Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

JODIE COMER THREAD!

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 29, 2019, 07:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 30, 2019, 06:09:49 PM
I really regret this thread now ( although I *do* like Tokyo van Ramming's comments).

:')

Goodnight, sweet creepy thread.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I totally get the reference in genial , likeable poster Tokyo van Ramming's username. Which other hep cat readers can say the same? ( Quite a few I would imagine, I'm not saying I am the bestest at spotting  cultural references, or owt. )

Kryton

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on June 30, 2019, 10:38:56 AM
Can you imagine Jodie Comer sitting in the living room of her  parents' humble Liverpool home on a rainy Saturday afternoon, taking a well earned break from filming some absorbing drama or something, with a big box of Lego, constructing a big Lego house with a lovely Lego garden, a look of rapt concentration on her pulchritudinous  fizzog, tongue sticking out of her mouth as she puts together a particularly tricky part of the Lego gazebo she is adding to the Lego abode. Upon completion, she picks up at the figure of a little Lego man, looks him straight in his Lego eyes, and says to him " Do you like the house I've made for you , Mr. Lego? I * do* hope you enjoy living there! " , in that Posho Southern English accent she does so well, and likes doing, you can tell. then she says "
Right, I'm going to strip down to me undies now".
What a grand old tableau, eh ?

I'm thinking of getting professional help.

Mate.

Jake Thingray

Have I mentioned before that I find Sue Perkins irresistibly attractive?

PlanktonSideburns

Do you know who I find really attractive?

No, you don't because I don't wank on about it all basted day

It's John Virgo

thenoise

Quote from: Jake Thingray on July 01, 2019, 11:54:01 PM
Have I mentioned before that I find Sue Perkins irresistibly attractive?

Oh I would have totally in her daytime TV Mel and Sue days, it was better than waiting for a shampoo advert and try and timing my cum before the honey monster came on a ruin it, or abusing myself to a children's that presented which always seemed wrong somehow. Even though some of them were absolute minxes.

Dex Sawash

I can't really work out which is Mel and which is Sue. I definitely had it backward at first but in confusion no longer retain my initial confident identity inversion either. Not sure how to work it out so I fancy them equally.

Golden E. Pump

Girlfriend in a Comer, I know,
I know, it's serious.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 05, 2019, 01:15:09 PM
I can't really work out which is Mel and which is Sue. I definitely had it backward at first but in confusion no longer retain my initial confident identity inversion either. Not sure how to work it out so I fancy them equally.

Mel is the one who was on Taskmaster and turned out to be a bit annoying, while Sue is the one who wasn't on Taskmaster and who is still lovely.

Dex Sawash

Thanks, just need to figure out Noel and Sandy now

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I've watched most of the second series of " Killing Eve" at this point, and have to say that in this very series, she's overdoing the whole goofy expression thing . A goofy " Oh, my! " face or a sarky, defiant smirk in every other scene. Been overdoing it on the accents, too. In the Jeremy Dyson scripted episode There's a scene in which  ( poss. SPOILERS ahead ) , having somewhat improbably if not ludicrously,  been teamed up with Eve a la later Tom and Jerry when the two of them could talk when the two previously deadly enemies decided to become top pals, she's assigned on a mission ( as often happens with murderous psychopaths what have killed, amongst others,  innocent French 12 year olds and members of the very fucking organisation which are now fucking employing her ), and asks Eve what accent she should do, inclusive of Posho Southern English ( she likes doing that 'un, you can tell) and an American twang. This is practically a satire of Her Who Plays Villanelle herself, isn't it ? She all but turns round to the camera and says in her super Scouse accent " I'm pretty nifty at the accents, eh, readers ? ".

I dunno....might be time for a backlash.

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 05, 2019, 01:44:45 PM
Mel is the one who was on Taskmaster and turned out to be a bit annoying, while Sue is the one who wasn't on Taskmaster and who is still lovely.

In case anyone here didn't already know, Mel is Chris Morris's sister-in-law.

thenoise

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on July 05, 2019, 01:58:56 PM
I dunno....might be time for a backlash.

Jodie Cromer leaves thread heartboken.

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: Urinal Cake on June 29, 2019, 09:05:51 PM
Who is Jodie Comer?

Actress, fucked CJ de Mooi, Egghead, right? (5,5)

Maurice Yeatman

I thought Actress Jo, mediocre performing might upset Lisa too much!

pancreas

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on July 05, 2019, 10:31:26 PM
Actress, fucked CJ de Mooi, Egghead, right? (5,5)

if that's true (very probably isn't) that would put you off someone for life surely?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Jodie Comer on July 05, 2019, 09:31:04 PM
Ooh, Lummee! What can this stony silence signify? Well, we can't have the real Jodie Comer in a huff again, so am going to say that "Killing Eve" is not without its flaws, but benefits hugely from the presence of La Comer (especially in the scenes where she's wearing glasses and looks just like that Russian lass and that scene where she's round at the baddy's gaff having dinner with him and his sister, and showing a grand old bit of leg), so there shall be no backlash.
Probs for the best if I stop going on about her, though.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

BTW, the lines "John McCririck dead/JODIE COMER THREAD!" can be sung most pleasingly along to the tune of "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel. Try it.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on July 05, 2019, 11:18:03 PM
I thought Actress Jo, mediocre performing might upset Lisa too much!
That was very considerate of you , Maurice. Thanks, I appreciate that.

Maurice Yeatman

Just putting others before myself as usual, Lisa.

So glad she's on the mend now after she fell through some curtains and impaled herself on the curtain rods.  🙏

less threads about Jodie Comer, more threads about Roxy Music

PlanktonSideburns

Barry Admin

Hadn't really watched telly for a few years now, but really enjoying the first series of Killing Eve. Comer is very good, yes; very charismatic with big puppy dog eyes. The first episode has me thinking it was going to be a bit too wacky (eg "I fell asleep on both my arms"), but they reel the tone in a bit from there, thankfully.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Dex Sawash

Couldn't hurt CaB to have another focal point what with Morris not being all that active now.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 12, 2019, 03:27:14 AM
Couldn't hurt CaB to have another focal point what with Morris not being all that active now.

Comer'd and Bombed? Excellent idea!
After all, It's not like we get the real Chris Morris posting in ' ere ( let's not have anyone putting her in a huff again ).