Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:04:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Talk to Transformer - shockingly accurate neural network text predicting thingy

Started by Tikwid, June 21, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

QuoteI am looking for "hung" guys.

I am looking for "non-conventional" girls.
If not, I AM looking for HN GFs who don't want to have kids.

I am interested in a nice Asian girl. I love Asian women but have been turned off by Asians.

I've been with more than one person I feel has an interest in me, but I'm interested in more than one.

Do you have any special interests? I don't understand Asian women much. I think my hobbies (in general) will help me and my future boyfriend, but I'm trying to figure out how I can relate to them when I am with them.

I'm interested in getting to know you, how do you do this? I am willing to help your transition and get married.

I'm interested in making friends. How do I start out?

I'm interested in meeting new people. How do I start out?

I am interested in cooking. How do I start out?

I am very curious about food and culture. I hope I understand this way of thinking and maybe we can find some time to get to know one another.

Are you interested in other Asian places? Yes!

I am looking for men who look for their own Asian women. I am an

Gerald Fjord

Not sure I'd let it loose captioning images just yet...

QuoteClose, but no cigar: A woman carries flowers as people gather around the memorial for the victims of the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando at a memorial site in Orlando, Florida June 12, 2016. REUTERS/Ted S. Warren

Bad Ambassador

QuoteHe drinks a whisky drink.
He drinks a vodka drink.
He drinks a lager drink.
He drinks a cider drink.

He drinks a strong coffee drink.
He drinks a soft drinks drink.
He drinks a lager soda drink.
He drinks a wine drink.
He drinks a wine cupcake.
At least he has a bit of self-awareness.

Gerald Fjord

I knew the dame was trouble the second I laid eyes on her. A blonde bombshell with legs like the sun was in that tiny brown dress, and she smelled of freshly fucked pussy and ass. I didn't get much sleep this morning, but I was excited to discover why I had been so hard since the night before. As I leaned against the wall, watching her, she moved from the table to the bed. I sat in my chair, a small smile plastered to my lips, waiting to hear what came next. Then she made her move. She moved in the opposite direction of the one I had found her hiding and sat down beside me. My cock stiffened at the sight. With that, she laid her head in between my stomach and chin. That tight little ass was about as tight as it could get, giving me a taste of that wet pussy I had never had. All I needed now was to be able to reach down and tease her pussy to orgasm until I came inside her so I could ride her cumshot. I couldn't wait to take her sweet little load, but it was coming sooner than I thought and sooner than I had imagined. And when it did, I knew there was no turning back. I lay next to her, my hands on either side of her tits, I could feel her pussy pulse as she began to push her wet pussy closer to me

Bad Ambassador

This took a turn.

QuoteNow, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

So after I was born,
I was named Duke of Bel Air
A small town. An innocent town.
Because my father
Hated me for being different.
So a few years later,
And I was in love
I was forced to marry him
So I moved into a nice little house.
I had my own bed,
A nice little desk
And my own dressers,
I even had my own shoes
But they were all taken out
Now when they were gone we never talked
It was like I'm gone!
My only relationship at this stage was a good old-fashioned
It was like a little secret love,
And I had no idea that I was getting so caught up
In my own delusions that I couldn't be honest
'Cause every night they'd tell me
That they loved me because I'm different
And I could never have an honest conversation
So I moved back into the woods
And started dressing up like a girl who lives
In my bedroom.
In that night dress I was the most amazing woman
In the world.

Fishfinger

Puffed Siadin's spine is made of fossilised optic nerves. Best not stare. The old man is a ghost, and he has left the room. A few hours later, at the local clinic, he takes a bite of the new and terrible medicine called Strychnine (a common anaesthetic for children).

