Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:58:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

High Street Drugs

Started by Head Gardener, July 06, 2019, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 06, 2019, 04:59:06 PM
CBD everything at the moment - the best way to tackle drug addiction is to commodify it and make it part of the beige lifestyle
What's wrong with beige? Nothing wrong with beige. I like beige. I like beige. Give it a hundred years, give it five thousand years, and it'll be the people who liked beige, or who were labelled with the 'beige' label, who were the real mavericks. The AI caretakers of the then temporarily cocooned human race will say it, speaking with distance and love as the world is reconstructed, largely in a beige. "I bet most of the punks, once they turn 60-odd, will be into Britain First, climate change denial and Islamophobia by about 2017," the so-called 'beige' people who saw something lacking in punk will have said, seeing a prematurely self-congratulating aspect that stunts true individuation, leaving fissures in the self's text open to exploitation during periods of economic instability and confused notions of what to rebel against. Nothing wrong with beige. It's grey's subtle half-sister, neither black nor white nor grey. Nothing wrong with beige.

Nothing wrong with beige.

Head Gardener

Quote from: Jasha on July 07, 2019, 07:44:13 AM
Your fate line breaks up at the base of the palm and intersects with the life line (which few people have by the way). This means that early in life you experienced some family situation that made you have responsibility as a child. So much so, that you were given duties or existed in a situation where you had to let go of part of your childhood and be in an adult like role. Because you had to give up part of your childhood you are given extra life energy support later in life to survive a tough or a difficult experience with more ease. Your heart line however...

hmmm, quite true actually but what's up with my bloody heart line!?

New folder

CBD has been good for dealing with my panic attacks and paranoia, it does fuck all for getting you high though. THC+CBD is the best combo.

Sebastian Cobb

Correction thc+cbd+rioja is the best combo.

imitationleather

Who needs drugs now you can get the Bible as a pdf quite easily?

SpiderChrist

H-O-W-L

fuck's wrong with your pinky finger chum?

New folder

I thought the wine (and the Bible) were implied

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: SpiderChrist on July 07, 2019, 04:50:31 PM
fuck yes

meanwhile, in the good old United of Kingdom...

https://ukcsc.co.uk/first-uk-conviction-for-cbd-flower-sales/

Interesting.

QuoteRecently there has been a crackdown on CBD shops that has been played out in the media. People have been quick to point out that high street brands like Holland & Barrett have been selling CBD advertised in their window for a number of years now and even advertise on TV.

"The judge was certain that Holland and Barrett don't sell CBD – which is a lie."

And that is true – it is a lie. You only have to go on to Holland & Barretts website to see that they sell CBD products. These products are produced by Jacob Hooey which are made from hemp paste, which is unpurified CBD containing whole plant extract (flowers concentrated down) so it contains THC still.

Also:

QuoteCBD flowers are grown on a 48-acre greenhouse site by British Sugar for use in GW Pharmaceuticals Epidiolex product, which is not legal here but is in the US. The CBD is extracted, isolated into a pure crystal form and then put in an olive oil tincture with strawberry flavouring. It's so safe it is given to children – which must be why adults should not be allowed to buy it in shops!

More on GW Pharmaceuticals here: https://www.rt.com/uk/429637-may-husband-capital-cannabis/

QuoteThe cannabis for Epidiolex is being provided from a 45-acre cannabis farm in the UK operated by British Sugar, whose links to Tory ministers were exposed in February when it was reported that Managing Director of British Sugar Paul Kenward was the husband of then-drugs minister Victoria Atkins, leading to accusations of "deception" by medical cannabis advocates.

Atkins stepped down from speaking on drug policy after the link was discovered by pro-legalization group Clear, which described the revelation as "the most blatant hypocrisy ever from a government minister."

Tory links to big cannabis goes further up the cabinet. The prime minister's husband, Philip May, works as a relationship manager for Capital Group. This is an investment firm known for owning stock in weapons giants BAE Systems and Lockheed Martin.

A subsidiary of Capital Group called Capital Research Management Company holds a majority of the shares in GW Pharmaceutical.

The tories are turning the UK into a banana republic.

Jasha

Quote from: H-O-W-L on July 07, 2019, 05:06:09 PM

Why do you think there was no need to read his heart line

Head Gardener

Quote from: H-O-W-L on July 07, 2019, 05:06:09 PM

cut off in a door when I was 2 it's OK though I have feeling in it

My sister's husband's brother in law has been trying to find a seller of leafy THC products but has no real-life contacts and attempts to buy online have proved fruitless. I wonder what I should advise him.

Ferris

Quote from: thecuriousorange on July 08, 2019, 01:45:11 AM
My sister's husband's brother in law has been trying to find a seller of leafy THC products but has no real-life contacts and attempts to buy online have proved fruitless. I wonder what I should advise him.

Move to Canada. Mind you that's good advice for anyone.

buttgammon

Quote from: thecuriousorange on July 08, 2019, 01:45:11 AM

Has he tried Instagram?

Twed

Quote from: buttgammon on July 08, 2019, 11:07:07 AM
Has he tried Instagram?
This is an absolutely A+ joke. No sarcasm on my part, there. That is good.

buttgammon

Quote from: Twed on July 08, 2019, 01:27:06 PM
This is an absolutely A+ joke. No sarcasm on my part, there. That is good.

Thank you!

It's also a handy piece of advice - a friend of a friend found their rather good supplier on Instagram.

Twed

NO. It was a funny joke about instant grams. No truth please.

Beagle 2

Yeah my brother in law has had great success on Instagram. You obviously have to do it on lot of trust but he's had no problems so far.  I just worry about the bank transfer trail if they get busted but it beats fucking about with bitcoin.

It's ridiculous at this stage, just legalise it you complete fannies.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 08, 2019, 01:51:45 AM
Move to Canada. Mind you that's good advice for anyone.

I like beer, cricket and a temperate climate.

Off 2 Canda want owt

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 08, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
Yeah my brother in law has had great success on Instagram. You obviously have to do it on lot of trust but he's had no problems so far.  I just worry about the bank transfer trail if they get busted but it beats fucking about with bitcoin.

It's ridiculous at this stage, just legalise it you complete fannies.

The police can't even be arsed prosecuting people they have in front of them with possession so I doubt they'd be arsed coming for buyers where you could bullshit and say it was for them to paint your chicken coop.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 08, 2019, 01:51:36 PM
The police can't even be arsed prosecuting people they have in front of them with possession so I doubt they'd be arsed coming for buyers where you could bullshit and say it was for them to paint your chicken coop.

Those corn muffins were lousy!

José

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 08, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
it beats fucking about with bitcoin.

opsec + crypto currencies keep your arse out of proper hard bastard prison. if you absolutely have to use whatsapp or whatever to do illegal things at least pgp encrypt your messages so if the plod get a warrant for your dealer's accounts they wont also have your address.

obviously they arent chasing down people for buying an eighth from some guy on facebook but it only takes some shithead politican to decide they want to appear 'tough on crime' or the private prisons they're major shareholders of are looking a bit sparse and your life is effectively over.

Beagle 2

Yeah exactly, that's why I don't do it.

José

...also you wont get done for "criminal conspiracy" if you get caught buying from some kid at the skatepark. you'll probably get done for noncery and shanked upside the ribs.