Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:37:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses superfan spends £3,000 getting cast tattooed on his back

Started by Phil_A, June 25, 2019, 01:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil_A

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/only-fools-horses-superfan-splashes-17158147.amp

Dean Paine, 31, lived up to his name by enduring 48 hours of agony to have this ink-redible tattoo

Trotter spotters will love to feast their mince pies on this Only Fools and Horses ­superfan's cushty back.

Dean Paine lived up to his name by enduring 48 hours of agony to have this incredible tattoo.

Chef Dean designed the brilliant body art tribute to the hugely popular, classic sitcom.

And the 31-year-old was not satisfied with just the lovely jubbly mugs of Del Boy, Rodney, Grandad, Uncle Albert, Boycie and Trigger.

He also found room for the show's logo and Del's iconic yellow three-wheeled Reliant Regal.

The first face completed was on Dean's right shoulder and featured the lovable, cocky wheeler-dealer Del Boy, the man with more front than Brighton.

Next up in the £3,000 labour of love, which took six eight-our sessions, was Del's brother Rodney, played by Nicholas Lyndhurst, on the left, then Grandad, Lennard Pearce, in the middle.

White bearded Uncle Albert, Buster Merryfield, was inked under Rodders and next to the van is dodgy Boycie, John Challis, and gormless Trigger, Roger Lloyd Pack.

Thrilled Dean, of Wickford, Essex, said: "I have collected things like old props and scripts but wanted to have my own, personal tribute to the show.

Dean got the lovely jubbly mugs of Del Boy, Rodney, Grandad, Uncle Albert, Boycie and Trigger as well as the iconic three-wheeler and the

The tattoos looked incredibly life like

"Uncle Albert took the longest time because of his big white beard but Grandad was the most painful as it is right on my spine.

"But it has all been worth it and I'm really pleased."

Dean thinks he may have room to squeeze in a portrait of cafe owner Sid, played by Roy Heather.

Tattooist Sam Butler, of Vintage Inx in Basildon, Essex, said working from old photos had been challenging.

Pictured below: The Great Red Trotter

"YOU OWE ME AWE!"

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Yeboah

The artwork is very well done to be fair. Wonder if he's got any Pearce-ings.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

That *is* good artwork, especially Rodders. The dodgiest looking one is Grandad, and that's the one that caused the daft cunt the poor feller the most pain, too (straight down the spine ).

dr_christian_troy

Rodney: Look what I done Del

Grandad collapses in shock

Del: RODNEY YOU PLONKER CUNT

Pseudopath

Why does Grandad look like he's been trying to extinguish a nuclear reactor core fire?

dr_christian_troy

Small Man Big Horse

What's the point of having it on his back when he can never see it unless he puts together an elaborate selection of mirrors? Should have had it on his chest and stomach, at least then he could look in a mirror while masturbating. Also the lack of Cassandra and Raquel prove he's a monstrous sexist who should be sent to prison this very minute.

dr_christian_troy

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 25, 2019, 03:14:41 PM
What's the point of having it on his back when he can never see it unless he puts together an elaborate selection of mirrors? Should have had it on his chest and stomach, at least then he could look in a mirror while masturbating. Also the lack of Cassandra and Raquel prove he's a monstrous sexist who should be sent to prison this very minute.

Cassandra and Raquel are tattooed on his scrotum, but only apparent when he stretches it over a marble table top and puts a couple of egg cups on the testes to make the girls look like they're having a day out at Ascot.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 25, 2019, 03:14:41 PM
I don't know why two mirrors is an "elaborate selection" and one for use while masturbating is par for the course. Perhaps indeed if masturbation is so high on his concerns he'll put something even sexier on his front side. Perhaps he already has!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 25, 2019, 03:22:52 PM
I don't know why two mirrors is an "elaborate selection" and one for use while masturbating is par for the course. Perhaps indeed if masturbation is so high on his concerns he'll put something even sexier on his front side. Perhaps he already has!

Of course he has. *that's* where Cassandra's miscarriage has gone.

dr_christian_troy

Poor Sid is tattooed on him in such a way that his mouth is Dean's anus.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 25, 2019, 03:22:52 PM

Well I for one don't know anyone with two mirrors - who has that sort of wealth these days??!?

Utter Shit

jobotic

I wondered how someone called Dean lives up to their name. Unless they run a college in a humourless way.

Absolutely furious that the tattoo isn't badly drawn shite. Gutted.

FredNurke

Quote from: jobotic on June 25, 2019, 03:52:21 PM
I wondered how someone called Dean lives up to their name. Unless they run a college in a humourless way.

Takes up with a girl called Pearl and plays staccato trumpet out of the living room window.

Flouncer

I'm just impressed that the Mirror hack managed to correctly identify the van as a Reliant Regal instead of referring to it as a Robin.

St_Eddie

Autopsy Turvey

He'll have to go back to get New York-Paris-Peckham filled in, but otherwise that's a decent job that. I hope his wife has Raquel, Cassandra, Elsie Partridge, Aunt Reenie and Junie Snell, under the legend "Only women bleed". I also hope someone someday has the brass balls to get a similar one of the Curry & Chips cast.

Utter Shit

I always thought I was a big OFAH fan, but to be honest I don't even remember the episode where Grandad gets embarrassed after being caught blacking up.