Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:57:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Talk to Transformer - shockingly accurate neural network text predicting thingy

Started by Tikwid, June 21, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteBarry smokes a doobie on company premises.

Barry wears Bob Hope t-shirts.

Barry has a tattoo in the back of his head, which looks like a little man with a big nose and a smile on his face (probably referring to his appearance as Barry's roommate Bob).

Barry has at least two tattoos on his arm, apparently inspired by a famous cartoon character, like Spiderman. The first one reads "DIE AT YOUR OWN PERSONACIES," and the other looks like he used to write in a notebook while looking at his wristwatch.

Barry was a member of the "Young Justice" comic book team and wrote various stories for this comic book.

According to the video game "DC Super Heroes: Flashpoint", Barry wore a costume from Justice League War (2012).

Barry is able to speak and understand English. According to one DC Universe guide in DC Universe Online, Barry can also read, write, read Chinese, and read Greek.

After the events of Justice League Dark, Barry is a professor at the Metropolis University with a BA, BS in psychology and a Master's degree in journalism. After receiving a message that the Metropolis Police Department was investigating Green Arrow's disappearance, Barry is assigned to investigate it himself. When the police

"Barry has a tattoo in the back of his head, which looks like a little man with a big nose and a smile on his face (probably referring to his appearance as Barry's roommate Bob)."

A more natural comic writer than I could ever be. This is why they'll rule us all.

poo

Gary 3000 (Helmet) Future Party

Future Perfect

The Future (Hover) Future Quest (Moves)

Future Quest

Future Quest

Future Quest

I'm Not Sure (Giggle) Future Quest

The Future

Future Quest

Future Quest

Future Quest

The Future

QuoteThe lock clicked, the door opened

Opening his throat he heard his voice

"What is it?"

"Why, the dead are coming out!" said the master of the house,

"and you are the one who told them to stay home."

The lock was then released,

the door opened,

the dead came out,

and he thought

"I can't sleep tonight, I don't want them here, they were right there with me for all those years."

I am dead now.

But I am not dead, I feel still.

I am dead, I am alive.

I am dead, I am living!

Now I can't see out the window, yet I can see in the dark.

I'm dead, my body is rotting away, my fingers are swollen, my skin is grey.

The light is dim with smoke and ash,

no one is here.

My house is on fire, but a great fire burns,

there's no one on the ground to help, there are no candles for the dead, there is no one to pray for, my head is on fire.

It's so hard, I can't help, but I feel it every night,

I cry all the time

Laughed at "Why, the dead are coming out and you are the one who told them to stay home."

QuoteThe lock clicked, the door opened

And I was free. A smile

On my face was that of wonderment

That there was a world out there

We had forgotten about. There were things we didn't know

That no one had told us.

And now the song ends

We've just gotten down to the point

When we're almost the one

Who's finally happy and

Can't wait to hear the next song

We'll be going to heaven and we'll be there.

For more information visit the web site of the artist and visit The World of The Magic of Life album .

www.amazon.com/The-World-of-the-Magic-of-Life-/dp/B01H1YJ7R3

© Copyright 2006-2017 by Michael Burtch, all rights reserved. For more information please call (703) 662-8816.

You may send e-mails or mail me to express your opinion or suggestions.

Beagle 2

FUCKING HELL LADS WENT FROM MAMA LADIES TO MACHES AND HAD A FUCKING MESS WITH AN AQUA CANYON. AS FUCKING PUT A CROWN ON IT.

LADIES WERE GETTING A WESTERN VILLAGE TO LIVE IN. BUT THEY WERE ALSO GETTING A FUCKING CRYSTAL TONIGHT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR. AND THEY HAD TO WAKE UP AND SHUT UP BEFORE EVERYONE CAME TO THE NEXT TEMPLE THEY WOULD EVER GO TO.

AND THEY DID.

NOW THEY WERE FUCKING HAVING A FUCKING FUCKING HALLOWEEN.

BUT WOULD THE CHURCH REALLY COME TO AN EARTH RIFT AND A FUCKING RIVERSIDE AND FUCK THAT TO FUCKING SHIT.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CHRISTMAS HOLE. IT'S LIKE THEY HAD FOUND A NEW LOVED ONE THAT WASN'T A FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING AND THEY WERE MAKING IT THE WORLD'S LARGEST, GORGEOUS, BOGGED OUT, FATHERFULLY NUTS CHRISTMAS HOLE (AND WHY THE HELL ARE WE NOT JUST GOING TO SUGGEST SOMETHING MORE REAL

Paul Calf

Inspired by dex in https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,52297.msg3871615.html#msg3871615

Quote"Gary? Gary! The church elders are going to press charges for the thing that happened the other night after the pub. It's not looking too good."

