Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:29:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 24: OUR party, people!

Started by Johnny Yesno, July 02, 2019, 10:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

BlodwynPig

Lib dems easy ride on politics live...constant slurs against 'hard left' Corbyn. Titters across the studio.

Are they all sociopaths, paid stooges or stupid? It's one of the three. Deluded is probably the best you could say

Most humans lack critical thinking, yet Corbyn supporters are above this basic humans trait, because of course Corbyn can do no wrong, and anyone criticising him is automatically branded a "neoliberal" "centrist" or even worse, a secret tory. 

And of course any criticism in the media (or any well known comic to critique his leadership) is also branded as part of some kind of tin hat organised smear campaigner - rather than just someone with an opinion that differs from your mindset.

So pompous!

Cuellar

Yes, that did deserve another posting

Replies From View

Do you see, a post that he thinks will generate annoyance again but won't again because we aren't stupid enough again.

Almost as if he is out of his depth on cookdandbombd.

sponk

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 19, 2019, 09:27:45 PM
Most humans lack critical thinking, yet Corbyn supporters are above this basic humans trait, because of course Corbyn can do no wrong, and anyone criticising him is automatically branded a "neoliberal" "centrist" or even worse, a secret tory. 

And of course any criticism in the media (or any well known comic to critique his leadership) is also branded as part of some kind of tin hat organised smear campaigner - rather than just someone with an opinion that differs from your mindset.

So pompous!

I agree with this. Obviously there are dishonest actors and smear-merchants who attack Corbyn for nefarious reasons, but that shouldn't be used to dismiss almost all criticism of him.

BlodwynPig

The tag-team, back together again

Replies From View

Quote from: sponk on July 19, 2019, 10:24:04 PM
I agree with this. Obviously there are dishonest actors and smear-merchants who attack Corbyn for nefarious reasons, but that shouldn't be used to dismiss almost all criticism of him.

Yup exactly. 

Barry Admin

Quote from: sponk on July 18, 2019, 06:58:21 PM
How do you know?

Stay out of the Corbyn threads. First and final warning.

Barry Admin

Don't even reply to that. No way am I gonna have to start reading these threads religiously again all the time, and no way we're going back to all that bollocks. Absolutely no.

DrGreggles

Quote from: sponk on July 19, 2019, 10:24:04 PM

That's not what was said though:

QuoteMost humans lack critical thinking, yet Corbyn supporters are above this basic humans trait, because of course Corbyn can do no wrong, and anyone criticising him is automatically branded a "neoliberal" "centrist" or even worse, a secret tory. 

And of course any criticism in the media (or any well known comic to critique his leadership) is also branded as part of some kind of tin hat organised smear campaigner

So you're disagreeing with the thing you say you're agreeing with.

Not at all, i'm saying that any criticism of Jeremy Corbyn is classed as heresy

DrGreggles

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 20, 2019, 12:51:40 PM
Not at all, i'm saying that any criticism of Jeremy Corbyn is classed as heresy

Weird that you replied rather than 'sponk'.
Very weird...

Absorb the anus burn

Replies From View

My god

Weird like The Outer Limits, then

DrGreggles

Quote from: Replies From View on July 20, 2019, 01:42:34 PM
Weird like The Outer Limits, then

One of my favourite documentaries.
Right up there with King Ralph.

Cuellar

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 20, 2019, 12:51:40 PM