Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:28:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whoops

Started by Barry Admin, July 03, 2019, 10:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 03, 2019, 11:40:32 AM
As it is, bear in mind I'm like 325 days into the 360 day streak needed for the Sojurner medal. I didn't miss a day with my last surgery, don't plan to do so with this one! Been very lucky to end up in the building which is right under a portal/pokestop, so that's tiding me over for now.

And I actually managed to get a hack in when I was traveling in the ambulance over to hospital, that kept me going for yesterday :-D nutter!

Got 5 shiny Raikou for my birthday too, once of which ended up a 91% 15 attack monster after a lucky trade, which I immediately maxed out.

Heh! Good to see you've got your priorities sorted :-D

What happens when they put big nails in a person who is already hard as nails? Do they cancel out, or something?

As for Jelly, innocent face, I'll grant you, but you know cats are nazis, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ9WyYbZj_8 (I know there's a lot of these kinds of accusations flying around at the moment, but you can't argue with the evidence)

Get well soon

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: imitationleather on July 03, 2019, 11:16:40 AM
Wuuuurghh... Jelly's a stunner.

I have got no idea what has happened to me since I got cats.

Toxoplasmosis.

Blumf

Quote from: pancreas on July 03, 2019, 12:42:19 PM
Any bad behaviour will be treated with a robust programme of counselling.

A cassette tape with somebody saying 'Mate' repeatedly in a flat voice.

Glebe

Fuck's sake Neil that's awful... get well soon, boss. And a belated Happy Birthday btw.

Kelvin

Get it sawn off, Neil. The whole leg. None of these half measures. Just get it off, and move on with your life. So long as no kids ask you to kick their ball back, you'll barely even notice it's gone.

In any case, look after yourself, and don't worry about the forum. We have a long history of carrying ourselves with dignity and restraint.

kittens

get well soon daddy. sorry for starting a 'things' thread in your absence.

Icehaven

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 03, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
Nearly three months off work though, absolutely fucking amazing. I mostly played retro games, drank whisky and got my dad to make me corned beef sandwiches. Recommend all those things.

I've got an ever growing 'laid-up list' of books, films and TV I know I'll never get around to unless I ever have an extended period of time when I can't work or do much other than read/watch/listen. A while ago someone I used to work with had over 6 months off due to a foot spur and I was actually jealous.

Anyway yes get well soon, and the cat's a little beaut.

bgmnts

Sounds a bit grueling, get yourself to a pokemon gym.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

♪♪♪ Whoops I did it again ♪♪♪
♪♪♪ I've broken my leg ♪♪♪
♪♪♪ Piss in a bag ♪♪♪
♪♪♪ Ooh baby baby ♪♪♪

Small Man Big Horse

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this Neil, that's really shitty news. I just hope you get a decent surgeon, and that you're back up and about as soon as possible.

Icehaven

batwings

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 03, 2019, 11:12:21 AM
This wee man here:

I wasn't ready for this.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Neil.

BeardFaceMan

Get well soon neil!

Ray Travez

Quote from: batwings on July 03, 2019, 05:47:05 PM
I wasn't ready for this.

Indeed, I didn't think that you would be ready.

Fucking hell mate. That's a shiter and a half. The things we do in servitude to our overlords. I'll keep the cuts in line, no joking, I'm not saying cultural or spiritual warfare, rather I'll just say 'eh, come on..' if someone is out of order.

Get them pins in and get back on your geocaching madness fella.

Barry Admin

Such bad timing, I was all ready to get back to lovely summer time cycling and was really excited to get back to the gym, finally :-(

Anyway no surgery today, but they've me booked in first tomorrow. Jelly has been fed and looked after so that's a relief. They've managed to stop a machine beeping as well, which is great; barely slept a wink last night partly because the machine that squeezes my leg every few minutes as alarming constantly.

Really hoping for a sleep, night all!

Consignia

Get well soon mate. Hope you can get back to your activities soon.

Ronalado

maybe coach MORRIS sell you now, but is OK if terek GROZNY look for a new STRIKER. you pass a medical? for sure is possible with right money.

mothman

^ You don't get any more encouraging than that!

St_Eddie

I'm very sorry to hear about your fall, Neil.  All the best, mate and I'm hoping that you'll make a speedy recovery.  Take care.

Ambient Sheep

Sorry to hear this.  Get well soon.

non capisco

Speedy recovery, dude.

Also that is a belter of a cat you have there.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Buelligan on July 03, 2019, 12:22:32 PM
Jealousy I reckon.

No, Neil seems to have the cat fairly well cleaned by the look of it.

Get well soon Barry, sorry to read of this.

Blue Jam

Baws. Get well soon x

Cerys

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 03, 2019, 07:22:59 PM
Such bad timing, I was all ready to get back to lovely summer time cycling and was really excited to get back to the gym, finally :-(

What about concentrating on your upper body?  You could just lie there, lifting beautiful women over your supine frame as your biceps expand to terrifying proportions.  Jelly could help here by luring in hordes of sexy cat lovers for you to lift.  Just a thought.

Get well soon, though.  You know it makes sense.

EbbyVale

Best of luck with the surgery, Neil. Jelly looks up to interim admin duty, so no worries.

poo

Get well soon Barry

Uncle TechTip

Recover health momentarily. How do you get here from letting in a cat?

St_Eddie

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on July 04, 2019, 08:28:28 AM
How do you get here from letting in a cat?

I suspect that Neil has the Frank Spencer gene.

Brian Freeze

Get well soon dude. Cheers muchly for this place too, its a bit special.

I promise to not misbehave while you are in traction. Unless being boring is a crime now?