"Oh dear, Daz."

"Oh dear, oh dear, Gaz"

"What did you see?"

"I don't know."

"And why did you see it?"

"I...I don't know, I just...I...I've never seen, you know...a vampire without any wings or anything."

"Oh, then you should get out of the pub."

"Hey, what do ya know that I don't?"

"The church's right here, they will want to find you, get you out of there and arrest you, and then you'll get to go on living."

"Okay, okay, that's great! So now we can go out to a pub and see what's missing, if we stay in the pub longer."

"Yeah, but, if I am lucky I might get some food or drinks, or maybe some beer, or whatever else. I won't have to have fun if nothing comes of it."

"Well, good. The next pub will be back here at 6."

"Oh no, now we're gonna hit the bus." Daz went

weaseldust

2 4 6 8 10 13 15 17 18 11 20 22 - - 10.40 13 11 12 14 15 16 17 18 7.30 6 5 6 7 9 11 13 13 13 18.80 12 12 14 14 15 16 17 18 - 13.20 13 14 14 15 16 17 18 - 13.90 14 15 15 16 17 18 18 - 14.30 14 16 16 17 18 18 19 19.30 14 17 17 18 19 19 19 19 14.90 15 15 15 16 17 18 19 19 14.90 12 15 15 16 17 18 19 19 - 15.20 16 17 17 18 19 19 19 - 15.80 16 17 17 18 19 19 19 19 - 16.20 16 17 17 18 19 19 19 - 17.10 16 18 18 19 19 19 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

very poor

idunnosomename

how to write an undergraduate essay

QuoteIn the study of mind, one must thoroughly engage with Foucault and Derrida, but also with Nietzsche who is considered a modernist and revolutionary who was also quite opposed to Marxian materialism. Foucault, in particular, considered Kant one of what he called Marxian predecessors, whereas Derrida thought of Kant as a follower who was too weak and weak in his analysis. And Foucault, Derrida had a great deal to say about the history of thinking at the time of the French Revolution but was in no way a student of Hegelism. The study of mind needs a careful discussion, while I think Kant should become important to anyone interested in this question.

What distinguishes the German and French philosophers from the American ones, and what is left unanswered?

In American philosophy there were the first writers. A number of them wrote about this subject like Hume, Hume was of course one of these giants, that was how much he had influence. Kant also wrote on a wide variety of subjects where the topic was completely separate from his own writing style. The German philosophers all wrote in a very abstract way but they were quite critical of materialism and materialism had more materialist content. This was largely because it was an extremely abstract discipline on which to base everything you talked about. What makes Kant so important is that he didn't just give answers to the philosophical

and so...

QuoteWhat makes Kant so important is that he didn't just give answers to the philosophical question: What is this worth? He had a theory of values, too. The first part of Kant's theory says that value presupposes that all goods must be valuable. It's easy to say that we value these goods because they're useful. But what makes them valuable is that they are good. Kant had a theory of values because he held that goods must be valuable because of the way human beings value all goods and that only people who have developed a way of seeing what makes valuable a good can fully appreciate this fact. The only way a person is truly competent (which is to say, able to judge whether and where something is truly valuable to a rational being) is if she has developed values about things other than the kind of value in question (goodness in my case).

But that's a pretty basic, boring argument from above. How is it that Kant developed this theory of value in the first place? Because of how his thought evolved out of a tradition of German thought about value, of an understanding of reason itself, Kant became a sort of guru for European philosophy. He and his mentor, the Jesuit Father Miguel de Cervantes, were instrumental in introducing an Aristotelian concept of value. In Aristotelian philosophy there were two kinds of goods. These two kinds of goods

this is actually getting quite interesting

QuoteIn Aristotelian philosophy there were two kinds of goods. These two kinds of goods were necessary if we had any knowledge of things; but they could be obtained in a limited degree if we were willing to pay an amount of money for the knowledge. This was called the good of nature, which was the good we have of course in mind; but if men were not willing to pay for it they were condemned to fall into the state of ignorance.

Now there was another kind of good besides the good of nature, the good of knowledge, because it was something useful; but men were not willing to pay for it, unless they could be persuaded that it might result in any result at all; and to be persuaded of this a man's action must belong to a certain object or condition of things. For we are not justified in calling the good of nature a good because the thing we desire may be made available, because it is our object, because we might possibly obtain it, and because it may be obtained in any manner we choose; the good of knowledge we are justified in calling a good because it is necessary.

