to deal with the penalties, then it should work out. It's a problem of fairness.'

In addition to the $200 million civil suit, the three women -- Michelle Rodriguez, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez -- are seeking $2 billion in class-action settlements, $50 million for emotional support lost during their wrongful imprisonment and $5 million for future medical expenses.

J-Lo will also seek $5 million in punitive damages, court documents revealed.

McChesney Duntz

The Kevin Ayers scene
South of France
Plush velvet
Aback! Aback!
Aback! Aback!
Levi's Fridays
Greek holidays
Barratt heritance

Dolce & Gabbana
Barratt heritance
Dolce & Gabbana
Barratt heritance
Amaranth in Milan
Barratt heritance
Amaranth in Milan
Barratt heritance
Amaranth in Milan
Barratt heritance
Barratt heritance
Straya's House
Panties
Straya's House
Barratt heritance
Panties
Panties
Soprano in an Austrian bar
Soprano in an Austrian bar
Panties
Panties
Panties
Panties
Panties
Soprano in a Spanish bar
Soprano in a Spanish bar
Soprano in a Spanish bar
Soprano in a Spanish bar
Straya in Berlin
Straya in Berlin
Straya in Berlin
Straya in Berlin
Panties
Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana
Panties
Panties
Panties
Panties
Panties

imitationleather

This is what happens when people like you disturb our dinner tables, our bedsheets, our blankets. Your anti-Muslim bigotry is no longer confined to your own community and is now being spread in cities across America."

This is what happens when people like you disturb our dinner table, or disrupt our politics. They undermine faith in politics, and destroy faith in government.

This is what happens when people like you disturb our dinner. The results could be catastrophic," he said.

"It's an act of cowardice by people who love Britain but are trying to destroy the country in a political, media way."

Mr Gove's remarks triggered furious criticism from Labour's shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry, who called them "dumb".

Unfundibulum

A young lady came up to us and we shook hands.

"I met a man last month," she said.

"Well, it's only one. It's an honour to find you there," said Agincourt.

Well, she went on. I knew her, it seemed, but I never quite knew.

A boy was standing in the distance. Her name was Mungo Mung, he was five in the morning, dark hair a little hazy, and was about six or seven.

"I've got to tell Mr. Agincourt about my husband," said he in perfect English, "He's dead - he just died!"

"How did this accident happen?" asked Agincourt.

He laughed very hard in English and we shook hands and left, he and I, and we left, and we went a very long way.

At length we stopped and looked at each other, and she answered, "Mungo Mung's dead, but I'm still alive. I'm going to help out a bit if she's a good lad."

"You mean I should be?"

"Oh, sure." He turned up at the end of the road and

If you paste in one of the tracklists from the Morrissey thread, it gives you the names of the hidden bonus tracks.

I'm Leaving You Until You Know Better
America Spawned A Monster
Fatties, Off The Stage
I Must Learn To Breathe Again
Phimosis Is A Sin
Walking Down The Aisle of My Life
You Are As Perverted As You Are Ugly
Scum Of The Earth
Death Will Be A Small Mercy After This
You Are A Plague On The Earth, Mike Joyce
Bludgeon His Face Into A Pastry
Desolation Doctor
How Can You Live With Such A Vile Creature?
You Don't Deserve The Job
I May Be Sad But You Are Still Dead

Do You Think People Will Help You?
We're Still Ganging Up On You
A Little Closer to Heaven And Earth
I'll Never Lose My Heart For You
Insects!
Eyes Of The Sun
Somewhere Up The Line
You Don't Kill People, You Don't Destroy People, You Don't Lie
Infect My Eye And Destroy My Mind
I Know You, I Know You, I'm Still Your Friend
Carry On, God
Wife, The Wife's Gotta Fight
You Can Make Me Not A Man

earl_sleek

I'm a wanker, I'm a wanker, and it does me good like it bloody well should. A buncha fuckers' asses." His hand shot out of control. His cock shot out of control. He went to the floor, pulled out his penis and threw it around. "Shit, that hurt. What the fuck is this fucking thing? I don't use it to wipe on my ass, I only use it for that fucking shit." But he was too high, too far behind, so he rolled away. He heard footsteps approaching. He looked up and saw James. His jaw locked and his eyes narrowed. He grabbed Jim from the ground, kissed him and pulled him into a hug. James let go and turned around, and when he did he grabbed James by the throat. "Get off me, man." He screamed loudly. "You fucking little fucker." John rolled over to get his dick off James but before he could he was too late. James' mouth was too wide for him to breathe, as he was choked back by the strong grip of John. John held James up and pushed the last few drops of sweat from his forehead. He looked at the clock, 5:25pm, before tossing James down onto the bed, where there still was a cloud cover.

