Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshop Jalopy - the main event.

Started by ccab, February 24, 2004, 11:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairy Chin

<BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!>

Time up. I shall deliberate amongst myself and eliminate one whore shortly.

ccab

Well done, ladies & gents - there's lashings of quality in that first round. I counted 18 entries here - which means this was the first of 5 rounds, barring mass resignations.

Hairy Chin

Right, some points on a few of them that I feel I really must mention. Sorry if you're not included in my highlights here - but just shut up and be thankful you weren't eliminated. Well, unless you're Cheese Arse H Christ, because you're jaloppied.

Now, on to the ones I thought were better
No offence, CAHC - nowt personal. But now you can bully the rest of them with me.

Splatter: I preferred your version before the addition of the 'I <heart> TEA' badges.
Waspy: Love the Grange Hill type dinos & kinky vixen-bitch.
Rubbish Monkey: Kudos for Castle Greyskull.
Cerys: Lived the slimy feel to the person - and the dino spine ripping through the flesh was a nice touch.
Rats: Really funny. Daft + stupid = great! Thought the "Allo, Allo, Allaaaaa!" was fantastic!
Abbie: Just brilliant!
Monkhouse: Great Mr.T/Rolf hybrid - and resurrection of the BUMduck.
Flook:The way you lit the dino was fucking superb!
ccab: pythov got it spot in - love the Powerpuff Girl feel!

Right - with Cheese Arse H Christ jaloppied out of the contest, round 2 may commence - and you must use the moon from Flook's mong.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, thanks for taking part! You've done me proud my children. Now - off to mong some more so CAHC can be nasty to you all as well. And I probably won't bother highlighting some of my fave bits next time, that was just to inspire you all a bit.

EDIT2:
You have til 23:30 on Sunday 29th to get round 2 in by. not quite 48 hours I know, but tough titties - I'm the bloke in the middle.

ccab

Hairy Chin

yes, quite right - I was just thrown by having seen the picture of who Cheese Arse H Christ looks like in the 'who do you look like' thread in GD, and am now worried after eliminating him.

But I stand by my choice - I've always got my mini-snowman to protect me. Balls, I haven't - I used him as a snowball after I took that photo.

I'm in for a beating aren't I?

Erm, yes, good luck the rest of you, 11:30PM Saturday night the deadline - ta ccab.

Cheese Arse H Christ

Not a problem, old bean. Mine was utter shite in my opinion, and I would have been embarassed not to be the 'chosen one' as it were

Hairy Chin

The moon in this mong is your source for round 2:

Let the monging commence (again)!

Cerys

I can't decide which one was my favourite of that lot.  Waspy, Abbie, Monkhouse Terror, JJJJH or mook ... but I'm buggered if I can decide which I like most.

Pythov

Your'e buggered?  

The images
THE IMAGES!

'wink, etc...'

ccab

Just getting around to giving them all the attention they deserve.

David V's is hilarious - he's the only one who makes the saurus cute. Abbie's is groovy. Waspy's lesson is fantastically sinister & frinky's news ticker is funny & sharp.

I think the best is easily that brilliantly deep & thinkable piece of Splats. That umbrella & the asthma spray flies are strokes of genius.

Good luck in the next round.

Rubbish Monkey

eh? me still in it? from all those geniuses? bless greyskull...umm it wont work twice will it?

Cerys

Quote from: "Pythov"Your'e buggered?  

The images
THE IMAGES!

'wink, etc...'

I'm buggered if I can decide.  I can't decide, and therefore my plump little bottom is safe.  So nyer.

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"eh? me still in it? from all those geniuses? bless greyskull...umm it wont work twice will it?
no.

EDIT:
Neither will Snake Mountain.

Rubbish Monkey

you mean cunt...im not going use castle greyskull agin then....(im a bit drunk at the minutuessed

awww snake mountain was just as ace......

thundercats here i come

wasp_f15ting

hencole

Awwww indeed, how about an extended 'It's so nice to see all you lovely people here tonight' version.

Cerys

Nearly Annually

From the sublime to the bleedin' obvious...

Hm, bringing up the rear now aren't I.

hencole

hencole

Nearly Annually

At least I've saved you all from having to bother with scrolling right.

I hope you followed Mr Spoon...

(I'm assuming MM still has a blanket NWS decree on it.)

ccab

NA - I think with that post you're bringing up the rear....

Nearly Annually

Yes, good joke that. Tell you what, I'll put it under the picture up there^ for safe keeping.

:rolleyes: :pokeytongue:

Abbie

If anyone wants the space image above, its here.  I was going to post it on its own but thought it lacked a little something...

ccab

Quote from: "Nearly Annually"Yes, good joke that.

Woops. My eyes can't have got that far - can't imagine why.

Flook

I've done two, both are rubbish in comparison to the general level of creativity going on around here but anyways here's my entry

and here's my also ran