Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:12:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photoshop Jalopy - the main event.

Started by ccab, February 24, 2004, 11:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmay

Aww. Shame my locals the Wests couldn't get on there. Boo!

Very nice though!

Spaced Cadet

Quote from: "Timmay"Aww. Shame my locals the Wests couldn't get on there. Boo!

Very nice though!

Shit, Fred & Rose, I knew I'd missed someone. Cheers anyway.

Pythov

How on earth do you lot do it?
Your all so quick with your mongs, and they are just ACE.

Dr David V

Oh good-o, I'm still in the competition. Right, here we go...

monkhouse terror

This ones for you, mr. Cheese Arse:

monkhouse terror

Cerys

Nice one!

(Although that knob frame is disturbing ... looks like a plate of cock-on-toast, for some reason....)

Rats

Urgh, it looks like it's on a plate. Cheeeeeeese dip?

Flook

monkhouse terror

It looks like it's got a case of the herpes... tut tut tut.

Rats

I didn't notice. Is that not normal then?

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Nearly Annually"From the sublime to the bleedin' obvious...

Hm, bringing up the rear now aren't I.

Is that Daphne from Frasier when she was young and needed the money?

Hairy Chin

Frinky

Artistic vision or the "work" of a sad, horny teen? You decide!

ccab

Hairy Chin

Please put your monging wrenches down and stop what you're doing. ccab - I'm just getting a red X for your pic, not sure if it's my pooter or not, but if the link is broked, you may fix it.

EDIT:
Oh, you have. In that case - I shall deliberate. No sign of Cheese Arse H Christ on the boards at the moment though...can the game continue unless he nominates someone to be jalopied?

EDIT2:
I'll give CAHC til midnight to show, in the meantime I shall ponder my elimination; if it's a no-show for Mr. Cheese Christ by midnight, then I'll take it upon myself to eliminate a second personage.

ccab

There's no guarantee he'll be online again over the weekend. Any suggestions?

edit:

Good idea. Chese Arse will still be eligible to eliminate in future rounds.

ccab

Tell me if I'm mistaken, but I can't see anything there by JJJH or Jetset Willy, which would mean both dropping out.

The next round will be where things become seriously cut-throat. Good luck everyone!

Hairy Chin

Their loss - they did some good 'uns in round one.

Right, in CAHC's abscence, I'll nominate both mongers for elimination, but CAHC will still be eligible to nominate bootee's in upcoming rounds.

First to be jaloppied out of round 2 is Nearly Annually - such a low-brow creation to enter into this prestige contest. And he didn't even airbrush out moon-arse woman's pubes.

Other than that, it was very, very difficult to find another nominee...but I'm afraid Spaced Cadet is the second monger to be jaloppied from this round. Join me in the middle to bully the others after they've spent two days creating...things, only to be told they don't cut the mustard.

So to recap if you're playing along at home:

Cheese Arse H Christ, Nearly Annually and Spaced Cadet join me in the middle.

Splattermac, Waspy, Rubbish Monkey, Cerys, Rats, Abbie, Monkhouse, Frinky, Mook, Pythov, Flook, ccab and Dr David V all go through to the next round.

Jet Set Willy and JJJH are both eliminated for missing the Round 2 deadline and may not submit any more mongs to the game.

Moving on...

And for this round, you must sever the hand of The Shane, and use it as you will:

Once more...Ladies, Gentlemen - start your monging engines...and they're off!
00:30 on March 2nd is your deadline for round three - that's thirty minutes into Tuesday, folks. Enjoy.

wasp_f15ting

mook

That's brilliant young Rats. Quite how you expect us old fashioned mongers to compete with that I'll never know. You should have given that Peggy a dry slap an' all though.

Cerys

ccab

Quote from: "cerys"...

One day, when I've got my hands on chateau ccab, I want you to be my interior designer.

Frinky

Dr David V

Amazing, I've reached round 3. OK then, here's my latest:

EDIT: Fixed the link.

Jet Set Willy

Hey! The reason I didn't enter into round two is because
a) I thought the deadline was Sunday not Saturday night, damnit
b) My entry in round one was great but everyone ignored it, a trend which would have led to me being unfairly eliminated in a later round, I assume because of the fact that I'm not a "big name" monger.

I'm starting to tire of all Cerys' pics all looking the same (sorry!), and Splattermac has been completely lazy in both his entries so far, and I'm sure he knows it.

Spaced Cadet

Well really, I don't fucking well believe it. Your all cunts...........Sulk.