He has the new and terrible medicine called Strychnine

For the next hour, he is treated like a madman. On his first dose, he feels like he's in an animal lab. He can't stop moving. When the next dose is given, his legs get so stiff he can't walk any more. By the fourth, he has lost all his strength from the anaesthetic on each round. He wakes in the morning to find his feet moving again or crawling in his sleeping place. He sits in his hospital bed, feeling nauseous. But on this day, there is a very slight improvement in his appearance. As the doctor says, if he can keep walking – and keep his limbs moving – he should be able to move in the next few weeks. To make matters worse, the swelling has spread, like a tumor. Strychnine may give him a few months. But that'll be more than enough time to get sick again.

His name was Dr Bous, and it takes many trips down the hallway to convince him

imitationleather

Well my mother is a whore let me tell you more. My mother did something to me, she put me in her mouth. And the moment she did that, I went crazy as hell and I couldn't breath, I could not move my lips, it hurts. She made my mouth go numb so I don't know if she did that over and over again so her mother had it. How many times did she do that? What did she do to me? But she can't give this to anyone because she said she wasn't going to give it to anyone to see if she had to, but she did it to me. I'm sorry that I said that to you my friend."

Well my mother is a whore let me tell you more. My mother did something to me. Her pussy is fucked. It's so tight. She can't let go. I was so scared. She has a large bulge inside. Is she going to have a baby. Or is it going to be two children. Or maybe one boy. I know I will be a boy and my mother is going to give birth to a boy. This is what mother's are for me. That's why I came here. So I can be a boy and I can be his mother. I was always waiting for an opportunity to play Daddy. All they want me to do is give them an orgasm or give them my love. Daddy? That's me. She's been sleeping next to me. She is not pregnant at this moment. She should think about that, but she will not let me take that chance. There is another way to make me wait. We should get her on the bed. You want to see Daddy? She has a pretty face. My Daddy's big. He is a man. His dick is long and thick. There is no way he has a little girl like that. Don't take my virginity for her. She'll make me her whore. She can have a boy daddy. If that doesn't work, then make me your whore and make some pussy for my baby daddy

Well my mother is a whore let me tell you more. My mother did something to me yesterday and she took my penis off when all she wanted to do is get a fuck." She continued, "She got her hand all the way up my privates and gave me a blowjob." And then at that point, the judge decided that while the mother was clearly abusing children, there could not be any doubt as to whether the father was, too.

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteYou absolutely honk of errands mate," he says with a slight chuckle.

"What about the day-job?" I ask.

"Oh fuck off and call it a day. It doesn't pay much. I get out there once a month for dinner, or lunch at the fish and chip shop...but the only bit of food I have is the occasional half-eaten piece of salmon and steaming hot fish. I've worked the night shift most of the year and even that's nothing. The weekends I'm the only person doing it, so I'll often be out for four at noon before I turn in at three in the morning and I've got to pay someone to do everything."

"That's not fair. How much time are you given to cook in your time off?"

A few days ago his ex-girlfriend of six years called at 9:30 am to tell him he would be out of town by about five but then got a call at 2pm. His daughter, now three and a half and a half weeks into her third pregnancy and the oldest by a month, came and met them, too.

In the afternoon he picked up his daughter and drove back to work at 12:30 pm, about 10 minutes from where I live, but his boss, who is a week younger than my age, and who

Stoneage Dinosaurs

QuoteI'm basically egg,
I'm basically Greg,
I'm basically mizbet and poon,
My dad is a scarecrow,
My mum is a ghost,
They call me the Mull of Lak Toon
If you want my number,
Just send me my best advice,
To put a pin in my egg,
And then I'll come to your house and say goodbye.
MUMMY IS A TRAP, A TRAP, A TRAP, A TRAP, A TRAP. My dad is a scarecrow,
Mummy is a scarecrow,
My mum is a ghost,
They call me the Mull of Lak Toon,
If you want my number,
To put a pin in my egg,
And then I'll come to your house and say goodbye. MUMMY IS A TRAP, A TRAP, A TRAP, A TRAP. My dad is a scarecrow,
My mum is a ghost,
They call me the Mull of Lak Toon,
If you want my number,
To put a pin in my egg,
And then I'll come to your house and say goodbye. MY PENIS IS A COW, MY PENIS IS A COW

idunnosomename

i tried to get it to write cannibal corpse lyrics so i put in the first verse of I Cum Blood. Yet all it added to it was this

