Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:06:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2019 - Round 1 Frazer vs Ian Drunken Smurf

Started by Frazer, July 05, 2019, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frazer

Bah! Beaten to beating John McCririck's still-warm corpse by Hedgehog.

*Nevermind*

Ian Drunken Smurf

alan nagsworth

Is that the correct resolution? Can't check on my phone but it looks pretty long! Also not sure if everyone can see it but there's a fuckoff nasty photobucket watermark on it...

Spoon of Ploff

Ian Drunken Smurf. Your image is 800 by 450... That's a whole heap of pixels you've let go to waste there.

Would you be kind enough to resize?

Also, that photobucket watermark..? What's that all about? O-or am I the only one seeing it?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Imgur FTW. Yep watermark for everyone. Might be part of the creator's artistic vision though.

NoSleep

No... if you click on the image and go to photobucket the watermark disappears.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: NoSleep on July 08, 2019, 02:26:41 PM
No... if you click on the image and go to photobucket the watermark disappears.

That's because photobucket is clamping down on its users to get them to pay for storage so if you're viewing on the site it's fine but if you're trying to embed it elsewhere it has the watermark.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 08, 2019, 03:31:55 PM
That's because photobucket is clamping down on its users to get them to pay for storage so if you're viewing on the site it's fine but if you're trying to embed it elsewhere it has the watermark.

Well if that doesn't wank the biscuit I don't know what does. I'm seeing it on some Avatars now too.

Chollis

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 08, 2019, 03:35:18 PM
Well if that doesn't wank the biscuit I don't know what does. I'm seeing it on some Avatars now too.

Yeah. Free accounts are now limited to 25 MB bandwidth per month, unless you pay a fucking absurd $7.99 per month for unlimited storage. Err yeah how about fuck off you outdated piece of shit website.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Less chatting shit, more photoshopping young Nagsworth.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on July 08, 2019, 04:01:27 PM
Less chatting shit, more photoshopping young Nagsworth.

Bruv I'm on my way to the hospital to get my anus examined. I wish that were some sort of joke but I've had some hella bloody poos recently so I gotta get that looked at before I get back on the laptop.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 08, 2019, 04:28:48 PM
Bruv I'm on my way to the hospital to get my anus examined. I wish that were some sort of joke but I've had some hella bloody poos recently so I gotta get that looked at before I get back on the laptop.

mate

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Most likely haemorrhoids, an anal fissure or over enthusiastic wiping caused by either a fungal infection or poor diet. I mean while the doc is lookin' you could be photoshoppin'.

Lordofthefiles

Coming out in sympathy with the three bleedin' arseholes in the last image no doubt.

alan nagsworth

Haha, sorry for the derail in here. I'll likely start a tread about my anus in GB when I know owt about what's wrong. But not before I serve my first shot.

NoSleep

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 08, 2019, 06:08:18 PM
Haha, sorry for the derail in here. I'll likely start a tread about my anus in GB when I know owt about what's wrong. But not before I serve my first shot.

You'd be treading blood.

PlanktonSideburns

Don't go making excuses, you signed up for wimblewrong you should be prepared to put some work in

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 08, 2019, 03:35:18 PM

Yes, I had to switch to imgur for that reason.

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 08, 2019, 06:59:30 PM
Don't go making excuses, you signed up for wimblewrong you should be prepared to put some work in

Yeah, c'mon, Barry didn't let a little ole spell in A&E get in the way of his Pokemon Go. A real man, there.

Ian Drunken Smurf

OK. I'll fix the pixelly issue. And move the picture, and I daresay my Avatar to other hosting.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on July 08, 2019, 08:04:04 PM
OK. I'll fix the pixelly issue. And move the picture, and I daresay my Avatar to other hosting.

I just assumed shatner was vocoding his basson

Frazer

*we'reallgoingtohell*

Count those fucking pixels!

Ian Drunken Smurf

Will play my second shot tonight. Laptop carked on me yesterday.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on July 12, 2019, 05:05:19 PM
Will play my second shot tonight. Laptop carked on me yesterday.

That's fair enough, take as long as you need mate

Ian Drunken Smurf

BlodwynPig

Lordofthefiles

IDS, very close but Rolf popping up in the last shot swung it.