Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:14:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Alan McGee biopic

Started by Ballad of Ballard Berkley, July 03, 2019, 01:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poodlefaker

Here's hoping it's along the lines of that Don Cheadle Miles Davis biopic from a few years ago: a crime caper involving the theft of the mastertapes of Felt's "Let the Snakes  Crinkle Their Heads to Death" - shoot outs, car chases and shit. With Toby Jones as Lawrence.

Jockice

Quote from: poodlefaker on July 19, 2019, 09:48:25 AM
Here's hoping it's along the lines of that Don Cheadle Miles Davis biopic from a few years ago: a crime caper involving the theft of the mastertapes of Felt's "Let the Snakes  Crinkle Their Heads to Death" - shoot outs, car chases and shit. With Toby Jones as Lawrence.

With Bobby Gillespie saying to Lawrence: 'Crinkle? What sort of word is crinkle?'

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Jockice on July 19, 2019, 10:10:01 AM
With Bobby Gillespie saying to Lawrence: 'Crinkle? What sort of word is crinkle?'
That's the final line after Lawrence has spent two hours trying to get the masters back from a vengeful Maurice Deebank - "replace me with a fucking Hammond Organ, ya cunt?"

non capisco

Quote from: gilbertharding on July 19, 2019, 09:15:26 AM
It's mine, I must say - but I gave up after Bandwagonesque (which I thought at the time was overrated).

I mean, it's got Everything Flows on it.

And Every Picture I Paint, which is a tune. Norman's singing on that album is all over the shop, though.