Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:02:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All New Cunt List (2019 Edition)

Started by Jittlebags, June 21, 2019, 11:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jittlebags

Cunt List Rules.

1. Single person per post.
2. You are not allowed to query a previous cunt.

Erm... That's it.

Suki Bapswent

sponk

Quote from: Jittlebags on June 21, 2019, 11:39:35 PM
Cunt List Rules.

1. Single person per post.

That's a shame, I was hoping to make my cunt list massive! I nominate General Levy

Twed

hummingofevil

It will turn out that every single one of us is a cunt and that he last no-cunt standing is Sadowitz as he gets a free pass for trying to tell us all that everyone is a cunt for years.

Though specifically, if I have to nominate one person today it's that USAF pilot who was creaming themselves at dropping a few hundred grands worth of blastie on Iran who formed his first human emotion since he signed up (disappointment) when told Trump had aborted his mission. Abortion. Lol. Cunt.

Jesus. Jesus is a cunt.

That time when he knocked the tables over in the synagogue was a dick move and a half. It's like that old BBC ident clip where something blows up - paint and rubble everywhere. Some poor bugger's had to tidy that up afterwards, it will have been miserable and long-winded, just to get from The Antiques Roadshow to Snooker. You don't want action in a gospel, just bring it down Jesus, leave the tables as they are.

Sorry, but people like him make me sick.

Cerys

That's okay - he can just heal you afterwards.

a duncandisorderly

a duncandisorderly

have you noticed that our avatars appear to be reacting to each other?

alan nagsworth

BlodwynPig

Dex Sawash

Thought Kate must've had another baby

Nowhere Man

SpiderChrist

Rizla

Bloke who brought his WW1 Vickers machine gun onto Antiques Roadshow few weeks ago and referred to it throughout as "she".

touchingcloth

Quote from: Rizla on June 23, 2019, 05:27:21 PM
Bloke who brought his WW1 Vickers machine gun onto Antiques Roadshow few weeks ago and referred to it throughout as "she".

The most astonishing bit of that was that he'd turned up with his wife, and only ever referred to her as "the weapon".

Lord Mandrake

Slaphead Xfactor celebrity football bloke, forget the cunts name.

Cold Meat Platter

mothman

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 23, 2019, 07:13:00 PM
this fucker

Frankly, I'm amazed this thread got to nearly 30 replies before anybody pulled that gag. You're slacking, people.