Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:31:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

JODIE COMER THREAD!

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 29, 2019, 07:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I spent fucking ages typing up the reasons for having another Comer thread, incorporating reasons for true friendship, and a genuine desire to see my friend's  band play a cover version of George's answephone message on " Seinfeld", and then my phone fucked things up.
Jodie Comer is beautiful, and basically, I don't want any of us to lose track of this fact. I promise you all, I originally wrote a massively entertaining opening post based on compelling evidence supporting this fact .
She is beautiful. As you all are, really. Just want to keep the home fires burning, and all that.

bgmnts

Went from creepy to amusing to really creepy.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Just wait until the next post. Doing the whole Stewart Lee thing, here

Johnny Yesno

shiftwork2

I rarely express controversial opinions on here but this is getting a bit boring now mate.

Quote from: bgmnts on June 29, 2019, 07:57:42 PM
Went from creepy to amusing to really creepy.

More like tedious to tedious to tedious

*does sassy black lady finger clicks*

is this some kind of performance art thing

Honestly, I thought she was really attractive and Killing Eve was fairly entertaining. But ever since all this kicked off I can't look at her without thinking of these threads, and it makes my skin itch. I'm actively avoiding watching the new ones because I can't detach her image from this nonsense.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I just want people to acknowledge the absolute, perfect, Platonic beauty of Jodie Comer. I'm sorry for tediousness, I really am. I harbour many regrets for the yawning and boredom I done caused. I am sorry. Jodie Comer really *is* flawlessly beautiful though, to be fair.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I would like to take advantage of this thread to offer sincere apologies to drummersaredeaf.

Soz, mate.

Is this whole psychosis actually about the celebrity Jodie Comer, or about the friend who spurned your unrequited love who you claimed (somewhat implausibly) looked like Jodie Comer? Trying to stay current with forum lore.

Kryton

Ronalado

you would consider maybe call your internet company and ask if they can break your connecton? is necessary.

PlanktonSideburns

Fucjing he'll

I quite like this lad apart from all this ironic creepy stuff

DECIST AT ONCE

PlanktonSideburns

YOU'RE AN ENDURANCE TROLL

THIS IS A BADLY PLANNED ONE MAN DDOS ATTACK ON A FORUMS GOODWILL

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 29, 2019, 08:35:20 PM
Is this whole psychosis actually about the celebrity Jodie Comer, or about the friend who spurned your unrequited love who you claimed (somewhat implausibly) looked like Jodie Comer? Trying to stay current with forum lore.

In case this post seems unintentionally rude, just wanted to clarify that probably 85% of CaB (myself included) have found ourselves shipwrecked among the rocks of unrequited love for acquaintances who vaguely resemble obscure celebrities, and that such a condition is far more relatable than an unhealthy obsession with an actual celebrity.

I had a friend in the late 70s who was obsessed with a Jodie somebody, an actual film actress, and it got to be so much that we lost contact. Wonder whatever happened to him.

Jodie Comer

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 29, 2019, 08:26:35 PM
I just want people to acknowledge the absolute, perfect, Platonic beauty of Jodie Comer. I'm sorry for tediousness, I really am. I harbour many regrets for the yawning and boredom I done caused. I am sorry. Jodie Comer really *is* flawlessly beautiful though, to be fair.

Thank you

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Morrison Lard

Give us karma back.
This fucking shitposting dimwit gonna get spammed 24/7.

Morrison Lard

I jest,
you're alright, new poster Jodie Comer.

Welcome aboard.

Kelvin

Fuck me, you're boring these days, Lisa Jesusandmarychain.

Flouncer

What happened to you man? You used to be cool.

[Actually you were never cool; I'm just saying that to be polite.]

pancreas

One of the reasons I started this LMJC account was so that people could look down, like way down, and see that life is not a bottomless pit.

Ur welcome.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I am cool, and funny and intelligent and sexy, orbviously. The point is that Jodie Comer remains, at the risk of repetition,
one of, if not *the* most beautiful human beings in the entire world. Maybe this thread would benefit from more images?
I remain unrepentant.

Captain Z

But let us just do it anyway.
Jodie has this lovely new set of teeth:
I like her new pair of teeth. It is a bit hard to read the letter when you are too young. And I don't even know why I like the way she smiles with them on her cheeks, and that look in the eyes. But it is very nice, I'll admit that, and I know her husband loves her for what she is, very. I can tell Jodie is very, very pleased with herself right now, and that is a big thing. I can see her smiling, and she is making that face. So she must enjoy herself, and to be honest, what could be better? She should have got the fucking

I spent fucking ages typing up the reasons for having another Comer thread, incorporating reasons for true friendship, and a genuine desire to see a "comer", I wanted to see for myself the way some people treated Comer. I was in so many ways disgusted by some members of this community that I was just as horrified by them as many other people here on the site who don't realize they're just as terrible as I am, and I still am.

I'm sure it's a weird place for someone to express themselves the way I did here (at least in the beginning). I'm sure this was probably why I never saw Comer here other than to troll here to share things I thought others were doing. This was how I grew up in a small town in Northern California. And yet, for all of my reasons, Comer is always still my homepage. Every day, I make the effort to visit here or at least read the comments and see how I could use the people on here to help me feel better. Comer is a part of me I've never been entirely comfortable with, and when this place still feels right to me, I'm going to keep posting more.

Thanks for reading.

Tokyo van Ramming

I only watched Killing Eve because I'd heard so much about this bloody Comer woman on here, and friend, I was not disappointed.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm sorry , Kelvin.
I'm sorry Lisa JAMC fans.
Jodie Comer is beautiful. She is beautiful in terms of physical appearance and yer actual talent.
The way she can use her face, the way she can use her eyebrows... this is a phenomenal talent.

Tokyo van Ramming

I think people here would rather the thread was 'JODIE COMER FREED', not 'THREAD' lol. Maybe 'THREED' though, bet they'd love that the shite old hypocrites!