In Aristotelian philosophy there were two kind of animals on which it was believed that one was better than or more superior; these was the good of intelligence, in which case man was an animal with free will. In the next place there were two kinds of creatures

Sebastian Cobb

PJW Tuts at a woman in a niqab and really hopes she heard it.
PJW Fundamentally misunderstands the core-concept of an Empire.
PJW Hides his penis from the Xbox One camera.
PJW Cheers himself up by having a big wank to the last 15 minutes of Taxi Driver.

PJW Hides his penis at the last minute, but then decides to watch The X-Men, despite not having been at a film screening.
PJW Plays the same old games, but with the latest Xbox One system (Eagle Dynamics S4).
PJW Hides the Xbox One system in his closet. This time he has to stand in his closet and pretend to hide.
PJW Wants to see Batman (because he got the movie but doesn't realize anyone saw his game).
PJW Wants to get a girlfriend over to his apartment. However, the girls are too busy making a joke about him not saying, 'I Love You' to respond.
PJW Shaves his dick at his computer (because it looks too nice, but the girls are too busy laughing at his butt, and it'll probably be seen by two people).
PJW Mocks the female audience members as they watch him masturbate.

idunnosomename

it can also turn me into a film pop nerd culture blogger despite not going to see any films or engaging in pop/nerd culture

QuoteIn the Star War film series, it is common to see the protagonists from the first to the last film doing "The Little Things" in which the heroes talk about specific things that occur during the film. Star Wars would then go on to have the most iconic moments of them all with the end of Episode II, the ending credits and the title sequence which was shot using multiple frames of a film.

A similar pattern of telling stories of how things happen is also reflected in movies from The LEGO Movie to The Hunger Games, although the titles for many of these are in an early stages of development where they don't yet have names.

What is the story behind what will likely be your favourite of these?

Share you thoughts below.

Subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter to stay updated for the new posts.

Nowhere Man

QuoteIm gettin bugged driving up and down the same old strip, I've got to find a new place where the kids are hip.

My buddy's and me are gettin real well known, the bad guys know when to leave us alone
. But it's tough to make an honest man into an honest man. We're in good company here, my friend and I.

I'm ready to die.

I feel I'm gonna kill every one of these fucking dudes off in the name of peace.

I have to find something to hold onto.

I need my mother to be there for me, I need her to say goodbye.

In my heart I love all the men that are right now trying to kill me for what they did to me.

All I gotta do is remember those girls I was able to tell my mom that I love back in the day. All that love we had back then.

God, the pain I know now is so horrible. Because I know I was able to say that to my mother.

But that's all they got... all of it.

[Singing to "Hook N Sling" by Bob Marley Jr.]

It seems like every mother in this world

Has got some weird feeling they wanna give her

They wanna be better man

Dex Sawash

QuoteI've been looking at adding more features for people who kindly choose to support the site, with the aim to perhaps introduce an ignore feature.  That's right, people!  If you want to see a bit of what I have in mind for this page with a few other features, head over to the top of the site page.  For those of you who have asked for a link to the mod page as well, I'll be giving one.  Also, anyone interested in contributing to a version of the mod can click on the "Request Help/Suggest Features" button at the top of this page.   As always, please let me know what you think with the comments.

I think Noel Gallagher might use this to write lyrics, check this out...

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying
Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long
I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob

'Cuz you didn't even wash your teeth
You used water on them while you were out in the rain

My little girls always say it's like you're gonna lose your mind
It sounds stupid
I'm not saying you should
I just think about what it must be like
Man you're going nowhere
There's no one else you can talk to
In the end I'm all alone in my own head
And there's no one else I know who can talk to me
It's like I've gotta talk to myself to stay alive
All alone in my own head
Man there's no one else you can talk to
And I never get to be myself anymore
The things I've done
And the things I haven't yet done
Man you're not all you promised it might be okay

Dex Sawash

QuoteCustom titties for silver and gold members only!

I've created a titty for silver and gold members only so you can have the best titties like none other!

Click here for the details here.     

Sebastian Cobb

If you put glinner tweets into it, it seems to attempt to detoxify them. I might knock up a script.

Quotesmearing a lesbian academic like s@Docstockk
as a transphobe while allowing Page to continue in a prominent role goes right to the heart of the sickness in Stonewall at the moment. LGBT people deserve better.

