Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:28:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simpsons GIF thread? WHY THE HELL NOT

Started by alan nagsworth, June 27, 2019, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

madhair60

bgmnts

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 27, 2019, 03:06:39 PM

The shot of Homer on the settee with the light of the television in the room, casting his shadow against the wall, with his vacant eyes staring, a blank expression on his face, is just lovely.

madhair60

From Grampa Vs Sexual Inadequacy

From the "hardcore nudity" credits of 138th Episode Spectacular

Nothing gets past these eyes

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60

St_Eddie

Quote from: bgmnts on July 01, 2019, 01:58:59 AM
The shot of Homer on the settee with the light of the television in the room, casting his shadow against the wall, with his vacant eyes staring, a blank expression on his face, is just lovely.

hillbillyholiday

Twed

I'm jealous of anybody who gets anything even vaguely like this effects from weed.

I guess food tastes a bit nicer.

St_Eddie

kalowski

alan nagsworth

I've only just noticed that in addition to stamping on the tiny lizard he also fucking boots a small part of it. But I've always loved the way he decks that giant mosquito.

mothman

St_Eddie

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 01, 2019, 10:26:36 PM

I've only just noticed that in addition to stamping on the tiny lizard he also fucking boots a small part of it. But

Actually, he's kicking up a small clump of grass and dirt next to the dead lizard, in the same manner that he initially clubs a small plant into a pulpy pile of mulch.

Quote from: mothman on July 01, 2019, 10:33:19 PM
What's the story behind this one?

It's the clip show where Bart uses a paint mixer to shake up Homer's beer, as an April Fool's prank.  The can is shaken so much that it causes that explosion when Homer opens it.  Here's the relevant clip.

Ferris

Ferris

Quote from: mothman on July 01, 2019, 10:33:19 PM
What's the story behind this one?

April fool's day.

Bart: I'm gonna fool you!
Homer: You talk better than you fool.
Bart: I'll fool you up real nice.
Homer: You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.

He puts a tin of beer in a paint-shaking machine to get it extra shook up. It explodes, because this is a cartoon. I think it is in the 138th episode clip show

Dex Sawash

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 02, 2019, 02:51:59 AM
April fool's day.

Bart: I'm gonna fool you!
Homer: You talk better than you fool.
Bart: I'll fool you up real nice.
Homer: You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.

He puts a tin of beer in a paint-shaking machine to get it extra shook up. It explodes, because this is a cartoon. I think it is in the 138th episode clip show

The paint shaker is just the pinnacle of various ways that Bart shakes up that can, leading up to placing the qivering tin back in the refrigerator. The whole thing is great.

Edit- unless I'm on the wrong shaken can gag.

Ferris

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 02, 2019, 03:00:03 AM
The paint shaker is just the pinnacle of various ways that Bart shakes up that can, leading up to placing the qivering tin back in the refrigerator. The whole thing is great.

Edit- unless I'm on the wrong shaken can gag.

No, I bet you're right. I'm just slightly pissed on Canada day red wine.

It's Canada day, everyone! Wooo!

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

Dex Sawash

All the videos I found just show the paint shaker. I was sure there was some tossing the can around and bicycle or sk8 antics on way to hardware store. Mandela effect I reckon

The Lurker

kalowski