Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:05:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 24: OUR party, people!

Started by Johnny Yesno, July 02, 2019, 10:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

It's not illegal to keep primates as pets? What the fuck?

Jerzy Bondov

Rest assured when I ride my gorilla to the polling station I will certainly not be voting for Marxist Corbyn.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 21, 2019, 10:15:44 AM
Rest assured when I ride my gorilla to the polling station I will certainly not be voting for Marxist Corbyn.

How will i be able to move my piano from the top floor?

Replies From View

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 21, 2019, 10:15:44 AM

It'll still be okay to keep primates as transport though.

NoSleep

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 21, 2019, 10:45:59 AM
How will i be able to move my piano from the top floor?

The piano's on the other foot now.

BlodwynPig

Mildred. Mildred! How does this tea bag thingumijig work. Charlie didn't leave instructions

NoSleep

BlodwynPig

King Bubbles announces War on the Communist UK

Jerzy Bondov

My chimp will be sad to have taken his last log flume ride.

Replies From View

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 21, 2019, 04:27:22 PM
My chimp will be sad to have taken his last log flume ride.

You don't have to tell him in advance.

greenman

There was a Country File feature on killing foxs with an elephants tusk at the weekend wasn't there? fastest growing country pass time.

Paul Calf

Quote from: greenman on August 21, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
There was a Country File feature on killing foxs with an elephants tusk at the weekend wasn't there? fastest growing country pass time.

Fewest.

TrenterPercenter

Bo? or No Bo?

That is the question.

Replies From View

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 21, 2019, 09:59:56 AM

Bloke in another thread has a penguin as a pet. Keeps it in his freezer.

It's a funny old world.

kalowski

What're you, a fucking park ranger now?

gib

back in the 90s some bloke round Forest Gate way had a fucking black bear in one of the rooms, according to legend

Replies From View

Once had a mate who kept an earthquake in his bathroom.  Always thought it was a bit cruel to keep an earthquake in captivity but he said it was really handy for blaming his farts on.

Sebastian Cobb

That's nothing, I've got an aurora boreal in me kitchen.

imitationleather

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on August 22, 2019, 08:56:11 AM
Can I see it?

He's just been overusing the Fairy Liquid

"Now hands that do dishes can feel as soft as your anus with mild green Fairy Liquid"

Paul Calf

Quote from: gib on August 21, 2019, 11:59:11 PM
back in the 90s some bloke round Forest Gate way had a fucking black bear in one of the rooms, according to legend

Zoo in a Nottingham pub:
https://nottinghamhiddenhistoryteam.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/memories-of-beeston-zoo/

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2019, 09:01:00 AM
He's just been overusing the Fairy Liquid

"Now hands that do dishes can feel as soft as your anus with mild green Fairy Liquid"

I always felt sorry for that woman in the advert.  Never occurred to me that she may have been enjoying putting those long fingernails of hers up her arsehole.

idunnosomename

god im just fucking seething at Jess Phillips

https://twitter.com/jessphillips/status/1165389552384696321

and even more all the fucking children who think that this is admirable politics

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 25, 2019, 12:46:18 PM
god im just fucking seething at Jess Phillips

https://twitter.com/jessphillips/status/1165389552384696321

and even more all the fucking children who think that this is admirable politics

Not sure what the problem is here, was expecting some more Corbyn bashing but it is just Boris bashing which is a welcomed relief.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on August 25, 2019, 02:15:03 PM
Not sure what the problem is here, was expecting some more Corbyn bashing but it is just Boris bashing which is a welcomed relief.

It does seem like it's mostly brexiteers she's wound up. However, I think it would be more constructive for her to advise her fbpe mates to get behind Corbyn for a VoNC. That's the only way to get the result she claims she wants.

Kelvin

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on August 25, 2019, 02:15:03 PM

It's just such an infantile thing for a politician to say. Purely for show - especially considering she'd choose No Deal over helping Corbyn any day of the week.

Maybe it's just because it's Jess Philips, though, and it's impossible to read anything she says without assuming it's entirely insincere and self-serving.   

BlodwynPig

Jess Phillips 2020

"It is with deep regret that I am leaving the Labour Party, a Party i have tirelessly given my life too. However, i am delighted to accept a position in Boris Johnson's government. It's where i belong"

idunnosomename

politics 2019: plaudits for recreating a fucking reaction meme in the commons (well, not actually) rather than like, campaigning for your party and its policies

grown-up indeed.