Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:01:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Story time! Nags spends an hour alone inside a Satanic ritual (HIGHLY NSFW)

Started by alan nagsworth, June 30, 2019, 01:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Ha ha! At 2m8s on that video, you can see house rules (and loads of other stuff I can't make out) written on the side of the fridge.

#1 LEAVE IT AS YOU FOUND IT
#2 NO SKIDDIES
#3 PLEASE DON'T SCRATCH PANS - CANCER 100 (?)

#6 NO HAIR IN THE BATH

alan nagsworth

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on June 30, 2019, 02:14:14 PM
Is there any more to this one? Definitely want to hear more of your tales. Have you ever seen a bare bum?

It's not all that exciting. Suffice to say I've spent enough time on my own in big empty houses and I've never ever had the feeling that something spooky was at play. I got a real odd feeling the whole time I was there, and it was a perfectly bright and normal looking, well-kept flat. I didn't like it at all and I kept thinking I just wanted to get the job done and get out.

In one particular bedroom, I got this feeling especially. Then, while I was in there, the door opened slightly, apropos of nothing. It wasn't slightly dropped on the hinge, didn't have a closing device, there was no breeze. It was still for a while, and then it moved. Feeling uneasy and irritable, I moved the door back to how it was before. A couple of minutes later it moved again. Trying to keep my mind off it, I shut the door so it couldn't move again. Then, a few minutes later when I went to leave, the fucking thing wouldn't open. It had one of these doorknobs with a twist lock fitted on it, and I thought it had somehow locked, so I twisted it one way, tried the handle, then twisted the other way, tried it again, and honestly it wouldn't budge. I properly started freaking out, so I took a step back and tried to keep myself collected, and then gave it another go and it opened completely smooth and easy, like nothing was ever wrong with it.

Urgh it gives me a chill even now! And this was like four years ago.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 30, 2019, 01:08:07 PM
the one in Wimbledon where the tenant, a trans woman who suffered numerous physical and mental issues and had hoarded fucking tons of newspapers and literally torn her own bathroom ceiling down, had been evicted and for all I knew was probably now homeless. That one really fucking bummed me out. I saw stuff in there that will stick with me forever.

I have a video of this flat as well, but I'm not sure about sharing it. It feels a bit wrong. There's no personal details revealed and the video is quite irreverent, but it's only after I stopped filming and properly rummaged about that I found leaflets on coping with transitioning, several a4 blister packs of about seven types of diabetes medication, passport-style booth photos of the person, a police-issued victim support card and about seven pairs of smashed sunglasses.

But hey if the general consensus is that you'd like to see a video featuring literally the most horrific bathroom scene you've ever seen and the general evidence of a life in some deep stage of turmoil and sadness, I'm happy to post it.

chveik

I'd guess the person in there had some sort of a psychotic episode

imitationleather

Quote from: chveik on June 30, 2019, 04:49:14 PM
I'd guess the person in there had some sort of a psychotic episode

This is what I'd lean towards. It looks too silly to be a Satanic ritual. Not that I have extensive knowledge of them, obviously.

alan nagsworth

I had a pop at doing Psyence Fiction but it took too long for an idea so ridiculous.

pancreas

This person has been summoning a sex-change demon haven't they? The demon has had its penis cut off, grown some breasts, and it has become happy.

seepage

Quote from: pancreas on June 30, 2019, 05:14:09 PM
This person has been summoning a sex-change demon haven't they? The demon has had its penis cut off, grown some breasts, and it has become happy.

I tried that but our Dungeonmaster said they couldn't find it anywhere in the rules.

Twed

This is hilarious. I don't even want to analyse the situation and decide whether it was an aggrieved person thinking "how can I make this place look as offensive as possible" or if it should all be taken at face value, because it's just wonderful.

alan nagsworth

"Yes, exactly like that, officer. The snarkiest transexual demon I've ever fucking seen. And I really cannot stress to you just how big the tits were."

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Wow! What a thread. Thanks for sharing, nags. Happy to read more of your stories. I don't believe in ghosts but that other incident sounds proper creepy, and you've related it well. I can see why you're reticent to post the video of the trans woman's flat, though.

mr. logic

Please share more tales about working for landlords and bailiffs

Johnny Yesno

NoSleep

Looks like Nags attempt at demonising these people has failed.

St_Eddie

"It was quite detailed. The guy obviously had talent, that's the tragedy."

Quote from: pancreas on June 30, 2019, 05:14:09 PM

At least we now know what Graham Linehan was up to during his time off Twitter.

non capisco

All the demons and goblins that bloke drew look like they're loving life and having a whale of a time, to be fair.

St_Eddie

It's just as well you didn't check the last room at the top of the house, alan nagsworth, as this is what was waiting for you...

Twed

Inspector Norse

You should give the Changing Rooms gang a call. Get them do a special episode with Marilyn Manson or Dio or someone to spruce the place up. More black wallpaper and crimson tablecloths, gothic bookshelves. Evil candelabra. Sinisterly carved furniture, lots of occult ethnic ornaments. Some naked screaming virgins chained to the wall in the pantry.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 30, 2019, 02:43:18 PM
I have a video of this flat as well, but I'm not sure about sharing it. It feels a bit wrong. There's no personal details revealed and the video is quite irreverent, but it's only after I stopped filming and properly rummaged about that I found leaflets on coping with transitioning, several a4 blister packs of about seven types of diabetes medication, passport-style booth photos of the person, a police-issued victim support card and about seven pairs of smashed sunglasses.

But hey if the general consensus is that you'd like to see a video featuring literally the most horrific bathroom scene you've ever seen and the general evidence of a life in some deep stage of turmoil and sadness, I'm happy to post it.

Morbid fascination compels me to implore you to do so!

I can empathise from working as a mental health support worker for a bit now and experiencing the most unnerving feelings after going into the recently abandoned flats of people who have unfortunately plummeted and been called back into hospital or moved to another service or something, with me having to go in after to do environmental checks etc. Even had to go into recently abandoned flats for whatever reason at 2am on nights shifts which is especially spooky.

Flats filled with poorly cared for porcelain dolls, stuff everywhere.
Congealed blood in the bathroom sink from someone self harming. As you say, various photos or other such fleeting insights into a chaotic life. Even one with massive cardboard cutouts of Ant and Dec which scared the shit out of me as I entered and turned the lights on; and photos plastering the wall of the ex-residents many times meeting Jedward with both Jed and Edward wearing increasingly alarmed grimaces each time.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Misspent Boners on June 30, 2019, 08:09:07 PM
Even one with massive cardboard cutouts of Ant and Dec which scared the shit out of me as I entered and turned the lights on; and photos plastering the wall of the ex-residents many times meeting Jedward with both Jed and Edward wearing increasingly alarmed grimaces each time.

With the bleak preamble, that really caught me off guard :-D

Konki

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 30, 2019, 02:06:37 PM
Ah yeah I wish I could remember this. It was some tosh about Shiva, if I recall correctly. Safe to assume he wasn't a big Shiva fan.

Was it The Death of Vishnu by Manil Suri?

QuoteIn this darkly comic debut novel, a dying squatter in a Bombay apartment house may well be a deity.

QuoteVishnu lies dying on the landing of a small apartment building in Bombay, his hand ''outstretched, as if trying to pull his body up the next step.'' He has vomited and ''soiled himself'' as well.

From: http://movies2.nytimes.com/books/01/01/28/reviews/010128.28gorrat.html

Looks like your man was quite affected by the opening pages.