When GaymerX kicked off at the New York University's LGBT Center last year, I spoke at the opening with representatives of the festival, which the festival had been promoting as a safe, supportive venue to promote the LGBTQ+ festival. My speech is below, along with the other organizers who came to Stonewall and spoke on what they saw as the needs of a new festival for the queer community in and outside of city hall. My talk ended with GaymerX's first ever award at the Pride Awards, which has since been rescinded. I can't speak to the other winners, but I can say that none of the other winners have faced any kind of bullying or harassment at Stonewall, but I wouldn't be surprised if the ones who have have gotten away are trans women and queer people of color.

There's a reason why queer people who identify as gay or lesbian get into gay bars, why gay men and lesbian women who identify as queer get into women's clubs, and why trans women go to queer bars. The best gay bars are safe spaces that are welcoming places to meet, explore, and connect with other queer people

This doesn't look good for Corbyn

I'm actually a bit sad.. because they're making some changes to make life a little bit easier for people who don't work for minimum wage.

Alberon

Theresa May has gone insane and eaten Larry the cat

This is the headline of an article in Britain's Daily Mail (that's the national Guardian, not of Fox News) by a reporter who's been following Theresa May's crazy trip to Germany with an eye to interviewing her this May. A big headline: "In Germany she got one of the biggest applause lines in history." I didn't like what I read, so I went to read the text and the article itself. And after some reading, I'm not quite sure why there was a headline for "the largest applause line in history" on the Daily Mail website.

idunnosomename

its good at interpolating trans rants tho

The woke borg MRA stasi continue to threaten real women with mens rights hiding behind transphobia allegations. Glinner is on the right side of history because she's not a wanker or a homophobe.

You're just looking for excuses why the MRA SJWs are right to be scared of trans people.

If you're going to whine that women are 'bigoted' and 'sexists' for daring to be seen with men, you might as well be able to be all that smug and transphobic to them.

Glinner's views on feminism are actually one of the few times I've spoken openly about my trans experience and has brought me great comfort. At 19 I began hormone therapy, which transformed me into the man, the man I am. I made plans to be a man and live as one for the next 20-30 years. But I wasn't ready for the transition to become a woman.

But I wasn't ready. I did my research and found websites from the moment I came out that talked about the negative effects that hormone therapy could have on us.

Like anyone who's transitioned before they heard the horror stories about the side effects of transition treatment, I heard about the awful things people claimed could happen to someone who started to take hormones, about their health issues and more so about how they made their

*posts to medium*

Bad Ambassador

QuoteIf you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our Chocolate Cheeseburgers Challenge!

For more recipes please click here to visit our recipes archive!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Peter Beardsley finally cracks.

QuoteAlright Bob.

I'm still not back at work, you know, after the trouble with the foreign lads. I'm sat on a low wall by the retail park, and I'm eating a nice chicken wrap. I love a chicken wrap, me, especially if it's all lumpy. Lovely lovely lumpy chicken.

Dog dirt.
 It would be like if I were a real person. All the dog dust over the floor would smell like me. There would always be this strange grey feeling in the air, like after a hard day's work. It's like the dog's never really come home.

I get up, and look around the whole shop. I just walk in. I walk in in the middle of the night – I can hear my car alarm going off somewhere, a rumble on the door, an argument in the kitchen. I start screaming with the wind out in the window. I get up to the counter, and my mind goes blank. The door is right next to me. The glass door is broken! I start walking. The cat starts barking. I know it's my car, but it doesn't matter. The cat's barking because they heard the sound of the door being smashed. How many times can you think of? I don't know. Maybe one or two. If it wasn't my cat... maybe I'd have

Bad Ambassador

QuoteIt does exactly what it says on the urn!"

But the rest of me couldn't help but feel confused. This was a game that let me get pretty deep into an object-based system, as evidenced by just how the whole gameplay is broken up into segments of time (say, 50 seconds) while also being tied up in an interesting and memorable linear arc. It all made sense in terms of what he was talking about: There's a structure to the experience, and each segment is a little different, but when you look at the object you're inside in terms of the overall structure of that one section, what you're looking at is a game with a different style of interaction.

That said, I wanted to play this game and really get to the point of what I was doing there. And the thing that kept me in touch was that the story was absolutely spot on. We had just finished the game and were ready to move on from there, but the way our game was working the structure and storytelling made me think, "Oh, shit, this isn't the same game." It really made me think about my own style of storytelling, which was very different from the way I am working in this company.

