Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:23:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Groucho Marx is at the door...

Started by Lordofthefiles, July 06, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordofthefiles

Just woke from a dream in which I was convinced that the phrase "Grouch Marx is at the door" was a legitimate variation on "I'm touching cloth".

What abstract, yet believable, things have come to you in dreams?

touchingcloth

Would Groucho Marx's door knocker be the turtle's head?

Something about wanking and putting the ejaculate under your pillow and in the AM there'd be bacon there. Upon waking I remember feeling like this was a perfectly logical alternative to the tooth fairy; however Im not so sure now

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 06, 2019, 08:18:10 AM
Would Groucho Marx's door knocker be the turtle's head?

Imagine a cigar popping through a letterbox - forever.
- George Orwell

PS: please don't feel obliged to change your username... You'll be compelled to do that by international euphemism law soon enough.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Misspent Boners on July 06, 2019, 08:20:39 AM
Something about wanking and putting the ejaculate under your pillow and in the AM there'd be bacon there. Upon waking I remember feeling like this was a perfectly logical alternative to the tooth fairy; however Im not so sure now

That would work, but only if you put the spunk there with a watch battery.

It's the same process scientists are using to grow burgers in laboratories (they use bull juice though, obviously) in the hope that they can feed the third world in the coming century.

Replies From View

[tag]I don't care to land in a toilet that accepts people like me as members.[/tag]

(Could only be half-bothered with that one, as you can see.)

Jumblegraws

When I was a kid I had a dream that I was on a holiday with my family and we had somehow lost our money, so we stopped at a mechanics, because in my dream there was a law that obligated businesses of any sort to give food to any family with children if the family were having sudden money problems. The mechanics gave us a loaf of brown bread in a dusty plastic tub that had been used to hold various bits of hardware.

I thought about this dream recently when I heard that the Scottish Government were looking at making entitlement to food a fundamental right.

Danger Man

My wife informed that I once said 'I'll put a brick up your kilt' in my sleep.

This was long before I knew Gout_Pony.

And he says "I don't want to come into any house that would have me in their house".

ProvanFan

Replies From View

kalowski

Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo, Gummo, Crappo.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: kalowski on July 06, 2019, 03:22:44 PM
Groucho, Harpo, Chico, Zeppo, Gummo, Crappo.

Bristol stool chart has let itself go

Rizla

canadagoose

dr_christian_troy

Two nights ago, I had a dream that David Lynch told me to cook a hamburger (using the term "a big old patty") in coconut oil, with a pinch of salt, and then grate pineapple over the burger when ready before eating it in a brioche bun.

I'm going to bloody well try it this week.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 06, 2019, 07:51:10 AM
Just woke from a dream in which I was convinced that the phrase "Grouch Marx is at the door" was a legitimate variation on "I'm touching cloth".

What abstract, yet believable, things have come to you in dreams?

If he was at the door you may very well see his cigar first, so it's a pretty good euphemism.  Well done your subconscious mind.

zomgmouse

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on July 09, 2019, 02:01:12 AM
If he was at the door you may very well see his cigar first, so it's a pretty good euphemism.  Well done your subconscious mind.

There I was picturing his moustache

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

There's somebody at the door

José

4/4 on the floor,
groucho marx is at the door,

zomgmouse

Captain Z

I don't care to shit in a toilet that accepts people like me shiting in it.