Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:35:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Do You Ever Dream You Can Fly?

Started by Dr Rock, June 21, 2019, 06:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

I sometimes do, and it's great. I was flying around a spooky ship last night and found my old ex in there naked doing pole-dancing.

In the past I could sometimes only fly if I kind of swam through the air, or close to the ground but I've gotten a lot better at it, swooping down to the ground then up up and away!

What about you lot eh?

Mr Eggs

I can do massive jumps but only aboot 3" off the ground. Much prefer the dreams when I'm sucking myself off.

Alberon

Whenever I dream of flying it's such a fucking effort. I'm only ten or so feet off the ground expending all my effort to go at a snail's pace.

God, my imagination is shit.

Howj Begg

Think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

#cancelled

mothman

I used to dream I could move like they do in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Long before I saw the film.

JesusAndYourBush

In some flying dreams I can soar high above the clouds and in others it requires an immense effort just to float slowly and pathetically a couple of feet off the ground.

bgmnts

I havent had a dream in weeks, freaking right out.

SpiderChrist

As a child I had a recurring dream that freaked me out on a regular basis. I would be playing with a football on the landing of our house, and the ball would always end up bouncing downstairs to the hall. Instead of running or walking down the stairs to retrieve the ball, I would leap into the air and fly down instead. As soon as I picked the ball up, I would be aware of a malevolent presence behind me but be unable to fly again. I would run upstairs in terror of said presence and wake up just as I reached the landing.

Replies From View

You think you're flying in those dreams but you're not - you are simply in level editing mode.

Replies From View

Quote from: Alberon on June 21, 2019, 06:47:02 PM
Whenever I dream of flying it's such a fucking effort. I'm only ten or so feet off the ground expending all my effort to go at a snail's pace.

God, my imagination is shit.

I have the same difficulty.  It feels like swimming, which in real life I am shit at.

As a kid I'd dream about trying to fly but not being able to get my ankles higher than the grabbing hands of the kids at school.  Hated it.

Quote from: Alberon on June 21, 2019, 06:47:02 PM

I have something very similar, it's more like hovering a few feet off the ground - but when I manage to do it, it's fantastically satisfying, much like how a weightlifter beating their personal best would feel.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Better Midlands on June 22, 2019, 08:31:11 AM
I have something very similar, it's more like hovering a few feet off the ground - but when I manage to do it, it's fantastically satisfying, much like how a weightlifter beating their personal best would feel.

same. like on a hover-board without the hover-board bit, & there's always a frustrated adversary in the dust.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

I heard that boys dreaming of flying is synonymous with the first surge of testosterone. Essentially the sensation of your first erections translated in dream form. In later years you may struggle to get off the ground - as some of you mention here - i.e. a diminishing of your sex drive

Dr Rock

Well my sex drive has definitely diminished to almost vanishing point, while my ability fly in dreams has improved over the years.

Last night I dreamt (worst way to open a sentence I know) that I had travelled back in time 15 years, which had something to do with a space shuttle that had crashed nearby. How is that related to my willy so called expert Blowdwyn 'Pig'?

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

I wish I could fly
Right up to the sky
But I can't

- Icarus

Don't worry Icarus buddy you will make it one day!!!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 22, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
I heard that boys dreaming of flying is synonymous with the first surge of testosterone. Essentially the sensation of your first erections translated in dream form. In later years you may struggle to get off the ground - as some of you mention here - i.e. a diminishing of your sex drive

So my dreams of burrowing like a mole don't bode well.

Quote from: bgmnts on June 22, 2019, 02:40:18 AM
I havent had a dream in weeks, freaking right out.

I never remember my dreams. I think it's the weed. I do if I have a day time nap though, not as deep I guess?

All Surrogate

Yeah, but when I wake up, my 747 is missing.

I actually fly, while just dreaming of sexually abusing teens.  A mate called Kelly told me to keep it that way round.