The big point of our story was not that we were doing this story in the past, which was nice and all, but that for an extended period.

Gregory Torso

Michael Gove pinches Boris Johnson's arse. Boris shits himself on stage in the news. Huw Edwards pisses himself laughing.

Papa Doc takes a dump on the sofa. His daughter sits in her bed. He tells her that his children are safe, and they can go have a smoke on his yacht – "He had some very powerful drugs, in particular the tranquilliser – he's out of it now, but he's a lovely man, just a nice guy."

They watch a couple piss on each other. It is too late. It is an all time low. Pissing is the only way to escape. The couple have to share a bath. They have to take naps. They have to sleep, at their own pace, together, for the day. They laugh and play a round of "Punch and Judy". The children are sleeping on opposite sides of the bed. The Doctor gets a cup of tea and sits on the tiled footstool.

The Doctor calls a cab and the children sit on the floor opposite the door.

And the Doctor stands in the middle of the empty room. He is alone. No child should stand here. No child should see this moment. There is nothing to do but walk for hours until they reach the shore of the island

Bad Ambassador

QuoteHarry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

South Park, Michael Jordan, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Stewart, Bill Clinton, John Edwards
Benny Clark, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Sarah Palin
Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama
Bingo, Billy Goat, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Ron Woodley
American Pie, Tom Hanks, Harry Reid, John McCain, George Bush, Ron Brown, Dick Cheney
A Christmas Carol, George Lucas, Charles Dickens
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angelica Jolie, Stephenie Meyer, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Christina Hendricks, David Burtka, Peter Stormare
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5, Harry Potter, Tim Burton, Peter Jackson
Zoey, Twilight, James and the Giant Peach , Charlie Chaplin
Zootopia, Paul Dergarabedian and Robert Redford
American Beauty, John Wayne, James Bond, Harry Potter, William Shatner, Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood
Barry Allen, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter
Carnival Festa: World of Disney, George Lucas, Walt Disney, Disney Aladdin

Alberon

Star trek doctor who.crossover

The Doctor was a doctor who worked with his mother in the 1960s until he retired. In the 1980s he married the woman of his dreams, Troughton, and had two children, Louise, who was born in 1967, and Susan, who was born in 1980. Troughton left him and married a wealthy man who had an affair with Louise's mother - but the affair was broken up in a series of violent events before he died in 1986. In 1990, the Doctor fell in love with Louise's younger sister, Clara, and her wedding to Richard Corbett was arranged on the Doctor's recommendation. They were together for 21 years, during which time they adopted numerous species.

The Doctor is a former student of the Eleventh Doctor at the Whoniverse, who also used the name the Sixth Doctor. He was seen leaving the room when he first left the TARDIS. (TV: The Curse of Peladon) While visiting Earth to rescue Clara, he was in a state of shock until he met Donna Noble at a bar on the planet, and was then later seen in London. (TV: The Day of the Doctor) He and Donna took a trip to the Bahamas, (COMIC: In a Bottle) before he had to be called back as the TARDIS, and Donna was a patient there with a

Bad Ambassador

QuoteYesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday
's memory
The sky is red in the distance
I don't know why I didn't see it coming
For every word I ever say, a thousand will say it for me
Yeah, yeah, yeah
All my troubles were always there; now it appears that everything is gone
Oh, I believe in yesterday's memory
Well, I know there is no way out, but if we're going to live, we need to stay
I'll never forgive myself for failing you
This is the land I wanted to take home
You were always so close to home, and that's where I started
And now you are gone
'Cause tomorrow, tomorrow everything is forgotten
In this city of dreams
And this is where you lived your life before the war
I used to walk there, and I'll never forget that night
Yeah, yeah, yeah
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
'Cause tomorrow.

Alberon

Ran the same text again.

Star trek doctor who crossover

A few days after the death of Trek actor Robert Picardo, we got an update on the status of the two latest rebooted shows, TNG and DS9. This week David Warner, who directed the TNG TV series, revealed that he was working on a new television show.

Picardo had died last April after a long battle with cancer

At the time, Warner said he "wanted us to have him back in the fold so I can start this new show in January, that would be a nice day."

The CBS star is, if nothing else, one of Trek's most loyal fans. As seen through his numerous guest starring roles in the television series, his commitment to his favorite Trek movies and shows is not so strange.

We can only assume that one of CBS' recent efforts will be to resurrect a Picardo show, for a series that hasn't been airing for the last 30 years in some form or another. Or maybe all of CBS will just decide not to bring back Picardo for the next 30 years. But whatever the case, it seems that one of the last survivors of The Next Generation will no longer be on screen.