QuoteA tiny hole opened through the wall and my dick came out

I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or delighted

Gerald Fjord

Graham Linehan completes breakdown:

Pussy hole'

The term 'pussy hole' appears in many books about transsexualism – some of which refer to transsexuals as prostitutes rather than women. To me, the term is particularly interesting because its meaning is a bit like that of a 'naked whore'. You want me to describe you as 'a prostitute' because your body does whatever it wants, while people who want that same kind of thing have to think it is not fair and it doesn't belong to them. To describe me as 'a woman' – though it is not a perfectly legitimate or fair description – is an insult, like calling somebody a 'dink' for a joke.

'We call them prostitutes, but they're also women'

I don't think that the same women should be called prostitutes or women. I don't think that those who live women's lives cannot be women, and have the right to live just like any man. I think we call them prostitutes, but we also call them women. They are not women, however.

'Transgendered people do not necessarily have to be women to be transgender'

There is more than one definition of transsexualism, and I will not pretend that every transgendered person is a prostitute – some transsexuals like to think they are prostitutes; but I would not try to judge that or judge them

Gerald Fjord

Last one, and I know I have a mental age of about 12 but I cannot get enough of the breathless, circular erotica it loves to churn out:

I got the cleanest, meanest penis of my life and it's got to be in my ass, no matter how many fucking times I slap you. You can't stop me from fucking you like a dog, can you? Oh fuck! You're fucking me like a dog! I need the cum! I've had too much of it! You need it, sweetheart! *You're getting ready to cum too much and the sounds of your mouth opening and closing when you get an orgasm sound* Oh fucking shit, you're cumming in my mouth too! I can't think anymore. *Sigh* I'm finally fucked. And you're getting fucked, so I'm getting fucked too. And that's just what happens when you're that big, cocky and wild. I want that cock even though it's too heavy. Oh fuck it's in your ass too! *You're getting ready to cum again* You're cumming again! *You cum, and take a deep breath* Holy shit, you're fucking so much! It's such a good feeling. It's so hard to control, but with these two little girls around I'm probably the only one I wanna fuck. And I'm a little afraid, but I don't have to be, just because... *You take a deep breath, the orgasm sounds just fine now, but you're still

Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as
(Parklife)
And morning soup can be avoided if you take a route straight through what is known as
(Parklife)

If there's nothing to see in any part of the city it's all good because your brain thinks you're going to enjoy yourself anyway.
( Parklife )
But you know what? That was before I went to the park to find a park.
If you're a guy or woman looking to make a new start at life, if you really want something straight from the ground up, or in some cases just make up some excuses, take a road trip to get what you want right this second:
(Parklife)
I'm telling you, I think there may be a few more ways to save money in the world.
But before talking about what you could find on the trips, let's talk more about how you think about what you'll do with your money so that you don't waste it.
(Parklife)

zomgmouse

QuoteNo that's not a goose! My name's Kevin Smith and we're here to educate you." I knew I was going to cry once the first part finished. I didn't know what to say anymore. My heart stopped racing in my chest and I started crying on purpose. Kevin was right! You could call us an idiot sometimes. What he said was so insightful, funny, and helpful. When I was told to "go to our website" I just felt so overwhelmed. We were so in love with how it would feel to go out with our besties. And just when we were ready to stop and say "hi" to "our friends at the show" I realized...I still needed to talk to them first, but the thing was... I already knew they all had their own websites. That was why the whole situation seemed so silly to me. I wasn't alone, I was a part of a group that I could talk to and share my journey with. It was a blessing. At the end of the day... there was no denying it. We had been talking for days about what we could do for each other since it happened. We had to do something to make things happen. So...we had to act. There was a lot to work out. And Kevin and I were finally ready to put it all behind us. We knew that things would never be