earl_sleek

Hello, Macaque Prime here! This is Serenity.

Macaque Prime – hello!

Serenity – Hello.

Macaque Prime – so you're the Prime.

Serenity – Yep. Yes. I'll be your Prime.

Macaque Prime – ah – is that true?! – yes. – yes. -

Macaque Prime – that's some serious stuff. -

Serenity – You're pretty big!

Macaque Prime – yes of course!

Serenity – And you have a Prime like I'm a little baby!

Macaque Prime – wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! My arms are getting too heavy for all my stuff!

Serenity – What's your name again?

Macaque Prime – It's not really "Prime" Prime because, as you can see, you're actually a little bit bigger than most of us.

Serenity – And you have an incredible body!

Macaque Prime – so of course I'm huge!

Serenity – Who are you, and why are you so obsessed with your body?! -

Macaque Prime – You know, the one I'm obsessed with... I'm supposed to be a Prime.

Serenity – Wow. Oh my

Unfundibulum

ype something and a neural network will guess what comes next

In some cases, a machine learning algorithm may not work perfectly. If it uses an incorrect model, it will not be able to do something as critical to understanding a problem – like understand whether the problem is true or false – which is a critical function to solve.

In addition to this, AI's performance is also affected by many other factors which may lead them to make mistakes. One, it is extremely costly to keep a constant training set. Another, they can never improve upon what they already know – which might lead them to make important errors. Finally, their ability to predict, predict correctly, and act on these predictions is affected when they have to build new models or modify the existing ones – a process that is called "learning". Many machine learning algorithms have been proposed to predict this learning process on the scale of a human to the computer.

Now comes AI in the form of "Deep Learning", a new form of artificial intelligence that uses massive amounts of deep learning technology to make a big problem – something as complex as a difficult problem of AI – seem trivial.

Deep Learning requires a large amount of neural network technology and high-end processing power – this means massive amounts of computing power. We are still experimenting with different ways to fit these resources into our machines. Deep learning algorithms are usually implemented as "

Johnny Yesno

QuoteI BAMLEM JACK BUAER (aka JACK BUAER): I am Jack Bamber. I am the last of my race. We fight alone, but we are no match for you.

BOB GILBERT, JACK BUAER'S BABY: I would like to buy the rights to your mother and father in your future. So, please, we must become my partners and be a team.

DAVID, CHIEF CHIEF TRAMPOLINE RANGER, CAMP LEVY-O.G.H.: Your son, Barry Allen, is very talented. But he's a loner. You have to find him friends to help him grow.

BAKER: How can anyone forget my grandfather? He spent his whole life doing his best to protect those he loved most.

TODD: Barry Allen?

DAVID, CHIEF CHIEF TRAMPOLINE RANGER, CAMP LEVY-O.G.H.: Yes, that's me, Barry Allen. I'm David. I'm sorry.

BAKER: Oh, God.

TAXI-MARTIANS: Hey, here's a surprise for you!

BAKER: Wow.

TAXI-MARTIANS: The

or

QuoteI BAMLEM JACK BUAER DER SPIEGEL (2/2) — The man who won a Nobel Prize for his work on cancer told a Berlin court today that he was the victim and not a spy.

The former scientist and physician has pleaded not guilty to a series of charges, which have included a breach of trust and a "false statement."

The trial's opening was delayed until Thursday.

The 61-year-old defendant, originally of Gresbeck, has been accused in a statement of having lied about having worked closely with Germany's Federal Ministry for Information Technology at the time Germany agreed to sell E.coli vaccine to Britain and Italy.

