Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:33:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses superfan spends £3,000 getting cast tattooed on his back

Started by Phil_A, June 25, 2019, 01:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_christian_troy

The one where the Uncle throws himself down the stairs as a cry for help is fun.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Actually , if you look at the close up of the Del Boy image on the OP , that is realistic to the point of being sinister. And he *does* appear to be wearing lipstick.

dr_christian_troy

Can someone do a mock-up photo of how Del Boy would look as Klaus Nomi please? Thanks.

Tony Tony Tony

Replies From View

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on June 25, 2019, 04:40:20 PM
The one where the Uncle throws himself down the stairs as a cry for help is fun.

I thought that was Princess Diana?

Replies From View

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on June 25, 2019, 05:14:07 PM
Can someone do a mock-up photo of how Del Boy would look as Klaus Nomi please? Thanks.

Or Naomi Klein would be good too, cheers

Pseudopath

I'm curious to know the significance of his original 19/11/1997 tattoo and why he was suddenly so keen to cover it up. He would have only been about 8 or 9 on that date, so it can't be one of his kids' birthdays or his wedding day.

imitationleather

Quote from: Pseudopath on June 25, 2019, 05:41:36 PM
I'm curious to know the significance of his original 19/11/1997 tattoo and why he was suddenly so keen to cover it up. He would have only been about 8 or 9 on that date, so it can't be one of his kids' birthdays or his wedding day.

The date he first saw Only Fools and Horses.

Glebe

Tony Tony Tony

Judging by the age at which some of the tattooed louts I know churn out spawn it could well of been one of his kids' birthdate. I would suggest the reason it has now been covered up is that a recent DNA test proved it was actually someone else from his close family that was actually the father (and probably mother as well come to that). 

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder how many OFAH Comedy Dining experiences he could have enjoyed for the money. I think he should go along and tell the people "you're meant to look like this" and show them his back.

Tony Yeboah

Think it might have been 19/11/1987 which could be his birthdate as he's 31 now.

idunnosomename

this seems to be quite a phenomenon

new-style with Albert leering over Mandela House like a horror movie

also annoyingly not shit despite being on a leg

this one is a bit shit I think. hard to tell, he is a funny shape. but del looks a bit mekon. also hooky street is spelled wrong APPARENTLY

uncle albert's gone a bit desperate dan here

scary but fuck good again

sponk

They are brilliantly well done but it would have been more authentic if he went to some dodgy back-alley ersatz tattoer and got a terrible job done for about £80

imitationleather

Glebe

I'm thinking of getting a Keeping Up Appearances tattoo on me forehead.

jobotic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I invite eagle eyed readers to go back to those assembled pictures of OFAH tattoos a few posts up and spot Paul Whitehouse.

BritishHobo

You're looking awfully pleased with yourself, Lyndhurst. What mischief have you been up to today?

alan nagsworth

"I've just finished a three week run on the west end in a FUCKING SHIT play with Kelsey Grammer, what have you been up to?"

Jittlebags

Half of them are dead. He should get them replaced with a skull and crossbones when they cark. Won't be long and he'll have six dead people on his back. And an MOT failure.

Shaky

Seems the guy in the OP is fucking his way through the actors:

QuoteNow Dean dreams of meeting up with Lyndhurst after encounters with all the other living cast members.

Jittlebags

QuoteNow Dean dreams of meeting up with Lyndhurst after encounters with all the other living cast members.

Why stop there? Just get a spade and a tilly lamp.

Then it's 'Only Fools and Corpses'.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 25, 2019, 08:04:16 PM
I invite eagle eyed readers to go back to those assembled pictures of OFAH tattoos a few posts up and spot Paul Whitehouse.

Haha! Excellent!

Icehaven

What is it with demonstrative OFAH fandom? A while ago I was on a bus and someone was watching it on their phone with the volume on full, and shrieking with laughter every ten seconds so the whole bus knew how much they loved the antics of Del and Rodney and the gang. Is it some Legend-Gary-by-association thing?

Ferris

purlieu

Quote from: icehaven on June 26, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
What is it with demonstrative OFAH fandom? A while ago I was on a bus and someone was watching it on their phone with the volume on full, and shrieking with laughter every ten seconds so the whole bus knew how much they loved the antics of Del and Rodney and the gang. Is it some Legend-Gary-by-association thing?
It is The Most Loved British Comedy Programme. It's your civic duty as a Britisher to enjoy it and show everyone that you are enjoying it.