Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshop Jalopy - the main event.

Started by ccab, February 24, 2004, 11:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccab

Here's a recap of the rules we eventually settled on:

The man in the middle is Hairy Chin and for the next few days you are all going to be scared stiff of him.

Anyone can enter in the first round. Post your images in THIS THREAD.

Posts will have to be in 48hrs after Hairy Chin's starting image goes up.

Hairy Chin

I shall post the source image here at 23:30. The cut-off time for submissions will be 23:30 on Thursday 26ththththth.

Enjoy!

I'm quite enjoying having something to do in MM for a change! Hurray. I feel like Dr. Zoidberg when a favour is asked if him.

Cerys

Quote from: "ccab"a little red square with an x in it

Only he didn't.  It was only a place-holder.  Allegedly.

ccab

that was a placeholder, that.

Cerys - don't you look smart tonight? and flook - such nice shoes!

Hairy Chin

ccab

Great image! - if that doesn't inspire everyone nothing will!

So the deadline will be 11.30pm on thursday?

Cerys

Ooh, nice one, Hairy Chin!

<rolls up sleeves>

Photoshop ahoy!

Jet Set Willy

Well I've thought of my idea and will start it tomorrow. What happens if someone nicks (by accident) your idea?

ccab

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"What happens if someone nicks (by accident) your idea?

You end up like a pair of girls at a party in the same dress, all frowny & vengeful.

splattermac

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "ccab"Great image! - if that doesn't inspire everyone nothing will!

So the deadline will be 11.30pm on thursday?

Yes indeedy. Glad that quite a few folks like the image - I was going to use something I drew, but I thought the welliesaurus seemed somehow much more appropriate for monging. I only wish I made it!

wasp_f15ting

monkhouse terror

Does the canvas size have to be 800x600 or is that just the maximum?

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "wasp_f15ting"I cant see it :(

Right-click for the URL and indulge yourself in copy and pasty erm...indulgence. I thouroughly reccomend it as it really is a rather nice picture.

wasp_f15ting

Heh, thats the 1st thing I tried! couldnt you possibly upload one from bluejammers site, and use the url at the bottom so I can get in on the action? :) cheers

EDIT: Pythov helped out :D

Hairy Chin

Glad to hear you can get involved now Waspy :)
Apologies to any other whores having trouble seeing the pic. If you are having trouble, PM me and I'll host it instead of linking to someone else's site.

splattermac

so you've got this dinosaur right, he's reflecting on how different things could have been if he hadn't eaten Chicken Licken, a chicken who was on route to warn the planet of impending doom, the sky is falling, (or rather , big fuck off meteor heading our way) , so the meteor hits and the earth is covered in dust, hence the Ventolin flies.
The prada bit was just me being kinky and imagining naked chicks in wellies with piped icing writing on their bodies, who could resist such a sight, hence why the edge has been chewed away to get to her.

That's all rubbish, really it stems from a tantrum I had in a shoe shop when I was about 6 and my mum wouldn't buy me a pair of Kermit wellies, you know the kind, green with raised googly eyes, god I wanted them :(

wasp_f15ting

Cerys

Cerys

Fuck's sake, Rats - how the hell are we supposed to compete with that?!  Excellent!

wasp_f15ting

Fucking hell Macdaddio.. "I love tea" the best fucking thing I have seen round here.. so many interpretations..  ;) well done sire !

@ssmaster

Rats, funnier than Mundays? Well if he continues to do stuff like that he will be.

Quote from: "@ssmaster"Rats, funnier than Mundays? Well if he continues to do stuff like that he will be.

That was pure Gilliam and pure class and yes I laughed I did I did I did.

Lucky for Rats I'm far too busy... you know, shagging my right fit bird and stuff... to learn flash animation.

Dr David V

Ooh, the standard's rather high so far... Right, time to pull my finger out.

mook

Am I being fick or summink? But I can't get source piccy to appear. Is it broken? Am I not allowed to play? Answer me damn you.

Nearly Annually

I like waspy's best so far. Here's mine, on a Natural History tip:

Jet Set Willy