Sarcastically, Bamba described himself as the victim instead of the perpetrator of the accusations against him and insisted that he was only asking the world that which he thought was right and that the situation had gotten even worse because of him, while he has denied all charges.

"If my words have affected people in the world negatively, I am sorry for that, but what can I do at this point? I think I am very much isolated, isolated," Bamba told the Bild newspaper.

The prosecution's case against Bamba stems from its contention that he was directly involved in the selling of defective vaccines known as Aids, from which the United Kingdom, Italy and

Jumblegraws

Jesus, Zippy and a French proctologist walk into a bar. The barman says "Yo dude, I'm gonna give you a $15 shot if you're interested in me giving you a shot here"

Finnish Proctor: I'm just gonna take this shot and the bar man leaves.

Zippy: (Sighs). I'm gonna get this thing to pop!

French Proctor: Yeah, I bet that's not fair!

Zippy: (Pushes a beer) Yeah, right, I gotta go! (He hops off his seat on the plane) What do you mean I gotta come back?

French Proctor: You have to come back, you have to come back, you have to come back, you have to come back. There's three, four shots in the gun. When my son is older, people will tell him about you. You came back!

Finnish Proctor: What's three, four shots in the gun?

Zippy: You want three, four shots in the gun? You wanna run for president? I'm doing that.

French Proctor: Fine, you gotta go, I just got an important job to do.

Zippy: (Throws beer bottle) Let me go

Unfundibulum

for example, is probably an incredibly accurate model for humans because of all the things humans tend to have in common in regards to socialization. But this is a matter where there is much debate about what is meant by "self knowledge" here. For example, there are different models which claim that there is a threshold or threshold threshold value for self knowledge which must be very precisely observed to be correct. As some people try to use the self-awareness definition here as an "end goal" to build their models up (because when we reach an optimal level of self knowledge, we will then know about how to achieve something that doesn't happen automatically), this seems like something that would be quite difficult for humans to achieve. On the other hand, you need something far more precise than a simple threshold, so perhaps in the case of consciousness and "self knowledge" such thresholds can exist.

We should also keep in mind that what is required as a goal may not even be obvious to someone who is not able to think about how to achieve it; we're talking about "self knowledge" here, which requires something that may be hard to know about. Thus, what are people saying in response to someone who attempts to "define" the term self knowledge (like "consciousness")? It's clear to

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 21, 2019, 06:43:31 PM
I want to form a band now just to sing this number.

had a quick go on it before the wife (yea thats right FUCK YOU JESUANDTHEMARYCHAIN) got home

https://soundcloud.com/eileen-burgoyne/song-idea/s-6gB8j

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy
Just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus
Don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free
of them
Go on a wild ride, Ray
Don't talk all that much, Johnny's ass'a*s
Get in your car, Kenny
Go home, Paul's man
Go on a wild ride, Roy'
Go to the mall, Tony's mom
Go to the mall, Tony's baby
Go to the mall, Tony's man
Go to the mall, Tony's woman
Go into the bathroom, Bobby
Go into the bathroom, Bobby'
Go into the kitchen, Danny
Go into the kitchen, Danny'
Donkey, hold on and go, Joe' go' to the bathroom' to the car' to the parking lot†
Tough guy, man' he gets in touch when he needs to' like a grown-up
Wanna know more about those assholes who are on your way that don't want to listen?
Go to

Unfundibulum

WAS ON THE STAGE AT TICKETED SHOW, RITUAL PLEASURE. AND YOU THOUGHT THIS SHOW DIDNT HAVE ANY STONES??!?!?!?