zomgmouse

QuoteHappy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Merry Christmas to you!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas to you!  Happy Happy birthday to you!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Merry Christmas to you!.  Happy Happy Happy birthday to you!.  Happy Happy Happy birthday to you!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!  Happy Happy Happy birthday to you!.  Merry Merry Christmas to you!. Happy Happy Merry Christmas to you! Happy Happy Happy birthday to you!. Merry Merry Christmas to you! Happy Happy Merry Christmas to you!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Hello and a big hello, you! Merry Merry Christmas to you! Merry Merry Christmas to you! Happy Happy Happy Christmas to you! Happy Merry Merry Christmas to you!.  Happy Merry Merry Christmas to you!. Happy Happy Merry Christmas to you!. Merry Merry Merry Christmas to you!. Merry Happy Merry Christmas to you!. Happy Merry Merry Christmas to you!. Merry Merry Merry Christmas to you!.
Happy Merry Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Happy Christmas to you!.  Merry Merry Christmas to you!. Happy Merry Merry Christmas to you!.
Happy Happy Happy Birthday

This is starting to sound like Replies' errands mattress thread

idunnosomename

QuoteYOU ABSOLUTELY HONK OF ERRANDS MATE

WALTER: And you're a jerk about it, too!

HONK OF ERRANDS: That won't happen if the whole thing is over with

WALTER: You can have it, because you're still my partner, you're still my partner, you can still have it, I have you!

HONK OF ERRANDS: That's a good start, isn't it?

WALTER: We do the same things.

EINSTEIN MURDER CRIMINAL SINGLE MATE: The way she was staring at me. It was just a case of the two of us getting to the bottom of it

HONK OF ERRANDS: (to me) You're not an idiot, are you? This is your fault. Why don't you just get rid of this jerk right here and now

EINSTEIN: You sure you don't think this is all your fault? I don't think so either.

WALTER: What? You said you were doing it for me to fix you? I'm sure you meant it to be. Just admit it.

EINSTEIN: I don't know. I think maybe that's true, but

A chilled out laqer and a wank

One of the best moments in the entire year of life

Barely touched the world outside

I've been waiting for you

You're just like nothing else

We got some hot money

Don't know when it'll be up

But for now, for I,

Just one of those days

Don't leave me alone

I guess I'm just a wank man

And I never take it anymore

Sebastian Cobb

Quotejiggy done a bumdozy" at the top of his lungs. "Fucking fucking dozy!" A woman's voice came over the PA over the song "Love In The Time Of Cholera," "Fuck that shit out," shouts D.j.

I remember sitting in an office in Los Angeles at the time, looking at the band. The band members were in their early 30s and looked like they'd just lost an eye, and as the years went by D.j.'s jaw became bigger, his voice deeper. He was losing it again, this time, to music like a man lost an appendage and was determined to keep breathing. In my head, this is pretty much what D.j. was. He did not want to quit. The world was on fire and a little shit like "Hate On Your Wig" seemed like a no brainer. D.j. felt his last days were on the right track: "This is the first fucking thing I've ever done," he said.

Fishfinger

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS, SO I WANT YOU TO GET ME SOME FUCKING CATS! OH IT NEVER RINGS. HOW ARE THEY EVEN MEANT TO CRUST?

RAW Paste Data

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME PUBLISHING A CHAT OR CHAT THREAD. I NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE, UNDER CONDITIONS, READ MY DISCLOSURES. IT WILL RESULT IN THE SHIT WILLING TO TELL YOU. I WILL GIVE YOU A LESSONS THREAD BEFORE I PUBLISH THIS. IF YOU THINK THIS IS GOONY, TAKE THE LEAST FAIR, PROUD AND SELFish STEP. [F4M] [FDom] [Pov anal] How About We Take This Together *F4M*
=================================================================================
[Mdom] [FDom][GFE] [POV anal] Good evening ladies and gentleman, it's nice to share this with you. Well, it's really nice. [Cuddling] [Groveling and kissing] [Shifting] [Gasp] I love you. So much. The more he kisses me... the more he kisses... *BAM* FUCK ME YOU FUCKER [FUCK her] [Moaning] OH GOD NO [Growls] [Giggle] So he took your phone away

Sebastian Cobb

Quotewilly willy bum bum-dum-dum bum-dum-dum, poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo!