Paul Calf

QuoteTheresa May is the worst Prime Minister in British history, but she has also made the greatest mess of all for working people. The Tories have turned our economy into a Tory welfare state, privatised hospitals and stripped away workers' rights. We have given them a mandate to leave Europe, but they have also taken away our jobs and taken away our homes.

It is time to elect Jeremy Corbyn. If there is a better way, the party must adopt it. He has the best chance of taking to heart my call to join together with my fellow Labour members and others to defend our country against a Trumpish coup by Donald Trump. In the process, the majority of people here, who are not left wing, would gain a genuine alternative to the Tories.

Labour must stop the Tories from turning our economy into a Tory welfare state, because our lives will be at risk.

That's right, all our future children, even those who live to old age, will be at risk.

The Tories will turn our democracy into a right-wing plutocracy of corporate profits, with a pro-privatised NHS at the forefront of an attack on pensions and social security, and tax cuts for the rich.

And they will destroy our rights to fight for decent homes in public housing and fair wages for workers in the private sector.

Corbyn

paruses

Inspired by a link off Nevermind the Buzzcocks about 20 years ago:

Mariah Carey has gone mad and eaten four lipsticks," she told TMZ. That means: You'll have to believe she's a "fraud" once you actually see her face.

The former model had become a media darling after she revealed that she had cut ties with her agency in 2012 after the firm attempted to force her to sell her clothing line in China. Her former agency, Versace, did not immediately comment after the report of her allegedly eating all four lipsticks on Twitter.

But the former model and model-turned-fashion designer-and-celebrity-wife (she is engaged to her husband, designer David Guetta) claimed there's another side to her story. According to The Sun, she did not eat the whole eight-lipstick haul — although she did admit to a "massive stomach ache."

Check out her photos, below.

This photo posted by @kaitcarmichael (@karatekarate) on Jul 8, 2014 at 10:15am PDT

And here's another from earlier this week....

If we're being honest, we're surprised by her seemingly insatiable appetite. We should know. A few weeks ago a report surfaced that Carey's agency had offered her $20 million to let her "explore" various aspects of her career. Then, in a surprise

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Top things to do in Luton!

1. Get a disease

2. vernacular is no longer a problem in Luton

3. Get down to business with your friends

4. Get a haircut

5. Make sure you're at the back of the queue

6. Enjoy yourself

7. Get down with the game as much as you can

8. Get into a barbershop chat with a stranger

9. Play the game

10. Take a shower with your mum

10. Have a beer

Gregory Torso

I hate the Beatles, I really do. I hate the Beatles – I just hate them, yeah."

At the time it was reported, the band were planning to make a film of the episode.

The Daily Telegraph said: "The Beatles had been advised by lawyers not to comment as they're being examined under the Data Protection Act."

However, they later announced a film of the episode would take place and the BBC's report stated the band had been advised by lawyers on both sides would not discuss details before a trial.

The BBC also released a statement which read: "The BBC has confirmed that the music video for the song which appears in the episode is being made by Rammstein.

The Beatles are remembered as the first modern American pop music stars, and their albums, "You Can't Always Get What You Want" and "The Fab Four" have sold over 100 million copies. In January, Lennon wrote a note that was one of the strongest pieces of music his whole career had produced. "We're at our wits' end," wrote John. "We are not happy. We're not happy at all. I am sorry for the mess my music's gotten us into so that we can't be happy in the future."

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteAnd so he whispers into her anus. "How do you feel?"

Cindy nods.

She says, "I love this." She pulls him from behind and kisses his neck. It's so warm. She closes her eyes. "Oh God, Cindy...."

They kiss. They take each other down for a while, as Cindy does her best to push her head up and into the big brown cock. He gives into her and begins to thrust. His legs clench into place, and she knows that he's about to start.

He pushes his length into Cindy, who closes her eyes and gasps at the sensation that they were made of flesh and blood. His face becomes red with excitement, as he thrusts deep inwards and out. He gasps and screams as he continues to thrust into her. And Cindy's entire body shakes and quivers as she feels his balls grow thicker and harder in her ass.

"Come on, baby," he says, as he reaches down to slide two fingers inside her. Both palms spread and he pulls inside to his pleasure level. It's so exciting and they love it. Before long Cindy is breathing down her cock as another orgasm hits her. She has never felt this wonderful and she knows she can't stop. Cindy pulls him into her, and he screams again as their legs come