Unfundibulum

fuchsia voluptuous vallida (voluptuous v) voluptuous (voluptuous) vuul-de-l'avoir-du-fussemururum valet de l'hôtel des mounnes des gosses vaults valet de l'hôtel des mounnes des rusillonets valet à gare valet à nous valuée et par des grands grands valuers valuer au petit de Chantilly des mounnes des gosses valué aux deux grands valuers et les d'avoirs les d'avoirs le duc du grand monde du Gosset variegated variegated variegated warts-and-nails yellow skin, yellow feet and yellow hair yellow-eyed, yellow-eyed white, yellow-eyed yellow-eyed red, yellow-eyed-red yellowish-red yellow skin, yellow-eyed, yellow-eyed yellowy-yellow, yellow-eyed, yellow-eyed, yellow-eyed green, yellowy-yellow, yellow-eyed pale, yellowy-yellow, yellow-eyed, yellow-eyed red, yellow-eyed-red, yellow-eyed

Unfundibulum

WON'T you try somethin' bout n' ask ? Aww man ! Aww no ! Aww why ! Why don't you talk ! Nothin! Just wanna talk a little ! That's all ! [pause] Wow ! Oh! Woh! I be sorry ! [pause] Yeah, I be bout ta tell you, there's gotta be somethin' else up in dem yo' ass yo' mother does dat tha fuck into yo' tha dark yo. But I be goin ta let you know dat you do what you gotta do to survive up in life... because I wanna be left up fo' dead if I can't live up there! [he looks around] Yeah ? What do you see ? You heard me ? It's something tha fuck like dat I want. Oh, yeah ! That might work fo' ya. That might work fo' ya da perved-out muthafucka ! Oh! Yeah ! Okay. Letz git started. Go on. [grabs his shoulder] [pause] I know you wanna go up yo' fuckin nose at this but yo' ass needs ta learn how ta handle something like a weapon here in this dirty shiznit, '

Phil_A

QuoteChris Moyles' genitals were seen by many viewers as his attempts at being a man were too crude.

Mr Moyles (pictured), who lived in Wirral on Friday, was filmed on Wednesday wearing a condom - the same year a female cyclist in England was allegedly raped by a man - while cycling at about 13:30 BST.

In one clip the 31-year-old can be filmed asking: "Is there anything wrong now with my cock?"

He was filmed being handed a condom after which he is seen telling the camera: "You can feel my balls, baby."

Caught: Mr Moyles posted the picture to Facebook alongside the following caption

The incident happened when Mr Moyles (pictured) was on his way to a pub after a day out with a drink and is filmed approaching the cyclist while they were cycling in a carpark

A spokesman for Wirral police said: "At 11am on 19 September this morning officers attended a call in to an address at Wirral and heard reports that a 31-year-old male had attempted to get into a women's toilet by applying a condom to his penis.

"Officers took the female off the premises as they were responding to a report of a sexual assault on a vehicle and the male was then arrested on suspicion of attempted rape and a search of his vehicle found

Slightly less dark version:

QuoteChris Moyles' genitals were exposed on a plane

And it's not just him!

Famously, Sir Peter was spotted exposing his privates when he took off on a flight to China last month.

His penis was also exposed when he was pictured making love to a fan while having sex with her on one of his many international tours.

Bizarre: The 36-year-old entertainer was seen with his penis exposed when he made love with the fans on a tour last week

Paying homage: The showbiz legend was spotted in front of his camera while having sex with a lady fan

He said: 'One man and fan in front of me on the flight as well as two women.

'I know it could be different but the girls didn. I am just being respectful of what they are paying for. I understand people may have different ideas.'

At the time of his shocking revelation the man said: 'My penis was too well hidden from view to be seen, or anything of that nature.'

Phil_A

QuoteHarry Potter and The Anus of Cliff Richards
By JK Rowling

Chapter 1:
First Steps
Hermione sat alone in her room, her legs splayed and legs spread. Her heart was pounding a bit too hard on her chest, and she couldn't take her eyes off the book.

She had just finished reading the chapter on the Anus, of an unknown woman who had just died, and how that had played out. She wondered whether if Harry did ever really find out about this, it could kill everything of him. Maybe he'd be like, "what the bloody hell am I doing, writing this story anyway..."

Harry stood and looked at her. "What if...?"

"I know something about this death," Hermione said. She was sitting on her bed again, as if Hermione was a new baby now. "Some part of me believes that it was Voldemort who gave us the Anus, not us..."

"We?" Harry said, sounding very scared.

"I'm not sure," Hermione said. She took her glass of water from her bowl and started to drink.

"The Anus is supposed to last forever," Harry said. "The most important part of it was to keep the Dark Arts away from us. It has to go, I guess."