And the first time I played with an earwig, I was like, 'Oh, wow, that is cute!'

I was like, 'Oh, that is cute!' But that earwig is dead now. But at the time I was like, 'I will see the baby!'

kngen

Embellishes on a Glaswegian taunt in amusing playground fashion then goes incredibly dark somewhat rapidly. Other weans in playground point at AI and say: 'Fuck's sake, wee man. Belt up before you get us all lifted!'

QuoteSuck ma boaby, suck my boaby.

Breath it, breathe it...you taste like a boaby! That is how I know a good boaby is a good boaby.

You can tell by the smell. A boaby knows when to go back to the crib. Boobs like that will wake up the baby.

So, how might I make it suck up a good boaby?

Here are five ideas and how-tos.

1. The Secret To The Great Suck is To Start

If the baby is already waking up, it's time to bring in a good boaby! It can be done by simply placing the baby on its knees.

To ensure the mother is not in a state of nervousness, she can put her arms on either side of the baby to prevent her from feeling the cold that comes from its skin. Be sure not to touch the baby's cheeks, or even the sides of its neck, because babies who are being born with skin allergies tend to rub to their cheeks.

But a good suck requires a lot more than simply wrapping an arm around your baby. As you work your way up, you can feel to gently bring in your body, and then gently rub yourself along the baby's belly.

It's really important to let your body sink back into

Avril Lavigne

What do you call a man with a spade in his head?

An entrepreneur.

A horse walks into a bar and the barman says, "Oh! I love that shirt!"

"My dog's got no nose."

"How does he smell?"

"What can you tell me?"

"Well, I think he knows what you want." There was a sort of silent horror in his voice, as if he were speaking of something utterly alien - not something that came into his knowledge at all.

The doctor turned pale and stood trembling in the doorway.

alan nagsworth

Grandad's fell down the fuckin stairs again! Damn, I'll never forget that. My dad's always been my best friend, but today Dad took him out the door and started driving me home, telling me he loved me. I was still shaking from the accident, but I wasn't about to let that happen. I ran out onto the front steps with Dad, screaming for him to go away, but he didn't stop. No matter how hard I begged him, or how much pain I went through, and I even had to get my dad to leave the house, he wouldn't listen. Instead, he grabbed me by my head and jerked me down the steps into my mom's arms and started sobbing when he heard my sobbing. He said that it had been a difficult decision for him, but that I must carry the pain. I'll never forget that. We sat in silence for a while, sobbing, Dad making notes on the white board in front of me. He said that I was still in pretty good hands, and that he, in turn, did a good job. That when he got older, I'd start caring for him again, but he'd do it at my expense. But I think I did a pretty good job, no one else did. Dad would take me shopping for clothes every week and give me anything else he had

chveik

QuoteYOU ABSOLUTELY HONK OF ERRANDS MATE. YEE-HAH. YOU BUBBLE BITCH! YEEEEEAAAAAH! (chuckles maniacally) Y-YOU SON OFA FUCKING PEARLE FUCKING COOK! YOU SONSOF A FUCKING POCKET TOKEN THAT I CAN SLEEVE ON OUR BACK BUT YOU KICKING YOUR BALLS WHEN THERE'S NO ONE TO TAKE THE THING AWAY YOU'RE JUST A PUSSY. (chuckles) M-My... my stomach hurts a little. Y-YOU KNOW MY HEART. M-My... My... you can touch my ass, nooo. Just.. please.. (whispers) I need my... I can touch the back of your pants.. and... (sighs) yes... just rub my ass.. and.. on your knee... YES! Just the two of us.. there, there, there.. just touching each other. Like I said.. like you said.. we just need to go. (shoves him) YEEEEEAAHH! (laughs) (sneezes slightly) Mmhmm... Hmmm.. good taste.. oh, I'm sorry I didn't appreciate it. I need to wash my hands a little (breath gets heavy) Mmm

