Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:31:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

'Good' Gannet!

Started by Glebe, June 23, 2019, 06:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

KATE HUMBLE: Phew, this beach walk has me really thirsty! Pity there's no shop nearby where I can grab a drink!

'GOOD' GANNET: No fear, Katie m'dear, here's a bottle half-filled with some sort of liquid or other that I found along the shoreline!

HUMBLE: Er, thanks... whatever kind of bird you are.

BILL ODDIE: That's a gannet, Kate. I'd know it anywhere. And I wouldn't drink that if I were you, looks a bit iffy.

GENEROUS SEAGULL: Indeed it does, Oddie! And stand aside, 'Good' Gannet, you filthy imposter! I'm calling you out! Merely grabbing the first thing you see, howsoever insalubrious it may be, and offering it as supposedly 'helpful' gift, is no act of so-called 'goodness'! Be off with you!

'GOOD' GANNET: Bah! Sod the lot of yah!

GENEROUS: His true colours revealed... anyway, here's a couple of freshly-bought bottles of Lucozade for the pair of you!

KATE: Thanks! That's very generous of you, er... er...

ODDIE: Fuck's sake, Kate, it's a flipping seagull! Anyway mate, cheers!

GENEROUS: No problem, love the show, by the way!

ODDIE: You'll notice there's no cameras about, mate, I don't do Springwatch no more. Haven't for a good few years now. Kate just gave me a shout as she fancied a beach-side stroll! In any case, cheers for the Lucozades!

GENEROUS: No prob! Take care, Oddie, Kate... I'll fly off now, but I'll keep a 'watching eye' from above! Bye bye, now! Bye bye!