Hermione's stomach growled

Unfundibulum

Grimm: The Grimms were given a choice between taking over the world or living in luxury after they lost their mother and stepfather and were given a home and life

The new home looks a lot like Mr Grim, who had been hiding out for 30 years, including using a prison labour camp called the Slade estate for years.

The new Grim mansion includes a massive gold dome with all the windows set to infinity because it has the same height as a football pitch.

It is the main residence of Mr Grim but also offers a lot of entertainment, including a massive bar and a big fireplace where guests can watch a live band performing for an hour.

The only thing Mr Grim left behind was his wife, Joan, who still resides in the estate.

chveik

Quoteshit for cunts.

And there's something else that's so disgusting to me, in fact that I can't even stand the sight of a dog in human flesh, it's called "crotcheting." Let me say it once again, what do dogs and cats have in common? Neither dog nor cat has ever done the dirty deed of "crotcheting" for the amusement of others, and it's just a complete and utter lie to say that dogs and cats have anything in common. What the hell have dogs, or cats, done for anybody? Just think about it -- dogs don't think any of this shit happens, so in fact how do you think anyone is going to care about if it didn't happen? Why bother taking care of your dog and putting him in the hospital and putting his life in danger when you could have just let that fucking dog die a horrible, horrible death? Why do dogs and cats need the "laziness" to put their asses in bed and give up on lives of pure innocence like we all do??

You see how we are doomed for destruction by our own minds and hearts? What do human beings think dogs and cats would do instead of getting fucked with their minds by a dickhead in our neighborhood? Dogs and cats would start making out with little boys in bed and then they would go out and fucking kill another

Rizla

shit your leg off *crickets* That was awesome. *spits on it* I'm so stoked. How was college? *pause* I was in school. Was it worth it? *pause* What now? *pause* Um I'm afraid not, there are still things I have to take care of before going back to work in the daycare. *giggles* I guess if you insist. *coughs a bit* See? I said I'm still going to the daycare and I'm here to help. *breathes in deeply* But I think I'm ready to get back to work. *sigh* *kissing sounds for a bit* There you go, I am back. That's it, I think that was a pretty good last lesson. *spitting sounds* You like that? I thought you were really close to pulling out. *sounds of getting some work done, getting up* I love you and I'll be here for you. Come here. *closer, whisper* No you don't have to leave that room, I'm right there for you. *kissing sounds, as close to getting up as possible for the moment* You know you can come back and change, if you like, you just have to say it. *giggle* You did say you'd come

Johnny Yesno

QuoteWho put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip

Deeze the bambabamdle deeze the bambabamdle deeze the bambabamdle deeze the bambabamdle deeze
He went to the door and went on his way.
A girl came to the door.
She went out with her head down.
Now the next day he came out like a bat.
That day he went to the door, he did look back,
A girl came to the door.
She did not know how to stop and came out.
Now the next day she did not know how to stop and went back to the door.
But he didn't go.
He went back to the door.
He went to the door.
He went back to the door.
He went to the door.
Now when he came out as the bat,
The girl stood behind him till he was quite clear.
When he had left his house, to see the girl, his mother
And his father walked

Ended up a bit gothic, that one. Try again.

Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip da dip

Who put the spank in the spank bop hoo bong
Who put the kick in the kick kick nip nip bong nip bong
Who put the chop in the chop bup chop bup chop
Who put the peck in the peck bura bura bura bura bura
Who put the blow in the blow nip nip bag gah gak gak bag gah gak gak
Who put the pammer in the pammer burah burah burah burah
Who put the blow in the blow bhop bhop bhop bhop bhop dong dong dong
Who put the chop in the chop ghop ghop ghop ghop ghop
Who put the blow in the blow ghop ghop ghop ghop ghop
Whose back

That's the spirit. Doesn't quite scan, though. Try again.

Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip

Who put the bum in the bum bum bum bum
Who put the peck in the peck dah dah dah Da poo poo po poo poo bop bop bop bop bop dah dah
Who put the nip in the nip dah dah dah
Who puts the zap in the zap dah dah Da poo poo poo bop bop bop bop bop bop
Who put the choco in the choco dah dah dah
Who puts the jigg in the jigg dah dah dah dah
Who puts the bum in the bum choco choco
Who puts the zappy in the zappy choco choco choco choco
Who puts the bum in the bop choco choco choco choco choco choco ciao
Dang I have a thing about peckers
Dang I have a thing about bummers
Don't you know I'm a poof

Bad Transformer. Naughty step for you.

