Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:39:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ALF where ALF has got a cunt up his arse

Started by poo, July 03, 2019, 09:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

"Uhh, uhhh, oh, oh, oh, yes, yesss..."

"ALF, ALF, is that you? What's 'appnin bro? Everything OK?"

"I'm power-frigging my anal vagina"

Replies From View

"What's this up my arse?  A cunt I think!!  PS my name is ALF!"

Remember ALF? Well he's back, in cunt up the arse form.

Shaky

Lordofthefiles

"Well... you kept that quiet didn't you?"

hamfist

Arse Located Foof

Imagine laying a cluster of eggs up ALF's arsecunt with your sticky ovipositor puking them out in greasy tapioca clutches. Depositing them deep in his poosnatch. The eggs developing. Cells dividing. Limbs growing. Tails. Then ALF getting cramps and shitting them violently out onto the floor, and the family horrified at the mess and also the wriggling newts. Then the studio audience laughs.

Ronalado

Cloaca é a cavidade onde se abrem o canal intestinal, o aparelho urinário e o aparelho genital das aves granivoras em maioria, dos répteis, dos anfíbios, dos peixes cartilagíneos e mamíferos monotremados. Resumindo, onde saem as fezes, a urina, o esperma e os ovos.[1]

Nos animais daqueles grupos em que ocorre fecundação interna e externa, o macho introduz o esperma na cloaca da fêmea; quando esta operação ocorre juntando as duas aberturas cloacais, denomina-se "beijo-cloacal".[1]

As tartarugas Elusor macrurus, que vivem nas corredeiras do Mary River, sudeste de Queensland, Austrália, são conhecidas pela pelagem verde no topo da cabeça e por conseguirem usar sua cloaca para respirar.[2]

Glebe

VelourSpirit

ALF's FRIEND: Alf can you squirt out of your arse?
ALF: Yes
ALF'S FRIEND: Did you know that squirting is actually just piss?
ALF: Yes I have heard that, but in my case, it's not actually just piss. it's shit as well