Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:28:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

JODIE COMER THREAD!

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 29, 2019, 07:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Comer'd and matmattress'd

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'd just like to say that I found it quite amusing when just as the dust had settled on this absurdly over the top and repeating well-worn thoughts of myself on the the theme of Her Who Plays Villanelle-type thread,  Neil himself actually chimes in with "Yeah, yer woman's not too bad actually ". That*did* rather tickle me, I have to admit (as did the weary response of dear old ESP ). Also, would really like to change my avatar to an image or possibly moving GIF of HWPV defiantly brushing her teeth with that other person's toothbrush before putting it back in the toiletry bag (as seen last night, if you were watching it in real telly time ) . What an impressive piece of defiantly shoving your saliva over  someone else's toothbrush acting that was.

Anyways, this thread will have sunk out of sight, soon enough.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm afraid I can't find a toothbrush gif. Would a toilet brush be alright?

Barry Admin

Tokyo van Ramming

It's Sunday across the land. I hope she's having a good time in a lovely garden, just like I am.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Indeed, she gives good face.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Tokyo van Ramming on July 14, 2019, 05:31:40 PM
It's Sunday across the land. I hope she's having a good time in a lovely garden, just like I am.

I thought of a response to this. Play on the phrase " lovely garden". Thought better of posting it.

Every day, in every way, I'm getting better.

batwings

Bald men wanking over a Comer.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Danger Man on July 14, 2019, 11:15:38 PM
Face? I'm just staring at the nipple.

. Nipple? Where??

Can we not have any more of this objectionable, puerile, sexist guff in this thread, do you think?  Danger Man, you've got form for putting the real Jodie Comer in a huff, so you can pack that in if you don't mind. Just acting plaudits and facepraise, if people can contain themselves enough to do that, please.

C_Larence

I am 95% sure I was just on a victoria line train with her. I'm sure you're aware of her exact whereabouts so can you confirm?

PlanktonSideburns

I look forward to when you throw this much energy and enthusiasm into something else ljatmc

kalowski

Four pages and no one has done this?

Jodie Comer? More like Jodie Cummer if I had my way (and £5,000 worth of liposuction)

thenoise

Quote from: kalowski on July 20, 2019, 08:55:17 PM
Four pages and no one has done this?

Jodie Comer? More like Jodie Cummer if I had my way (and £5,000 worth of liposuction)

She isn't that fat!

Barry Admin

Didn't like series 2 as much. It just gets a bit daft, as Lisa JAMC has said. Still kind of enjoyable, but yeah, lost me with the dumb plotting.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

"Tom's on duty in the computer room today, so he'll know if you've been image searching for Jodie Comer."- said to me (more jovially than stern warning) this morning by one of mine colleagues, who's known me all of two weeks.

Clownbaby

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 29, 2019, 08:14:55 PM
I rarely express controversial opinions on here but this is getting a bit boring now mate.

+1

bgmnts

Imagine slipping into a jodie coma for 6 years and you wake up to ljamc still going on about Jodie Comer. Jesus.

And yes, lisa will start thinking about slipping into jodie comer.

thenoise

How much spunk do you think you have spilled to Jodie? More that you have spunked up any particular woman? Or all women in general?

Paul Calf

First time in this thread and I feel like I need a hot shower.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 24, 2019, 09:11:20 AM
First time in this thread and I feel like I need a hot shower.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I myself am quite consistent in condemnation of some of the more vulgar comments made in this thread.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on July 24, 2019, 10:30:49 PM
I myself am quite consistent in condemnation of some of the more vulgar comments made in this thread.

Fuck my open mouth.

Flatulent Fox

No interest in this bird,but I'd like to strongly approve of Maurice Yeatman's choice of username and avatar with complimentary personal text.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 24, 2019, 10:45:11 PM
Fuck my open mouth.
Gif of the waiter looking to the camera and shaking his head in that scene in " Naked Gun Two And A Half ".

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Is it this one mate?

Mate?

Mate?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

No, it isn't. It's the scene where Frank is all depressed and that in that club.

You know that fine well, don't you? I'm not as green as I'm cabbage looking, you know.

please put up some more Her Who Plays Villanelle Gifs.

Bennett Brauer