Unfundibulum

a holiday resort built using prison labour on a planet so hostile it rains gamma radiation

But a year later, the site has been restored and is now considered a destination for wealthy visitors including the Queen, who recently gave birth to a grandchild.

willpurry

Zippy, George and Bungle, having inadvertently opened a gateway to Hell on Earth, discover what's going on and discover who's manipulating them. As they face off against an evil scientist sent from a distant world in search of the key to eternal youth, who knows what's in store for them...

Johnny Yesno

Unfundibulum, there's no point if you don't highlight the seed phrase.

This is not a submission to Transformer, btw.

Rizla

At my school they try and brainwash us to be pro-EU but we know their tricks

What's the solution?

To stop this madness, the answer lies in keeping our head down; we need to stop believing, to stop thinking.

We need to find a way to take control of our own destiny and not let this insanity continue. It won't stop after a referendum.

The result of the Brexit vote will not fix everything.

But I don't think this will mean the end of the EU.

Just give us more time to make our own decisions, give us more time to have our own discussions, so when we do vote the people will be ready to change.

If you want something different and not a solution, leave and find someone else to blame – maybe it's an immigration crisis or a lack of a political alternative for a different way of living.

Unfundibulum

The next time you see a person running frantically down a dark corridor, don't forget how the same process took place while he lay handcuffed and half dying in a hot cell.

A video of a man who's being held against his will for over a week after he got lost in the night has caused outrage over a human trafficking case.

The man was picked up to pay a debt owed to a company in the town of Baozhi by the owners of a restaurant he had been drinking at, before being released and returned home.

Baozhi, in central China, is famous for being part of the notorious "snow mountains" of southern Tibet, known to most Tibetans as the 'Upper Big Lake' and 'Upper Blue Lake'.

According to the Daily Mail, the man, who was identified only by his surname Liu, spent some time in a prison in March before he was forced to escape after receiving a visit from a lawyer.

After being recaptured, Liu was taken to a hospital where he complained of dizziness. He ended up spending the next two weeks in a hot cell.

On September 15, he was transferred to another prison, which he was never allowed to leave.

Unfundibulum

Unfundibulum there's no point if you don't highlight the seed phrase Legsakimbo

You think you're a smart man but in reality you are. You see a cute woman or kid walking out of a library and you say something like "wow that's the kind of kid I'd want to marry!" Then I guess you'll see that she never does even.

And we know you know where that girl in the movie is going, don't we ? (she would have to be a pretty young girl...or maybe not even, if she didn't look just like you - we know nothing )

But this thread doesn't help much either...and why the hell is a comment thread, even at this stage of a discussion, being more of a forum to start, then a discussion on their own? You could really take a second to read it through to find the actual question they came here...and the answer would be quite simple, if you didn't take your brain down to the pit before opening it. This thread gives a platform to anyone to get in someone's face, to make a joke about someone, to belittle what is already an established fact, and to put their own little opinion in front of that of others. This, if you really get your education, should be your primary concern - you don't have to get anyone involved with your bullshit

honeychile

Saturday afternoon's FA Cup semi-final between Everton and West Brom was interrupted by a pig running on to the pitch at Wembley Stadium. The pig has since been shot and the area around Itagaki Road where it had been spotted has been evacuated by police.

The pig ran onto the pitch and was shot by officers

Wembley stadium has been described as a "living hell" for supporters who have been waiting for the game to start.

"If you can look at how everything on the pitch is just gone, we're completely destroyed. It's like a ghost city," Newcastle United supporter Richard James told BBC Newcastle.

On Twitter @santosay, fans said they found themselves trapped at ground level after the pigs were spotted, before the football club's official Twitter account said everyone was safe.

The club said a pig had been spotted in one of their pens near the training pitches during Wednesday's afternoon match and police were currently investigating how it got onto the pitch.