Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:07:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

wimblewrong 2019 round 1: Plankton v touchingcloth

Started by PlanktonSideburns, July 05, 2019, 07:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

yeah...

1. The URL is incorrect ... I'm guessing it should be https://pasteboard.co/ImByFSu.jpg

2. It still doesn't display inside of a thread post.

Get it sorted. You have three days.

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

hedgehog90

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: hedgehog90 on July 05, 2019, 10:15:09 PM
This year's tournament is off to a good start.

At least mines the correct size

I think

Am posting this from a seaside Chinese restaurant toilet, as not to steal focus from the anniversary

PlanktonSideburns

Oh God, is it the right size tho? Not so sure now, making images on my phone whenever the wife isn't looking is fair tricky

PlanktonSideburns

SPOON OF SPLOFF :  I'm on quite limeted  Internet up here, I only seem to get WiFi in the Chinese restaurant toilets and the end of the pier:  can you get back to me RE the sizing issue ASAP. I don't want to jeopardise my chances here due to your tardyness, and I'm not a hundred percent sure I've packed my charger, so I might have to finish this round taking pictures of drawings on the wifes phone when she's swimming in the sea/on the toilet.

Regards

Planko

Turning phone off now, will sneak out at 6am tomorrow morning, looking forward to hearing from you

PlanktonSideburns

Hi panko,

This is plankto, just off for a walk on the coast, might be without Webternet for a bit, a bit of closure on the sizing issue would be really good. Was tossing and turning all last night, wife is tired and grumpy, had to pretend I'd left something in the Chinese restaurant to send this message, hope the compo is going well,

Love

Plankto

BlodwynPig

Shambles of a tournament...not a dig at Plankton, he's on holiday

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 06, 2019, 12:03:27 PM
Hi panko,

This is plankto, just off for a walk on the coast, might be without Webternet for a bit, a bit of closure on the sizing issue would be really good. Was tossing and turning all last night, wife is tired and grumpy, had to pretend I'd left something in the Chinese restaurant to send this message, hope the compo is going well,

Love

Plankto

Size is fine. Sent message stating same to hotel.. care of mrs plankton.. in case internet connection is poor your end. Hope thats okay.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 06, 2019, 12:19:35 PM
Size is fine. Sent message stating same to hotel.. care of mrs plankton.. in case internet connection is poor your end. Hope thats okay.

This explains a lot

On the plus side got a lot more time to play this now

Spoon of Ploff

Your opponent is leaving it a bit late. I've sent them a PM.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 08, 2019, 04:15:19 PM
Your opponent is leaving it a bit late. I've sent them a PM.

One of these fuckers is getting through to the next round and I, who have giveth youth my bloodeth, sweateth and feareths, get bummed out in the most unfair fashion.

2019 Wimblewronged, calling it.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

PlanktonSideburns

How did you get that realistic hair rendering

It's like something out of toy story four

This thread is more of a fun hangout than a competition really

BlodwynPig

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 08, 2019, 06:02:49 PM
Grow up

Those Haemorrhoids making you itch?

Grow up!?

Become Curmudgeon

Get a sense of humour dickhead

BlodwynPig

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 08, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
How did you get that realistic hair rendering

It's like something out of toy story four

This thread is more of a fun hangout than a competition really

Painstaking hours of playing around with an airbrush. Colouring was the hardest part.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

You say copy and paste celeb de jour and add crude humour like its a bad thing...

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on July 08, 2019, 07:36:21 PM
You say copy and paste celeb de jour and add crude humour like its a bad thing...

There was no subjective reasoning in that text. I just copied and pasted it from some art forum where some fuck was having a meltdown

Spoon of Ploff

yeah. coming in at slightly under the specified dimensions there

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

PlanktonSideburns