Bad Ambassador

knock knock
who's there

who's there

I'm talking to you

who's there

Who's there

who's there

Who's there

who's there

who's there

Who's there

who's there

who's there

who's still here

who's still here

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

who's still here

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

who's still here

whole lot

whole lot

whole lot

whole bit of

whole bit of

whole bit of

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

Whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole thing

whole

kngen

Um, scared now ...

QuoteI think therefore I am, when I feel, how I am; and when I think, how I am; and when I act I think what I act, like my God, who makes all things of Himself.

[Laughter.]

Bad Ambassador

Unused lyrics from Groove is in the Heart.

knock knock
who's there

I'm home
I'm out there
I'm a man
you know who I am
I'm the man that you hear me speak
I'm the man you saw me talk
I'm the man you know I am
I'm the man you know you don't wanna see me talk
I'm the man you know I am
I'm the man you know you don't wanna see me talk
Yeah, that's my voice
Yeah, that's my voice
Yeah, that's my voice
Hey I'm on my own
I'm on my own
I'm on my own
The moment they saw me on television
They knew
They knew I was a professional
They knew I was my own man
If they could turn the corner
They'd find me
I'm the man they saw me for
That was my boy
That I was the one that was a man
She's so mean
You're so mean
That's the way you have to get to know her

idunnosomename

oh shit. well, if im going down for this, im taking all of you with me

QuoteBig black cocks dripping with pearly semen that only goes down deep, your feet getting pounded and pushed against your bare feet as cum fills your balls."

Karen (6 months old): "Ohhh god yes, baby, it's coming. Fuck! Oh my god it feels so good when you cum inside me! I want it to keep coming until I'm full and I'm ready."

Lillian (7 months): "Ah yes, that feels so good. Ohhh oh my god, yeah, yeah, baby? Your mommy's giving you what feels so good!"

Lori (29 months): "Wow, it feels so good inside my pussy! Mmm you're really tight, mmmmm good. You like being on top aren't you?"

Lori (29 months): "Yeah! It feels so good to ride your big cock!"

Natalie (5 months old): "Oh shit! You're so much bigger than before! You're soooo hard! You're not stopping that cum! It's shooting all over my beautiful skin and in my hair and in my eyes!"

Natalie (5 months old): "Oh wow my little body is so tight and so tight! You feel amazing inside me."

Pamela (7 months old): "Oh my god this feels so good on my breasts

Sebastian Cobb

Quoteseen yer da shouting at traffic

The cops had a bad day

'We'll be back with bigger things'

Rapper Erykah Badu called out to the community last night on the streets of Houston for not coming together, after the shooting death of an 18-year-old bystander earlier in the week.

Erykah had just been invited to do a radio interview with Jay Z when his uncle died from their own gun incident, and in the span of 30 seconds, he found himself on the front page of all the major newspapers.

After talking about the night he witnessed his grandmother being gunned down, Erykah was interviewed by journalist Dave Zirin, who asked why he wouldn't call the police, but decided against it, to which Erykah responded, 'I don't need no tellin' you when we'll be in Texas come summer time. We'll be back with bigger things.'

It's clear Erykah meant the music industry wouldn't be a big thing, though his comments are unlikely to placate anyone with those involved in the local scene as it was revealed on Saturday night.

The incident: Houston Police Officer J.B. Watson shot and killed Mikel Flores outside of the Almeda Bar and Grill on Saturday afternoon, leaving the young man dead as a

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteBut is it Heaven or Las Vegas? The answer isn't entirely obvious, but a good bit of research may offer us some clues.