Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:48:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pretending to be mental

Started by bgmnts, June 21, 2019, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Does anyone do this? Not genuinely mental just really really weird.

I'm currently doing it right now, not on here but somewhere else, and sometimes it's mega funny but sometimes it's grim.

I think it only works if you are a bit mental and can genuinely pull it off.

idunnosomename

t \eh EVIL PENGUIN TELLS ME TO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!111 mwhahahhaha! fond of sausages. BADGERS! Old Whig.

bgmnts

Aye its like that last 2 hours of Metal Gear Solid 2. It's crackin' fun.

Cold Meat Platter

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

bgmnts

Yeah that was hilarious. Fucking state of her.

Nose is shite n all.

Schofield sunk his teeth in and didn't let go, the beast.

"I was born here" CUUUUUUUNT

Sin Agog

Once copied that scene in Hey Arnold where he pretends to be loco to get out of being beaten up by the school bully.  This was after a butcher's son called Darius started on me under a bridge.  It kinda worked.  Arguments and fights are usually people following some sorta pre-determined script- you sent one of mine to the hospital so I'll send one of yours to the morgue. Just doing away with all that can disrupt The Bully's linear thought processes.  Not that I'd recommend it to anyone next time they're being mugged.  It would also make all those Icelandic sagas a whole lot shorter as they're always about two families feuding for centuries 'cause someone kicked a sheep.

Cold Meat Platter

sponk

Icehaven

I do it a bit when I get those ambulance chasing cold calls asking about 'the accident you were involved in.' Usually gibber a bit and say it's dain bramage from the accident, then if they haven't hung up already, claim to not be able to remember any other details about the accident because of the accident and that usually gets rid of them.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 21, 2019, 08:45:29 PM
t \eh EVIL PENGUIN TELLS ME TO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!111 mwhahahhaha! fond of sausages. BADGERS! Old Whig.

*Noel Fielding takes notes for new series of Luxury Comedy*

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: icehaven on June 23, 2019, 07:38:10 AM
I do it a bit when I get those ambulance chasing cold calls asking about 'the accident you were involved in.' Usually gibber a bit and say it's dain bramage from the accident, then if they haven't hung up already, claim to not be able to remember any other details about the accident because of the accident and that usually gets rid of them.

I've told them that I've never been in a car at all.