Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:29:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What is your greatest invention?

Started by Ferris, July 05, 2019, 04:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSleep

Quote from: Chollis on August 13, 2019, 10:35:50 AM

I like how they reassure you that there's "no added sugar" whilst there's a fucktonne of salt to make up for that. Just like Billy's Pretzels (which appear and taste to be glazed with salt) proudly announce they are "cholesterol free" on the pack.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 13, 2019, 10:07:44 AM
I'm sure you could turn an overhead locker into an infant cabin bed.

Now we're getting somewhere

Brian Freeze

This is a recent one - pork pie korma.
Had some leftover curry and left over pork pie. They all thought it was disgusting. Until they tried it.

This is from a few years ago -  screwed a spare wire framed bottle cage out of my box of bike spares to the dashboard of our car. Works so well ive done it on every car ive had since. Got two in the current banger.

seepage

Quote from: Brian Freeze on August 13, 2019, 05:33:05 PM
This is a recent one - pork pie korma.
Had some leftover curry and left over pork pie. They all thought it was disgusting. Until they tried it.

This is from a few years ago -  screwed a spare wire framed bottle cage out of my box of bike spares to the dashboard of our car. Works so well ive done it on every car ive had since. Got two in the current banger.

I can't see what use a muselet stuck to a dashboard would have - please explain

Sebastian Cobb

This mixing peanut butter with Marmite tasting like dry roasted has forced me into going lidl on the way home (there were things I could do with, but could also put off) so it best not be shit.

Ferris

I have vegemite in the fridge and will give this a go if the results are positive

Sebastian Cobb

H-O-W-L

Invented a means of bending two paperclips together to create the perfect cage door clasp at my old work when we used to get stock cages that had no door latch. Saved us fucking hours dealing with that shit.

Pseudopath

Quote from: seepage on August 13, 2019, 05:53:25 PM
I can't see what use a muselet stuck to a dashboard would have - please explain

Assuming you're not joking, I think he's talking about this kind of bottle cage:

Surely even old bangers have places to keep water bottles without having to drill holes in the dashboard?

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Pseudopath on August 13, 2019, 09:06:28 PM

Surely even old bangers have places to keep water bottles without having to drill holes in the dashboard?

Nope, ive not found a car thats been designed for bidons. Which is a real surprise.

Birdie

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on July 05, 2019, 09:30:17 PM
Salt on cookies. Everyone will be having salt on cookies after I'm dead.

Not much of a wake.