Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:07:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 24: OUR party, people!

Started by Johnny Yesno, July 02, 2019, 10:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on July 03, 2019, 09:50:44 AM

But what are your thoughts?  How would you deal with antisemitism?  What do you think the way forward for Britain is on Brexit?  What's your approach to the Northern Ireland border question?

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 03, 2019, 09:51:39 AM
I don't see why - he's done a lot more to raise the problems caused by Tory and Lib Dem austerity than Miliband, has respected the result of the referendum while doing his best to avoid a No Deal Brexit and made sure other issues were kept on the agenda at a time when the media only seem to care about Brexit.

What would you like him to have done?

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on July 03, 2019, 09:54:07 AM
Okay, Egg Poo!

Tell us how he has been cunting useless at each of these things....

1. challenging cunting austerity.
2. opposing cunting Tory foreign cunting policy.
3. adding 3 million votes in cunting 2017.
4. increasing cunting membership.
5. exposing the cunting biased cunting media.
6. accepting cunting Brexit will be solved by cunting compromise.

No point, mate.... Swallowed the cunting media narrative hook, line and cunting sinker.

Engaging with poo like he's not a comedy sock...priceless.

Absorb the anus burn

♩♩♩♩♩"...Comedy sock or comedy shoe - call them out when they're talking poo...." ♪♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Buelligan

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 03, 2019, 09:56:53 AM
Engaging with poo like he's not a comedy sock...priceless.

He posted an opinion in a politics thread, this isn't H S Art.  To respond in any other way would be patronising.

Paul Calf

pancreas

NoSleep

I think therefore I am. Let poo have his little post.

Isn't poo Welsh? Cos I reckon he's this 100% real Welshman, specifically:

Buelligan

NoSleep

Fambo Number Mive

PMQs and Corbyn has asked May about food prices if there is a no deal Brexit, whether businesses are right to be concerned about a no deal Brexit and if the latest extension to Article 50 legal documents confirmed that the withdrawal agreement would not be renegotiated.

For two of these May has just gone on about her deal not being voted for, for the last she claims "on the actual votes that would have had an impact" in preventing a no-deal exit, the Labour Party whipped against (is this true? doubt it?)

MY DEAL MY DEAL

MAY's DEAL MY DEAL

YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR MY DEAL

Now until the 22nd of July.

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 03, 2019, 08:30:20 AM
That isn't what she said.

Even being generous, I'm finding it difficult to interpret her words any other way. What's your thinking here?

Buelligan

I'm thinking that she was saying she wasn't aware that an iftā on the forbidden state of the Canary had been made.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 03, 2019, 12:38:13 PM
Even being generous, I'm finding it difficult to interpret her words any other way. What's your thinking here?

Well she didn't say the Canary was antisemitic, she said + my non-political speak translation in brackets.....

1. She wasn't aware of concerns around the Canary.
(She doesn't know herself but was told so is expected to react in some way)

2. It was good that the JLM brought it to her attention.
(The JLM are the source of this and therefore if wrong, is only commenting on their interpretation).

3. Any comments made by people by anyone linked to the Canary or any other publication, which are antisemitic, or perceived to be - I condemn.
(A catch all statement we have seen delivered by Corbyn on many occasion, it simply says I condemn anti-semitic comment even if made by people linked to the Canary <see clause 1 & 2 for the fact she is not saying whether they have)

Fambo Number Mive

So two idiots on Twitter are replying to a tweet by Corbyn about the deaths of two railway workers in South Wales earlier today with a pop at Corbyn about other things. Absolutely no respect for the two railway workers.

I mean, if Theresa May had tweeted about the deaths of two people earlier today it wouldn't be ok to reply to the tweet having a go at the Tories about unrelated topics. thinking of joining Twitter to report people like them

holyzombiejesus

Does anyone still read/ subscribe to The Canary?

Johnny Yesno

In that case, it was poorly worded, especially when preceded by the Williamson tweet. This, in my opinion, would have been more neutral wording:

Quote3- On recent Green event in Cornwall, during the local media slot, I was not aware of JLM's concerns about the Canary at the time, so thanks for update. If anti-Semitic comments were made by anyone linked to the Canary (as with any other publication), I condemn them.

Original quote:

Quote3- On recent Green event in Cornwall, during the local media slot, I was not aware of concerns about the Canary at the time so thanks JLM for update. Any comments made by anyone linked to the Canary or any other publication, which are anti-Semitic, or perceived to be - I condemn.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 03, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

I rarely read it. On The Perch is dismal.

Has it broken many original news stories, out of interest? Or is most of it comment?

sponk

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 03, 2019, 01:03:49 PM
So two idiots on Twitter are replying to a tweet by Corbyn about the deaths of two railway workers in South Wales earlier today with a pop at Corbyn about other things. Absolutely no respect for the two railway workers.

I mean, if Theresa May had tweeted about the deaths of two people earlier today it wouldn't be ok to reply to the tweet having a go at the Tories about unrelated topics. thinking of joining Twitter to report people like them

That happens all the time to virtually all major politicians. Eg:

https://mobile.twitter.com/theresa_may/status/1144881502704078849

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: sponk on July 03, 2019, 01:11:27 PM
That happens all the time to virtually all major politicians. Eg:

https://mobile.twitter.com/theresa_may/status/1144881502704078849

That's not in reply to a tweet about the death of two specific people though. The fight against AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria is of course important and I condemn the off-topic tweets in reply to it. However it's not as offensive as replying to a tweet about two people who died today whilst at work with several angry tweets about the EU. One person has even used the tweet to make a stupid joke that is totally inappropriate when you consider the tweet it was in reply to.

imitationleather

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 03, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

I thought TFM was their only subscriber? Cunt went on about it so much I never had to visit the site myself.

holyzombiejesus

Did anyone see the muck raking about McDonnell's gift to Phillip Hammond yesterday. Is it worth having a 'weaponisation/ invention of antisemitism' thread?

sponk

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 03, 2019, 01:17:46 PM
That's not in reply to a tweet about the death of two specific people though. The fight against AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria is of course important and I condemn the off-topic tweets in reply to it. However it's not as offensive as replying to a tweet about two people who died today whilst at work with several angry tweets about the EU. One person has even used the tweet to make a stupid joke that is totally inappropriate when you consider the tweet it was in reply to.

https://mobile.twitter.com/theresa_may/status/1142377706379730945

It happens all the time. Obviously if you spend more time reading JC's tweets you're more likely to see it happen to him though.

Fambo Number Mive

Yes, I condemn those tweets in reply as well. Doesn't make the people who replied to a tweet in memory of two people killed at work today with off-topic attacks any less sick though.

sponk

No of course not. It's always crass and offensive, I was just saying it happens to people on all of the political spectrum

idunnosomename

evening lads

quilette.com/jermy-crobbins-does-very-smelly-farts

absolute state of the left

BlodwynPig

Quote3 A Levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years work experience OR a University Degree in any subject at 2:2 or above

APPLIED

SCARBOROUGH HERE I COME!!!!! NO-ONE FROM HERE BETTER DOB ME IN

Buelligan

Vampire hides by wearing vampire mask.

(Not you Blods.  I don't mean you.)

Paul Calf

Quote from: sponk on July 04, 2019, 09:12:05 AM
Hmm

QuoteSalary of £28,804 - £32,349 (includes a concessionary payment)

Cheap spooks required. All welcome.