Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:40:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshop Jalopy - the main event.

Started by ccab, February 24, 2004, 11:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

Cheese Arse H Christ

Right, here I am.... did I miss anything?

splattermac

bastard, that's my half arsed confidence shattered!

Cerys, if we survive, fancy going halfers on a mong, you do half of mine and I'll do half of yours?

...and you are allowed to go over the lines.

ccab

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"Hey! ... I'm starting to tire of all Cerys' pics .. and Splattermac

Sorry you feel hard done by Jetset - if it's any consolation it's a shame to have lost both you & Spaced. I bet you wouldn't have been eliminated unfairly, but if you had, so what? - it would have given you a couple of rounds to boot out Cerys & Splattermac ;-)

@ssmaster

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"Blah Blah Blah, rant, I was cheated Guv etc

Heh, competition brings the worst out of people, just ask Dwayne Chambers.

butnut

Hey Abbie, that's great. Were you trying to get a gravestone with Chris Morris on, or was that surname a co-incidence?

wasp_f15ting

wow, best mong i've seen in the tournament :D

Your drawings are ace :)

EDIT: I typed "ass" instead of ace before.. never post when drunk...

ccab

Quote from: "Abbie"...

Nice sinister mong, abbie. That hand emerging from the grave reminds me of this flash piece which has some super cemetary photographs made hilarious unintentionally by daft sound & visual effects.

Cerys

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"I'm starting to tire of all Cerys' pics all looking the same (sorry!)

But ... but ... I used all different colours this time, and everything!  Where did I go wr- ... oh.  Ah.

<wonders about a teeny bit of gratuitous homicide, but instead tiptoes away and gives Photoshop a good telling-off>

Abbie

Quote from: "butnut"Hey Abbie, that's great. Were you trying to get a gravestone with Chris Morris on, or was that surname a co-incidence?

Sounds awful that I would use it in such a way, but its my great grandparents grave.  

:-)

Spaced Cadet

As I'm out I can sit back any enjoy the others, nice work Cerys, abbie and Rubbish Monkey.

Nearly Annually

As can I. Wouldn't have made it in time for this round anyway, so *nur*.

Rats - nothing, but nothing, makes me laugh on a Monday morning, but you did, you slayg.

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"Is that Daphne from Frasier when she was young and needed the money?
Yes, Daphne Moon. Daphne ... Moon. Do you see? Cos no other fucker does. Same goes for (Jenson) Button ... Moon. Fuckin' playing with myself here aren't I. Should have just done the same old underachieving boring shit, like Cerys and splattermac did ;-)

So how do we in the middle go about executing our personal vendettas then, Hairy?

Hairy Chin

Not sure - can Pythov or ccab clear this up - will the other whores-in-the-middle PM me with one person they each want to eliminate, and then the person(s) with the most votes goes out, OR do we all just post a name each at the end of the round and each person named gets the boot?

butnut

Quote from: "Abbie"[Sounds awful that I would use it in such a way, but its my great grandparents grave.  

:-)

I can't tell if you're joking - I don't think you are. Either way, I don't know how to react to that!

Anyway, good work!

ccab

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"Not sure - can Pythov or ccab clear this up - ...

There's no need for anyone to be shy - they can post their choice at the end of the round. If their choice has already been eliminated, they pick someone else.

Can you get in touch with the three eliminators & stoke them up a bit, remind them they're needed tonight?

Flook

Can you guiss who it is yit...?

I did two again this round but my first effort looked so much like Rats one that I abandoned it, but in case you give a shite its here:
http://www.deconstructed.net/pix/orange.swf

monkhouse terror

I only remembered I was still in a couple of hours ago!

Pythov

Spaced Cadet

Lovin' those hands. Some really good ones as we expected, really like the late entry from monkhouse terror. My vote of doom for this round is awarded to Splattermac, sorry I'm just not diggin' that Shane Richie tip.

splattermac

do you really want to hurt me?
do you really want to see me cry?

ciao, can I pick the next picture to mong?

Hairy Chin

You ain't officially out til the round ends.

30 minutes remaining to any VW's with unsubmitted mongs. I know I'm not really in charge of this competition, but it's something I'm going to have to do...I'm going to extend the length of the next round. As Nearly Annually can't get online at night the deadline will have to be sometime during office hours. I'll give you details at the end of the round.

Men in the middle - start mulling over your jalopy victims!

EDIT:
Remember - we're looking to give 4 mongers the boot this time round.

ccab

edited - fucking hosting again, sorry about that.

Hairy Chin

Okay, can you all stop please.

Men-in-the-middle - please list one person each who you'd like to see eliminated.

EDIT:
ccab, do you want to fix your link mate?

Hairy Chin

Okay, seeing as Spaced Cadet, Cheese Arse H Christ & Nearly Annually aren't online at the moment, it's a bit awakward for me to jalopy 4 people, and also it's unfair for me to do it again as it's a privilige shared by already jalopied folk.

SC, CAHC & NA can each name one person you want eliminated NOW that all the mongs are in. SC, you were a bit eager there, naming before the last mong was submitted - naughty boy. How's that supposed to instill a false sense of confidence into the rest of them if we know we've singled one out before they're all in?

I'm jalopying Pythov, you join us in the limbo of non-mongning for the rest of the game; but the rest of the middle-men may name away.

I'll set your round 4 source image sometime in the afternoon once the eliminations are done for this round, because without the names of jalopees, the game can't continue. Well, it could, but eliminated folk may start work on mongs, and find they've wasted their time when they find out they've been eliminated from the previous round. So as the rest of the middle-men aren't online, just ignore what I said about the extended time limit.

The new source image and deadline will be posted this afternoon.

ccab

I think Mook missed that round. This means (I think - although my calculations might be 1a.m.ed) the next round will be the last.

Hairy Chin

Yep - I've just been through all the posts, checking off against my list of competitors (yes, I made a list on a post-it note of who's in play, who's out of play and who's been jaloppied); and indeed Mook has missed the deadline, so is out of play.

I'd also like to mention that I believe Waspy may be turning me into some sort of deviant as I find his submissions intreguing and somewhat sexy. Shame on you sir! Using your mongs to subliminally interfere with my gentleman's area to keep you in.
Mind you, it's worked so far.

To recap on the current events in the very first pre-tennis season game that's taking this thread by storm, Photoshoppy Jalopy:

Still In Play: (allowed to mong more)
ccab
monkhouse terror
flook
rubbish monkey
abbie
Dr David V
Frinky
splattermac
Cerys
wasp f15ting
Rats

Jalopied:(joining Hairy Chin in the middle)
Nearly Annually
Cheese Arse H Christ
Spaced Cadet
Pythov
[3 more names TBA]

Out Of Play: (casuaties)
Jet Set Willy
JJJH
Mook

EDIT:
Which will leave 3 people after round 4 eliminations. Will there be a Round 5 to eliminate the person with the most votes and then Round 6 as a final playoff between the last two whores, with the winner being whoever gets the least votes?

Rubbish Monkey

umm is LOL NO next round the last?

ccab

QuoteWhich will leave 3 people after round 4 eliminations. Will there be a Round 5...?

No - there'll be 7/8 (?) remaining to begin round 4 - and 8 eliminators who at the end of the round will kick out 7 and leave one last winner. So this next round is the last.