Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:14:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)

Started by Nowhere Man, June 27, 2019, 11:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

wosl

Not so mattress mattress this morning, eh, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, not so mattress mattress.  Well done on beating the bastard back to this point, and all the very best for the next phases of treatment, Nowhere.

Twed

Good to hear that you're beating "the leuks".

Dex Sawash

Glad you're not facing this down in fucking Illinois.

Cerys

Ferris

Really glad to hear this. All the best, NM

While they're at it mate, have you asked if they can sort out your flagrant AIDS?

Sending lots of love x

madhair60

While you're asking about your AIDS could you ask them if they can sort out my AIDS too

Flouncer

I knew you'd get on top of this man. Leukemia's not a proper cancer anyway; it's just something kids got in the 50s if they lived too close to Windscale.

Konki

Nowhere Man: young man, strong man. Strong!

Blue Jam

Nice one NM! Good luck with yer new cells xxx

Nowhere Man

Alright lads, resurrecting this thread to tell you that I went into Kings Hospital and they told me that they had found a very possible stem cell donor for me from a 26 year old lass in Germany!

I'm going to be admitted for a third round of chemo but if all of my work up tests go well i'm hopefully going to be admitted to Kings on November 1st for the transplant.

Thank you guys so much for your support btw, love you all

Cuellar

Get in, 26 year old German lass. What a lad. Hope it goes well!

Buelligan

Aw, fucking hell NM, that really is a bit of top news to make any day/week/month the brighter.  Thank you for sharing it.  I am now going to spring forth into my day with renewed joy, power to you old son, thanks again for sharing such excellent news.

Small Man Big Horse

Fantastic stuff NW, really hope all goes ahead as planned.

Blue Jam

Cool- you'll get to have female blood and piss Glinner off, nice one.

Ta for the update, I hope it goes well, enjoy yer new cells xxx

imitationleather

Can you get her to sign up on here?

Cuellar

Quote from: imitationleather on September 18, 2019, 10:46:24 AM
Can you get her to sign up on here?

If my understanding of biology is right, I think he will be able to control her thoughts and actions after this procedure.

madhair60

Quote from: Nowhere Man on September 18, 2019, 10:22:44 AM
Alright lads, resurrecting this thread to tell you that I went into Kings Hospital and they told me that they had found a very possible stem cell donor for me from a 26 year old lass in Germany!

This cancer just got a whole lot sexier

selectivememory

Dex Sawash

Absorb the anus burn

The host with the most! Love it mate, keep us updated and look after yourself. X

Blue Jam

Hang on, you're only 25 aren't you? You'll have cougar blood, get in.

Glebe

bgmnts

wosl

Brilliant update, NWM.  26-year-old German lasses are among the greatest bunches of lasses you'll find.  This is sure to be a taker.  Literally* standing up and cheering you on, here.

*Not literally

canadagoose

Great news! Best of luck with that. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.