Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:18:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Story time! Nags spends an hour alone inside a Satanic ritual (HIGHLY NSFW)

Started by alan nagsworth, June 30, 2019, 01:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Misspent Boners on July 11, 2019, 02:23:14 AM
Are you not breaching any kind of confidentiality law by filming it in the first place and to an even greater degree if you were putting up vids on youtube? Dont mean that in a confrontational way just curious...like would your work be angry if they knew you were sharing videos or would they not be arsed?

my employer doesn't give a fuck mate. i've got an insta page for all the weird shit i find in peoples flats and they follow it, they think it's great.

at the end of the day, i'm almost entirely anonymous to the basic casual observer, i never identify the property address or any people or anything like that. literally just the inside of a house. it's calm.

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 11, 2019, 03:13:55 AM
Mad good acoustics or mad bad, is what I wanted clarifying... :-)

And yeah, I couldn't believe how much nagsworth's accent has shifted since I first heard him on CaB Radio over ten years ago now.

yeah it's fucked eh. i dictate into an ipad which types what i say and it strongly recognises more of a southern accent so i've adapted to saying "glass" like "glarse" now and everything. i don't really care though, language is constantly evolving and i don't hold those sort of traits close to my heart at all. i could wake up tomorrow with a completely new voice and i wouldn't bat an eyelid

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 13, 2019, 02:17:23 PM
yeah it's fucked eh. i dictate into an ipad which types what i say and it strongly recognises more of a southern accent so i've adapted to saying "glass" like "glarse" now and everything. i don't really care though, language is constantly evolving and i don't hold those sort of traits close to my heart at all. i could wake up tomorrow with a completely new voice and i wouldn't bat an eyelid

I don't care about your accent either. Tell us about the acoustics in Des'ree's flat.

alan nagsworth

the ground floor level flooring was all fucking massive tiles and the reverb was insane, honestly i spent about ten minutes just walking about making various whooping noises and clapping and just marvelling at the whole thing. WHOOPoo--oo--oo-o-o-o--ppp

it was quite open plan as well. could just imagine des'ree waking up of a morning belting out a little verse with it bouncing all about the place and the birds and squirrels come in the window and plait her hair, god, that is absolutely living the dream

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 13, 2019, 02:33:58 PM
the ground floor level flooring was all fucking massive tiles and the reverb was insane, honestly i spent about ten minutes just walking about making various whooping noises and clapping and just marvelling at the whole thing. WHOOPoo--oo--oo-o-o-o--ppp

Ah, you're a man after my own heart.

I used to sometimes stomp about under some arches at my old workplace when I thought there was no one around. I really liked how the pitch on the slapback reverb would change as the distance between the floor and the ceiling increased and decreased.

Sebastian Cobb

Maybe not des'ree but you'd have thought Robbie Williams would've made enough p's to buy his own house.

alan nagsworth

robbie just rents places for a laugh basically

phones up jason orange like HAHA MATE JUST GOT THE LEASE ANOTHER PLACE!! WHEEYYY *sound of can being opened*

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 30, 2019, 02:30:13 PM
It's not all that exciting. Suffice to say I've spent enough time on my own in big empty houses and I've never ever had the feeling that something spooky was at play. I got a real odd feeling the whole time I was there, and it was a perfectly bright and normal looking, well-kept flat. I didn't like it at all and I kept thinking I just wanted to get the job done and get out.

In one particular bedroom, I got this feeling especially. Then, while I was in there, the door opened slightly, apropos of nothing. It wasn't slightly dropped on the hinge, didn't have a closing device, there was no breeze. It was still for a while, and then it moved. Feeling uneasy and irritable, I moved the door back to how it was before. A couple of minutes later it moved again. Trying to keep my mind off it, I shut the door so it couldn't move again. Then, a few minutes later when I went to leave, the fucking thing wouldn't open. It had one of these doorknobs with a twist lock fitted on it, and I thought it had somehow locked, so I twisted it one way, tried the handle, then twisted the other way, tried it again, and honestly it wouldn't budge. I properly started freaking out, so I took a step back and tried to keep myself collected, and then gave it another go and it opened completely smooth and easy, like nothing was ever wrong with it.

Urgh it gives me a chill even now! And this was like four years ago.

Sounds a lot like the sort of hallucinations people get when they have carbon monoxide poisoning. Aren't you supposed to check the alarms?

alan nagsworth

mate. all modern boilers are electric and pose no risk of fault that would lead to carbon monoxide leaking. it's a common misconception that you need a CO alarm for a boiler, they're only required for solid fuel burning appliances

BITCH!!! *drops mic*

alan nagsworth

i am supposed to check the alarms though, you're right about that. i check the FUCK out of alarms.

alan nagsworth

Shit Good Nose

I've not previously seen this thread. 

SO many posts and half of Wimblewrong 2019 now make sense.

Excellent work.

Zetetic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Zetetic on July 13, 2019, 05:13:11 PM
What does this tell us about gas boilers?

They don't exist therefore you can't find anything about them on the internet.

alan nagsworth

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The Lurker

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 13, 2019, 02:17:23 PM
my employer doesn't give a fuck mate. i've got an insta page for all the weird shit i find in peoples flats and they follow it, they think it's great.

What is the insta account? That sounds like the kind of account I'd follow.

BlodwynPig

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 09, 2020, 02:54:20 PM
Not ours, caps

The fuck is hiding out in a haunted house all these years, surviving on rats and wallpaper, I'd forgive him slipping into ALL CAPS

spaghetamine

Do you think they had fun whilst doing that? Did they brag about it to their mates down the black lodge?

spaghetamine

Obviously the visual and no doubt olfactory spectacle are one thing but I am even more fascinated by what exactly was going through this person's mind when they decided this was a good idea